THE Official Cricket Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I once say a video were John Howard played cricket a couple of years ago. He was roflmao. He could not catch, throw to the bowler, bowl or bat. Though it was just a publicity stunt to get him votes.

Also am I the only ones who think that the skill level in cricket teams around the world goes like this. Australia > England > South Africa > Shrilanka (spelling) > Others?
Or would you rank the order differently.

You should actually watch cricket imo.

Kizza

John Howard was having a bit of fun.

And right now, i'd call it Australia only just over South Africa, then India, Sri Lanka & England, cos England are fucked up beyond belief right now.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The state of English cricket is lulz. If Collingwood becomes captain (again), they may as well just quit.

You know what I remember? When NZ actually knew how to play cricket. Chris Cairns must be like :nonono:.

Kizza

Flemming, Astle, Parore, Richardson, Vettori + their others were quite a decent team.

Beer Money Army

Phil Hughes would be a good pick.. But phil jaques is 902 in 11 test games with 3 100's and 6 50's..I would pick him before hughes because he has had success in opening....

Jaques and Katich starting would be solid starting batting together...

but if jaques doesn't work out Hughes would be my next option

Kizza

I think for the time being it would be good to put Hussey as opener with Katich and possibly bring in another middle order player or an actual decent all rounder that's a spinner.

Qwake

You know what I remember? When NZ actually knew how to play cricket. Chris Cairns must be like :nonono:.

Cairns as well as the rest of new Zealand! :smh

Flemming, Astle, Parore, Richardson, Vettori + their others were quite a decent team.

Yeah back in the day they as well as the Black Caps team were quite good. Nathan Astle was good because unlike alot of players he saw that he wasn't performing the way he used to and retired right away and I think the day that Vettori retires that NZ will become one of the shitiest sides to play cricket. Chris Harris was :y:

New Zealand have been raping West Indies imo. Beat them in tests, twenty20 was a game each and we hammered them in the second ODI. (first was rained off). We have a few good layers at the moment but heaos of them are on and off but Ross Taylor has definitely been the most consistent. By the looks of things we will win the rest of the One dayers but you never know with the blackcaps.

I hope Aussie destroy South Africa (obvious reasons) and England in the ashes because I am not a fan of them :eek:

Kizza

Vettori IS shit.

The chants up on the hill at Adelaide against NZ were classic. Most were directed at O'Brien though.

YOU'RE A smurf clap clap clap clap clap YOU'RE A smurf clap clap clap clap clap.

And then when he ran into bowl.

WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAA COCKSUCKER!

Good times.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
If England can sort themselves out they will win the ashes, aussies poor form, losing back to back serieses, one at home, was poor, a good coach for England not shane warne and well be good to go.

BTW, i like 20 -twenty but lets be honest its ruining cricket, its a game which isn't cricket, its mostly enjoyed by casual fans and the rest proper fans like it less than test (like me.) In my view the best forms of cricket goes:

Test Match
20-20
One day

Beer Money Army

England squad and management is crumbling right in the front of our eyes... Aussie might be down at the moment. but that's a couple months untill AShes which gives us alot of time to select the top sidewe can dish out, while England don't really have a strong batting line up, there keeper is meh, there bowling are the threat at the moment, but if sidebottom, flintoff get injured then they are nothing...

Qwake.. Nz are having a hard time in beating West Indies.. A side that's just a One man side Chanderpaul...

NZ isn't going be a threat towards S.Africa and won't be towards Aussies....

I wouldnt call vettori a awesome spinner, But a quality useful one..

but from past matches aginst these 2 sides.. Vettori spin in ODI doesnt have any effect...

-------------------------------------

I doubt McCullum will have any effect either, to me he is like Ronchi will play aggressive aginst easier sides, but struggles against the top sides and his ODI average will show

28.25 in 141 games...

But imo the Kiwi's players to watch in this series will be: Jacob oram, ross taylor, Jesse Ryder, Tim Southee, Kyle Millis..I think these are KIwi 5 key ODI players for this series.. These 5 will have to perform for them if they want to win.. Because they won't get many...

Oram Has play 10 Games in Australia Grounds and he is 53.50 average...

Kiwi have a debut today, that could be quality in ODI
Martin Guptill (38.60 in 28 One Day domestic games)

But Kiwi's should be able to beat indies today, if they don't then, they are sheep screwers then..

Qwake

^ Jacob Oram is out injured (SUPRISE) and Jesse Ryder was dropped for this game because he was drinking and didn't show up to a team meeting or something. He also got fined :laugh:

But yeah they are 5 of the best imo. Tim Southee for some reason always starts his bowling badly then goes really well throughout the rest of the game, dunno why that is. I am about to start watching them soon because they have already began playing the Windies and they have two new young guys in the team and Matt Sinclair is back!!! :D

But yeah I agree with you Dipset, Kiwis aren't a major threat although West Indies do have some other alright players its just the Chanderpaul is the standout player.

Kizza

We're easily gonna beat England at this rate. They're falling apart. Pieterson will likely be on his way out, no coach, and a pretty scruffy looking line up.

Pieterson will probably piss off back to South Africa anyways, the bloody cheater. Just like Murali >_>.