• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 College Football Offseason Discussion Thread

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
^ FunnyMaine smoked to that!

funnymaine.jpg

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Didn't see this happening. Goodd on Georgia.

Doesn't compare though to Raiola flipping to nebraska though. That must've hurt.
Raiola wasn't that great. The team he played on (Buford) had the best talent they had since their mid 2000s run. Didn't like the backdoor deal that UGA worked out to get him to Buford. Especially since the kid that was originally starting was better and would have led them to the championship this season. UGA dodged a bullet but at the same time put a good high school coach on the hot seat.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Raiola wasn't that great. The team he played on (Buford) had the best talent they had since their mid 2000s run. Didn't like the backdoor deal that UGA worked out to get him to Buford. Especially since the kid that was originally starting was better and would have led them to the championship this season. UGA dodged a bullet but at the same time put a good high school coach on the hot seat.
Ah, ok.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
So apparently Utah State won the Idaho Potato bowl and the coach got a French Fry bath. And some other school won some coffee related bowl and the coach got a Coffee bath. We all know what happens with the Duke's Mayo Bowl.

So my question... what should be next? Part of me says Clorox Bowl and a bleach bath for the winner. Even better Coors Light Bowl and a Beer Bath for the winner (instead of a Gatorade Bucket have a beer truck and Stone Cold hose the winner).

Doom

La Bestia
What a low-scoring game between Utah and Northwestern.

The Wildcats leads the game 7-0 with 1:51 left in the 3rd quarter.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Arch Manning made more money from NIL ($3.2 Million) than Brock Purdy ($870k)

Not bad for a kid who threw for 30 yards.