• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 College Football Offseason Discussion Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Minnesota is fucking cooking MSU. Every drive for Michigan State has ended in either a punt, a lost fumble, or an interception.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Michigan almost scored a touchdown at the 10 yard line but got blasted and fumbled to start the 3rd quarter. So yeah. Michigan been absolute ass.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Another question, I swear I will stop with them soon enough. How serious are rivalries taken in Football both college and pro?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I take them seriously to a point. I wouldn’t be like the person in the story Chris posted. But I really really don’t like seeing the rival teams do good, at all. Like with nfl idk how many times I’ve said fuck the saints. Didn’t give any fucks either when Drew Brees retired. Only time I’ll put the rivalry to the side, is if someone is like injured. Ain’t want anyone getting hurt.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Ah, so basically banter in other words.
Pretty much yeah. Like I even got friends who support some of the rivals. Got two friends who are Saints fans, got one who’s a Panthers fan. I am friends with a Mets fan, hell me and doom are friends and Bama and Georgia are rivals. :lol its always fun. Unless you lose :slip:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Harvey Updyke's a pathetic piece of shit for poisoning those trees. It's also pathetic that ESPN 30 for 30 documentary, Roll Tide, War Eagle, gave him a little segment. How fucking disgusting.
But why would they do that? ESPN, not teh guy since I read the article
Pretty much yeah. Like I even got friends who support some of the rivals. Got two friends who are Saints fans, got one who’s a Panthers fan. I am friends with a Mets fan, hell me and doom are friends and Bama and Georgia are rivals. :lol its always fun. Unless you lose :slip:
Gotcha now