• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
LOLMLB

You can't get rid of sign stealing when it's all predicated on pitching and hitting.

Unless you're gonna give a pitcher and Occulus or something.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Mike Trout's also been accused of using electronic devices to steal signs, in addition to abusing HGH. :TI:

Yeah. This scandal might... might... be deeper than we thought.

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Oh baseball, you and your scandals :TI:

It's wild, man. This sport has more scandals than any other I've ever seen.

Not to mention there are former players and coaches pissed at Mike Fiers for whistleblowing the whole thing.

Makes you think this thing is much deeper.

Last edited:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
The baseball HOF is full of cheaters as it is but they only want to target certain ones and not let them in. Baseball has a history of it. Let them play and who cares.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Roger Clemens is my all time favorite (fuck the Red Sox and Astros, though), and he was never found guilty, so, everyone can suck it :D He is on track to finally be voted in to the HoF this year, he's on year 8, he better make it soon before eligibility time runs out.