• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 College Football Offseason Discussion Thread

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
After the announcement of USC and UCLA joining the Big Ten in 2024, that would mark the beginning of the end of the conferece. So it's best for the remaining universities to join other conferences and let the Pac-12 dissolve.
yeah.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Just for you Doomy.

F2Ex5ZXaIAAHILj.jpg

BSE

Best 3 game stretch - Ezekiel Elliott

Wisconsin - 20-220-2
Alabama - 20-230-2 (11.5 YPC!!)
Oregon - 36-246-4
Total - 76-696-8

THEDEVILHIMSELF

Better Than You and You Know It
Life long Oklahoma Sooners fan here, excited for the season to start, week one against Arkansas State Red Wolves should be a good one

Doom

La Bestia

Good grief! :( I'm glad he didn't kill himself. He should be thankful to be alive after what would be very tragic to not only for him, but for his friends, family etc,. I'm happy that he checked himself and recounts his past, personal problems, finding out that the main cause was bipolar disorder. He got medicated and stopped drinking and that made me happy that he chose the right path to be happy and healthier in life.

If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org.

Doom

La Bestia

That guy can go fuck himself! Manziel almost ended his life and this prick wants to put himself out there to look like a unsympathetic asshole, urging to media to not give him attention.