• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yankees wouldn't be so fucking stupid as to do it so everyone can hear you cheating.

I'm talking hypothetically fuckers...maybe I shoulda said Red Sox :TI: But really no point in this convo bc I'm mostly joking, punishment is def fair, fuck em for cheating.

Doom

La Bestia
Crazy at this sounds, but I think MLB should take steps to ban all technological gadgets from all bullpens, since the Astros used cameras to steal signals.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
as a die hard life long Red Sox fan....this disappoints me... but it's the right move...dude was balls deep in shady shit...blah

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I'm shocked, but not too shocked on what has gone down with the Astros Organization. It seems more these days everyone is trying to get ahead in life by any means necessary and the Astros are just the latest to do it. The Astros had the talent, they didn't need to do what they did to gain a major advantage vs other Teams so they swatted away their good conscience off their Shoulders and are now paying the price for it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
68e96d451b1c99483b97d4da2e283af7.png

If that’s true....holy shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro