**The Official No Mercy Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
Matt Hardy retains the ECW Championship. Not a big surprise since we all knew that he would retain the championship.

Ballin

Reaction score
Quick Results
ECW Title Match: Matt Hardy(c) vs. Mark Henry = 2/5
WWE Womens Title Match: Beth Pheonix(c) vs. Candice Michelle - 2/5
Number One Contender Match: JBL vs. Batista= 0/5
The Undertaker vs. The Big Show- 2/5
Kane vs. Rey Mysterio= 3/5
Ladder Match= 5/5

Ladder Match saved the ppv. It was fucking awesome

Montana

I actually liked HHH vs Hardy more than the ladder match. The ladder match felt slow, and they basically just threw the ladder back and forth at each other the whole time.

Hardy vs Henry 3.0
Rey vs Kane 2.75 (due to poor finish)
Taker vs Show 2.75 (due to poor finish)
HHH vs Hardy 3.75 (Very good finish)
HBK vs Jericho 3.5 (could have been better)

Moonlight Drive

You gave Herny/Hardy 3 stars?

That match was awful. Henry forgot to sell half the time, and the face was beating up the heel, with the heel making the comeback. Wrong way round geniuses. Not to mention the fact Matt barely even touched Mark when he kicked him or punched him, hell, the finish looked like he was slapping him on the arse.

* at most.

Mugen

Reaction score
ECW Title Match: **
Didn't care for this for the most part.
Women's Title Match: *
Candice looked horrible in this match.
Rey Mysterio vs. Kane: **
Match was good, until the ending.
Batista vs. JBL: **
Short match, not really good. Not to mention the long, boring segment after it.
Big Show vs. Undertaker: ***
MUCH better than I thought it would be. A nice brawl, but ending wasn't that good.
WWE Title Match: ****
Good match. Plenty of near falls and the crowd was hot all the way through the match.
World Heavyweight Title Match: ****
Great match and I loved the ending.

I'd give it a good, only because the last three matches saved it.

Montana

You gave Herny/Hardy 3 stars?

That match was awful. Henry forgot to sell half the time, and the face was beating up the heel, with the heel making the comeback. Wrong way round geniuses. Not to mention the fact Matt barely even touched Mark when he kicked him or punched him, hell, the finish looked like he was slapping him on the arse.

* at most.

Look at the crowd reaction. The fans were going nuts for this match. Henry was in control most the match, like he should. Hardy made his good face comeback and win. Everything you could want / expect out of these two in 10 minutes.

( I would have had Henry kick out of the twist of fate, and have hardy win on a roll up, but thats just me)

3 stars to me is just a good match. I thought Rey/Kane was a better match, till the bad finish. I guess maybe its just how i rate. There is a pretty big differance between a 3.0 match and a 3.5 and a 4.0. when i rate.

Moonlight Drive

But the thing was, Henry, the intimidating monster challenger, got his arse beat up by Hardy, the underdog face. Then he was the one making the comeback to try and win. It made no sense.

Plus Henry's terrible selling. He either over sold or completely no-sold the knee, even after he did the splash he took a few seconds to remember to sell the injury.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I've been reading reactions on this PPV, and many are saying it sucked. Nevertheless, some of the results made ma happy camper;

~ Batista defeating JBL (Batista FTW!)
~ Matt Hardy defeating Mark Henry
~ Chris Jericho defeating HBK

Some results that didn't make me a happy camper;

~ Candice Michelle losing to Beth
~ Taker losing by KO (WTF?)

And results I really didn't care about;

~ The WWE Championship Match (don't care for Triple or Jeff Hardy)

Moonlight Drive

^^Even you have to admit, Batista's 3 minute squash of JBL was terrible.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I haven't seen the PPV (I don't do streams) and I'm only going by results and reactions from my fellow forum members. Once I actually watch the match, I'll give you my verdict on it. Rigth now, I'm just offering my opinions on the results. Batista defeating JBL = win for me.

Moonlight Drive

Oh ok, well Batista squashed JBL pretty much, the match went for like 30 seconds.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I like Batista, but a squash on PPV isn't really a good, nor smart, move, especially considering JBL is a main event jobber. Perhaps if the match was given a few more minutes judging by the 5 minutes I'm seeing. Then again, I doubt the majority of you guys wanna see a 6+ minute Batista match anyway. :glare:

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
More like 6 minutes + JBL Match. After 2 minutes I've had enough of those flying man-titties.

What about MVP whining?
I didn't see the PPV and my internet speed couldn't keep up with streams. How did that go?