• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 College Football Offseason Discussion Thread

BSE

No matter what happens tomorrow, it was an awesome season and I had a great time on here with @#RicSolarFlair and @Doom.

We went 12-1, won the SEC, prevented a Georgia threepeat, got revenge against Tennessee and LSU, and beat Auburn on a miracle play in Jordan-Hare Stadium. We'll be the favorites next year, and if Milroe can improve his passing, he's the Heisman favorite. ROLL TIDE!!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’ll stick with this as being what’s right

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. FSU
4. Texas

No matter how a lot of you feel about Texas, they definitely deserve it over Bama, being as they beat Bama. If they played today, would they? Probably not, but you can’t go off that or to have to Georgia in as I think they beat any of these top 3 teams, but that’s not what you look at. imo.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
1 Michigan
2 Washington
3 FSU
4 Liberty

You want fair? There you go. All 4 conference champs and undefeated.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Unless Alabama makes it in, this is Michigan's year.

Can't be mad with the outcome of the SEC Championship game. Trezman Marshall represented hard yesterday. He played the previous 2 seasons at UGA (transferred due to not getting the desired playing time). Kirby was a damn fool for not playing him more. By the way, he is an Alumni of the same high school I attended. He also won three football state champships. Everyone was joking around last night on Facebook about the game. Especially with late Fumble recovery he got. Dude is made for greatness. Can't wait to see him at the next level

BSE

I have no clue why the B1G still gets the benefit of the doubt. Michigan hasn't won a bowl game in 8 years.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I’ll stick with this as being what’s right

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. FSU
4. Texas

No matter how a lot of you feel about Texas, they definitely deserve it over Bama, being as they beat Bama. If they played today, would they? Probably not, but you can’t go off that or to have to Georgia in as I think they beat any of these top 3 teams, but that’s not what you look at. imo.
This is why a 4 team playoff is stupid when there are how many schools. Can't waitnfor the 12 team playoffs next year because it will really help overall.