• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 College Football Offseason Discussion Thread

BSE

4 season ending injuries in college is insane. If I was him, there’s no way I’m playing football again.

Doom

La Bestia
4 season ending injuries in college is insane. If I was him, there’s no way I’m playing football again.
He's been there too long, he's forever stuck there. But yeah, it's time for him to finally give it up.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Insane amount of kids getting the ability to transfer way too many times. I get maybe one transfer for a coaching change because you joined a program due to a coach or sanctions on a program or other things, but I am pretty sure I have seen multiple transfers for the same kid unless I am mistaken.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Insane amount of kids getting the ability to transfer way too many times. I get maybe one transfer for a coaching change because you joined a program due to a coach or sanctions on a program or other things, but I am pretty sure I have seen multiple transfers for the same kid unless I am mistaken.

You are not Mistaken. QB Jake Garcia is transferring for a second time. He started out in Miami and then transferred to one of the Big XII schools, got 3rd string there too. Don't know exactly where is is going, but I think it was possibly an ACC team. Guy played at 5 different high schools. Including 2 his senior year. What is hilarious is the QB that beat him out for second string at Miami was the second string QB he was "given" the starting position over while at his Valdosta High. Interesting how things chang when mommy and daddies money can't buy you a starting position no more.

Antemortem

Prodigy

:sodone:

You got to be fucking kidding me!

Oh lord ..

This is the one guy you'd expect DeBoer to keep. High football IQ, accurate, quick release, great feet, and fantastic mobility. He's as talented as I've ever seen. It's going to be very interesting to see if DeBoer can pull together a solid season, quite frankly. Can't remember the last time I've seen this much talent leave a team in one offseason.