• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 College Football Offseason Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
I love Bama hiring DeBoer as Saban's successor. He's done an outstanding job at Washington for the two years that he's there.

He even had success before Washington as he coached Sioux Falls of the NAIA (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics) from 2005-2009. He coached them to a 67-3 record winning three NAIA Football National Championships in 2006, 2008 and 2009. He also coached Fresno State for two seasons. Had a 3-3 record in 2020 but had a 9-3 record the next season.

I hope he can bring the same success as he did in Sioux Falls and in Washington. I wish him the best of luck.

ROLL TIDE ROLL~!!!

BSE

I still think we'll see mostly see 1 loss or undefeated champions. If you're losing 2-3 games, chances are you're not quite on that level.

Doom

La Bestia
DeBoer's bringing his offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Ryan Grubb to the Tide replacing Tommy Rees. I'm loving this because if you watched how great Washington's offense was, he'll do the same at Bama.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSE

BSE

I guess Isaiah Bond was only here for Nick Saban. I wish him the best at Texas. I'll never forget the 4th and 31 TD against Auburn.