• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 College Football Offseason Discussion Thread

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Dang he went from potential NFL head coach to college offensive coordinator
I wonder how close he really was to a Head Coach job. Dude had so many interviews but never got one. I'm willing to bet he is a shit interview. But KC always being in the Conference Championship or Super Bowl killed his chances even more because he couldn't get hired until they were eliminated.

You gotta strike while the irons hot. He missed his window and now he has to start all over
Good news for him is college season ends in December so he can interview for an NFL job easier now.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
ncaa.jpg

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Beginning in 2025, every FBS conference will have member schools which are over 900 miles away from each other, with over half of the conferences having members over 2,000 miles away

Distance between furthest members in each conference:

MAC: 975 miles
SEC: 1,183 miles
SBC: 1,520 miles
AAC: 1,621 miles
CUSA: 2,027 miles
B12: 2,314 miles
B1G: 2,851 miles
ACC: 3,126 miles
MW: 3,320 miles

Jet fuel ain't cheap.

• Wow
Reactions: BSE

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Florida's last 5 games.

Known as the gauntlet.

To others, They "gon let" Florida win any of these games lmaaoooo. :lmao :lmaolmao

b8rx54lcd8lc1.jpeg