The Last of Us (HBO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Those Joel & Tommy scenes in the last episode were pretty heavy stuff. Really amazing acting from Pascal especially. I'm really looking forward to the next one and Storm Reid coming in to the show. She's been really great in most things I've watched her in, think she's a good pick for Riley.

So true me not knowing the Games I was like you better not pawn off Ellie to your Brother Joel. What got to me is Joel having these Panic Attacks which I have had a few times in the past few Months and I felt for him during those moments. I have to keep telling myself you're okay you can get through this he really needs to speak to someone or start confronting these attacks.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Watching through this episode earlier today and my main central thought throughout was that I was so glad I took the time to play through Left Behind recently with Ellie & Riley in it. Means it was fresh in my mind and this episode hit even more awesome as a result. Loved comparing the two versions.

Great development for Ellie here. This show has honestly been flawless so far when it comes to establishing characters and developing them.

• Love
Reactions: #Waddles

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Watching through this episode earlier today and my main central thought throughout was that I was so glad I took the time to play through Left Behind recently with Ellie & Riley in it. Means it was fresh in my mind and this episode hit even more awesome as a result. Loved comparing the two versions.

Great development for Ellie here. This show has honestly been flawless so far when it comes to establishing characters and developing them.

I agree and sometimes you expect a Show to have a Episode or even two that doesn't hit the mark and The Last of Us and House of Dragons are the two Shows I've watched the past few Months that keeping elevating every Week. I thought for sure Riley would of been the one to bite Ellie but it was the opposite what I thought would happen. Ellie finally has some kind of happiness and just when all is well chaos happens changing both of their lives so sad to see.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This last episode was so slow and lame. Really enjoyed the series so far - but last episode was poopoo

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Watched this all the way through with my girlfriend. Pretty solid show, but now that I'm caught up I feel the pain of ending on a slow note and waiting for a new episode.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Watched this all the way through with my girlfriend. Pretty solid show, but now that I'm caught up I feel the pain of ending on a slow note and waiting for a new episode.
Yeah the weekly wait is a struggle, not gonna lie. :lol I much prefer having all a series drop to go at my own pace.

With that being said, I do think it has given me time to process each episode and let them really hit me emotionally before the next. Which is important too.

Reactions: Necro

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Yeah the weekly wait is a struggle, not gonna lie. :lol I much prefer having all a series drop to go at my own pace.

With that being said, I do think it has given me time to process each episode and let them really hit me emotionally before the next. Which is important too.
Yeah now I'm in-depth thinking about shit haha.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
That girl who played Riley looked like Jordan Peele.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Last night's Episode was freaking great. We were introduced to some new Characters like David but it was all to show that Ellie can survive on her own and boy did she handle business. We all like to say yeah I couldn't do it but you don't what you will do when you feel like a trapped Rat in a Cage.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The Ellie/Riley episode was as slow as the DLC was......but it was just to show what Ellie has lost before she met Joel and why she was so needed to help him and not just leave him.

The last episode was "Chef's Kiss".....the guy who played David was perfect in being a creep who uses religion to control others. Such an effective dichotomy to what happens in the the real world.

And when Ellie chopped him up, I was literally cheering, but know that this is the end of Ellie's innocence.

I hope the season finale is atleast as long at the pilot.....I want to see all of what Joel does.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Still waiting for the whole season to be out before I start this, but I was told there are very few infected in the show.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
What a finale for The Last of Us last night. Joel continues to show don't mess with me when you want to take away someone I consider family. He went nuts in that Hospital for Ellie. It should be really interesting if his lies towards Ellie on what happened bites him in the butt and what Ellie does when she finds out.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The lady who gave birth to Ellie was the actor who played Ellie in the games.

Joel went straight savage like he did in the game.

It sucks we're going to have to wait a year maybe two for season, I wonder what the reaction will be if they stick to the Last of Us 2 script? Alot of gamers didn't react kindly to it even though I thought it was great.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Pretty much a perfect first season as far as I'm concerned. Liked that every episode had something different to offer, even really enjoyed the ones with more character development and not a ton of action. I just really fell in love with the characters and performances from the cast. Sad it's over but I enjoyed every episode and it's just awesome to see such a successful series that actually lives up to how awesome my memory of the first game was.

I can't see me being hooked on another show this year like I was with this, I'd be surprised. I'm looking forward to a Season 2 for sure.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Still waiting for the whole season to be out before I start this, but I was told there are very few infected in the show.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts now it's finished :mark:

Reactions: Y2Jayne