The Nexus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm actually intrigued by the fact that Wade Barrett was wearing 0 yellow tonight... and went after The Big Show and pretty much destroyed him. I'm really anticipating seeing where he goes from here, though I'd still like to see Airfixx's idea about carrying over a couple members of Nexus anyways.

Axis

Reaction score
I want Kong with Lay-Cool. Have possibly the best thing to happen to the women's division in recent memory actually star in that division.

I agree, and it's what I assumed they would do. Lay-Cool/Awesome Kong vs Pheonix/Natalya actually seems somewhat appealing to me.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Kong/Natalya and Kong/Beth are women's feuds/matches I would genuinely be really excited for.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Kong vs. Beth or natalya (if one of them is the champion) would be something they could show at wrestlemania. Kong with Nexus seems a little odd, as Nexus has never had anything to do with the womens division.

fuzzy

Reaction score
just finished watching SD and this is probly sa dumb question but, is Berret starting a new team with Zeak and two of members of nexus?

fuzzy

Reaction score
and for the past 2 weeks Drew Mcyntire has been saving kelly kelly but still seems his old self, is he still heel or face?

ahorrig

Reaction score
just finished watching SD and this is probly sa dumb question but, is Berret starting a new team with Zeak and two of members of nexus?

I guess so, they may eventually have the two teams feud (raw nexus and sd nexus)

ahorrig

Reaction score
and for the past 2 weeks Drew Mcyntire has been saving kelly kelly but still seems his old self, is he still heel or face?

on the recent smackdown he was a heel against trent barreta

seX-Power

Reaction score
having the two nexuses feud would be stupid. both are heel and neither should turn face.

ahorrig

Reaction score
having the two nexuses feud would be stupid. both are heel and neither should turn face.

I was just throwing the idea out because i have no idea how the sd nexus will turn out. they could even join up eventually. Im all for Wade Barrett feuding with edge. barrett/taker feud would be good aswell.

Veritas

Reaction score
Who says Wade & Co are even going to be called Nexus? Wade's ditched the Nexus music now and they've all ditched the Nexus yellow in their gear. I liked the allusions to Caeser the announcers and even Barrett were hard selling, maybe they'll be The Legion or The Empire or something like that.

It's sort of an odd grouping - the three guys I personally pictured as the strongest in the original Nexus and Zeke Jackson who is basically being plugged into the role that was, no doubt, originally planned for Sheffield. It's basically the final version of the original Nexus sans Otunga, the weak link.

Punk has me more interested in the angle on RAW but, as a whole, I think I have more interest in seeing where Wade & Co go in the future.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Who says Wade & Co are even going to be called Nexus? Wade's ditched the Nexus music now and they've all ditched the Nexus yellow in their gear. I liked the allusions to Caeser the announcers and even Barrett were hard selling, maybe they'll be The Legion or The Empire or something like that.

It's sort of an odd grouping - the three guys I personally pictured as the strongest in the original Nexus and Zeke Jackson who is basically being plugged into the role that was, no doubt, originally planned for Sheffield. It's basically the final version of the original Nexus sans Otunga, the weak link.

Punk has me more interested in the angle on RAW but, as a whole, I think I have more interest in seeing where Wade & Co go in the future.

Thats what I meant by not knowing what will happen to them. The name is kind of irrelevant, as who would care if it was Mexus instead of nexus (example). Ezekial is a nice touch, but Heath slater is a little bit lacking wrestling-wise. Slater is good for the role though. as for the yellow, I will guess they are making a uniform? I hope they are soon put into the world title picture. Gabriel would be good for a shot at the IC title.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I guarantee that the if they were called the Mexus they would just be regarded as a joke by everybody.