• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Padres take game three today despite losing the first two games of the series and the series itself. I’ll take this W though as long as we avoided the sweep.

Next up is the Brew Crew coming to town.

:mj4

It is a loss dude...
Take the L.

Maybe Bellinger will be healthy next time we face our lil bros.
Should be a good one.

Bauer unironically pitching pretty good.
Hate the guy but rather have him in our team than against us.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I don’t know if you can read but the score says that we won so I fail to see how it’s an L. Yeah, y’all took the series, good for you. We’re allowed to be happy if our team wins a game, I don’t understand how dodger fans fail to grasp that concept and continue to mock the Padre fans for being happy to see their team do well.

Doom

La Bestia
The Braves failed miserably in both doubleheader games, as they got shut out in both of them. That's poor coaching by Snitker.

And the Oakland A's winning streak of 13 straight games was ended by the Orioles.

Ace

Someone give me the rundown on who the superstars in the MLB are, who I should support, etc. Been playing The Show a bit and I'm getting into the sport.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Someone give me the rundown on who the superstars in the MLB are, who I should support, etc. Been playing The Show a bit and I'm getting into the sport.

Mookie Betts, Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, probably Tatis for the Padres as well are all pretty big stars rn. idk for who you should support really, Dodgers have been favorited most of the last few years. Yankees always have a big fan base and star power, some smaller teams like San Diego have been coming up recently.

But also, The Show fucking rules. It was my favorite sports game a few years ago when I actually played any

Ace

Mookie Betts, Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, probably Tatis for the Padres as well are all pretty big stars rn. idk for who you should support really, Dodgers have been favorited most of the last few years. Yankees always have a big fan base and star power, some smaller teams like San Diego have been coming up recently.

But also, The Show fucking rules. It was my favorite sports game a few years ago when I actually played any
Yeah game is sick, surprisingly good gameplay for a sport that doesn't feel like it would translate well to video games.

I've heard of all of those except Harper. I don't really want to support a Dodgers/Yankees as I see them as the Lakers/Knicks/Warriors of baseball.

I'd be interested in teams with a couple impressive entertaining players from a mid market - like I enjoy the Mavs/Bucks/Pels in NBA because of Luka/Giannis/Zion respectively.

I guess the equivalent would be someone like Mike Trout and the Angels but that still sounds a bit too big market for me.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah game is sick, surprisingly good gameplay for a sport that doesn't feel like it would translate well to video games.

I've heard of all of those except Harper. I don't really want to support a Dodgers/Yankees as I see them as the Lakers/Knicks/Warriors of baseball.

I'd be interested in teams with a couple impressive entertaining players from a mid market - like I enjoy the Mavs/Bucks/Pels in NBA because of Luka/Giannis/Zion respectively.

I guess the equivalent would be someone like Mike Trout and the Angels but that still sounds a bit too big market for me.

Wouldn't recommend being an Angels fan and not just bc their a rival of the Rangers, just seems like perpetual disappointment from a team that should be better :lol

Tbh I'd probs recommend the Padres or the Twins for that rn. Though @Grimus Augustus will probably tell you no on the Twins for that same disappointment reason as the Angels :lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Wouldn't recommend being an Angels fan and not just bc their a rival of the Rangers, just seems like perpetual disappointment from a team that should be better :lol

Tbh I'd probs recommend the Padres or the Twins for that rn. Though @Grimus Augustus will probably tell you no on the Twins for that same disappointment reason as the Angels :lol
Twins have had 39 runs in the last 5 games. They're killing it rn.