The List Part Deux (New and Improved with commentary!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
#31. Rated TSS (Let's face it, we all knew this was going to happen.)

#30. The Mac (You're a plagiarizer. You're pretty much garbage to me.)

#29. Smackdown's deadman (I read MikeRaw's BTB post, and you appear to be illiterate.)

#28. AlterBridge/exC.Con/lilclemente21/nate757/SAR/wordlife326 (Who the hell are you people?)

#27. Bling/The Showstopper (You both pretty much constantly annoy me.)

#26. Viva! (Whining over neg rep annoys me too.)

#25. LashleyTM (If you ask me to change your name one more time, you'll get one of my choosing.:D)

#24. rosewt01 (Quiet I guess, and at times mildly annoying, but I don't see many posts from you, so I could be missing something.)

#23. DX 3:16/jwind (I don't really know you, but I know you exist.)

#22. Famou$ 187 (You lost major points for welching on that bet. I cannot respect a welcher.)

#21. The Outkast Kid (Did you not get my PM? Or did I not tell you what you wanted to hear?)

#20. Bigfella/1chiban (The few posts I've seen of yours have been great. Keep it up.)

#19. C4 (Your attitude sucks these days and has been really grating on my nerves.)

#18. Colin White (You make me laugh sometimes, and you took 24 neg reps in a row and didn't whine about it once. That gets points.)

#17. Dylanfsd (You do amuse me from time to time, but you have this really bad tendency to cross the line. I also like your GFX)

#16. Travis40 (The longer you keep that avatar the higher up you're going to go.)

#15. Foolish Pleasure (Totally dig the name change, and next time just tell C4 to shut up about his "legendary" GFX skills, and make with his legendary blow job skills.)

#14. c4_FatTony (I remember talking with you and k-man in the chatbox all the time a while ago. You should come around more.)

#13. CT Styles/sharkboy 3:16 (Two up and comers imo.)

#12. chessarmy (I pretty much always enjoy a chessarmy post.)

#11. Abdullah Aj Hajiri/knicky (Spend more time here.)

#10. Ladyhotrod (Newcomer makes an impression by holding the horny bastards at bay. Also the pics I got helped too.:shifty:)

#9. Viva La Luke (Great poster, needs to hit that shit up more though.)

#8. MTG (Much love for my fellow Habs fan.)

#7. headfirst for hardcore/the australian badass/horza13 (TBH I forget about you guys alot but then you make a great post, be it humorous or insightful and I'm like oh yeah, they post here.)

#6. MikeRaw/Osama Hussian/phantomgerald/y2jasmine (I don't think I've ever seen a bad post from these four.)

#5. CenaMark54/Great One/Markz (I love you all for different reason, but it all comes down to your uniqueness.)

#4. Montana/xtremebadass (Montana and XB, I always enjoy talking to you about wrestling or reading your posts in regards to the topic at hand, and even though we differ on alot of stuff, you're still better than 95% of the rest of the posters on this site.)

#3. Christian/Peepshow (Smoke more weed/Start smoking weed. You guys are the shit.)

#2. Chuck/the dark knight/the italian outsider/this guy/wrestling station (Honestly the only reason you guys are number two is because I don't interact with you as much as I'd like to.)

#1. Kaedon/Rell/Soulpower (I would gladly die for any of you.:D)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
lol.

Dont worry with a new name comes new attitude.

*(Goes back and Hides in the Shadow)*

MikeRaw

Woohoo, I actually made it higher than I expected . Number 6:)

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Thanks dude! #17 isn't that bad imo... :) and I didn't know you liked me gfx.

Rell

Reaction score
:shocking:

I'm surprised lol

I honestly believe I'm one of the most overrated people in the history of civilization. Thanks though.

This Guy

Well I'm number 2 which is better then 3....but seeing as how many people tied for 1st and 2nd, no doubt had he not cheaped out on the list with ties, I probably would have been lower then 3. Not that it suprises me. Ah well, can't wait for someone to bitch about there spot.

Qwake

Being alive doesnt help.

^ :lol:

wow, me and CT Styles tied at #13. I had know idea I would make it there, *pulls out speech*

Id like to thank my mum and dad (Rell & Kenfan) they really helped me.....thanks for the spot guys, ill get higher next time :shifty: