The List Part Deux (New and Improved with commentary!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

^ coz you suck just like BKB :shifty:

I really don't see how TAB got owned from what BKB posted, it wasnt even directed at him :nonono:

lol repped

I don't see how his post was rep worthy?

THE LIST IS BASED ON HOW MUCH MS LIKES YOU OR HOW GOOD HE THINKS YOU ARE AS A MEMBER!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
King Lennie, The Australian Badass, i'm the guy who is supposed to take the internet as serious business, remember? lol.

TAB got "pwned" so to speak because BKB made and awesomely bad yet hilarious comeback, totally being light hearted about TAB being irritated because of an old thread being bumped. It was just a harmlessly hilarious post that you really don't have a good comeback to without making yourself look like a hardass or whatever.

It's rep worthy because it made him laugh. I don't see the point in wondering about the validity of reps. Hell, LadyHotRod has negative repped me like, 5 or 6 times in a row now (including one negative repping me for admitting i was once a mental patient, wtf?) but you don't see my complaining about it. She can neg rep me all she want's to, just like BKB can be pos repped for stupid crap he posts too. lol.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
King Lennie, The Australian Badass, i'm the guy who is supposed to take the internet as serious business, remember? lol.

TAB got "pwned" so to speak because BKB made and awesomely bad yet hilarious comeback, totally being light hearted about TAB being irritated because of an old thread being bumped. It was just a harmlessly hilarious post that you really don't have a good comeback to without making yourself look like a hardass or whatever.

It's rep worthy because it made him laugh. I don't see the point in wondering about the validity of reps. Hell, LadyHotRod has negative repped me like, 5 or 6 times in a row now (including one negative repping me for admitting i was once a mental patient, wtf?) but you don't see my complaining about it. She can neg rep me all she want's to, just like BKB can be pos repped for stupid crap he posts too. lol.

Yeah, I just got SO irriated, it made me depressed actually that someone would do such a thing :rolleyes:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah a new list..and I will be rated worst this time as more will be on it..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
meh I just like the fact I am here having fun and get to mingle with people I don't know...makes me feel all warm inside when some old monkey rates me..

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I really don't see how TAB got owned from what BKB posted, it wasnt even directed at him :nonono:

THE LIST IS BASED ON HOW MUCH MS LIKES YOU OR HOW GOOD HE THINKS YOU ARE AS A MEMBER!

I've been repping random people with :v:3 was here

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Lenerd said:

So when I quoted Shane and responded, it wasn't directed at Shane?

Wow. Apparently sheep rape rots your brain in some diverse side effect. And just think, we would have never know, if it weren't for Lennie joining this forum and showing us.

Blaze said:
meh I just like the fact I am here having fun and get to mingle with people I don't know...makes me feel all warm inside when some old monkey rates me..
Change that 't' to a 'p', and that's what MS will do to make you feel all warm inside.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team