• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 College Football Offseason Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Lots of stuff going on in college football:

- https://www.espn.com/college-footba...ne-kiffin-tests-positive-covid-19-sources-say

That sucks for Kiffin to miss the game because of COVID. I wish him a speedy recovery.

- Looks like BYU, Houston, UCF and Cincinnati have applied to join the Big 12:

I can see they want to keep the conference alive since Oklahoma & Texas are leaving for the SEC in four years.

- #4 Ohio State avoids an upset scare against Minnesota 45-31, to open up Week 1 of the college football season.

- The first upset of college football occurred last night when unranked Virginia Tech defeats #10 North Carolina 17-10.

- Right now, Oklahoma and Tulane are tied at 14 a piece.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

College Football is truly back now. Even though those kids weren't even born when Jump Around came out it's too damn good of a Show not to know at this point and want to get involved. Jump Around and Jump from Kris Kross from his Childhood now just have PSU pull one out from Wisconsin late 4th Quarter.

Doom

La Bestia
I'm so pumped for the Bama-Miami game! I won't count the Hurricanes out because I believe that they can go toe-to-toe with D'eriq King leading the offense. I think it'll be closer game than we thought.

Roll Tide Roll!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm so pumped for the Bama-Miami game! I won't count the Hurricanes out because I believe that they can go toe-to-toe with D'eriq King leading the offense. I think it'll be closer game than we thought.

Roll Tide Roll!

I was gonna have this on for a bit before Texas started

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Fucking hell PSU up 6 points on Wisconsin and they get a Targeting Penalty put on them. Bs call it wasn't intentional and he gets kicked out of the Game welp we know who is the Refs are helping to win. When it's 50/50 to me when your Shoulder comes in for a shot and somehow at the end because of the speed the Helmets clash they should let that go. I also hate you get the Penalty but then you kick the kid out and clearly everyone including the Commentary say that is bs to do to the kid seeing the Call being terrible especially in the spot in the Game.

Doom

La Bestia
I'm very happy how well Alabama performed against Miami with the 44-13 win. Our quarterback Bryce Young was amazing in his first college start. Our defense played very well, only allowing 13 points total. We've got a long journey ahead of us and I hope Saban can keep them motivated and focused for what's ahead of us toward the season.

Roll Tide Roll!

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I'm very happy how well Alabama performed against Miami with the 44-13 win. Our quarterback Bryce Young was amazing in his first college start. Our defense played very well, only allowing 13 points total. We've got a long journey ahead of us and I hope Saban can keep them motivated and focused for what's ahead of us toward the season.

Roll Tide Roll!

Beatdown for sure. Happy my Nittany Lions winning today it was a damn great effort on Defense and the Offense had so many great plays down the Field. They started 0-5 last Season a whole different mentality and we're going to need it vs teams like Ohio State, Iowa, Indiana, and Illinois.

Doom

La Bestia
Georgia beats Clemson 10-3!

Blaze is a happy Bulldogs fans to see his team get the victory. The defense played a major factor in their win.

Doom

La Bestia
Notre Dame squeaked out a win in overtime against Florida State 41-38 last night. I'm quite surprised that the Noles competed the way they did against the Irish. They can't beat themselves up for the loss, they play hard against them. Maybe the loss can motivate them to be competitive for the rest of the season.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
a03c4d51a03f1e2d1e0d82de8874fcd2.jpg

Tell us how you really feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk