The Last of Us (HBO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
They actually did the Clickers justice, and Joel used up all his revolver ammo on two.....noob.

Well shit, thought Tess was lasting atleast one more episode :pour

Adding the spores being interconnected with the infected (bars) thus allowing them to instantly know where the non infected are was a great swerve.

And a terrifying one as we saw late in the Episode. I like Shows that tell you anyone can go at any time and it was Tess's time. Glad that we didn't see her get bitten which makes her death the way she helped Joel and Ellie even more badass. Damn good Episode 2.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
They confirmed S2 will adapt the second game.
56A59AE2-DF66-464D-8F9D-BBD8FEDE164D.jpeg

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I liked the second game.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I completely loved the first episode. They really manage to capture the tone of the games right from the early portions. Pedro Pascal is absolutely perfect as Joel, I thought he looked good in the trailers but just seeing him in the full thing hits totally different, he 100% nails the character with the way he speaks and his mannerisms, everything just feels like Joel and comes across exactly as I was hoping it would. Like the actress playing Sarah too, she did a good job with that part. Scene where she gives him the fixed Watch like exactly how it is in the game made me so happy, even the dialogue, love how faithful it is.

They were spot on with the chemistry between them both. I'd honestly say this hit harder emotionally than even the game, so credit to the performances there. Super impressed so far, just liking the casting and direction. Even just from the first episode it feels like this could be show of the year already if they maintain this sort of quality throughout the whole season. Bella Ramsey really knocking it out of the park as Ellie too. Those Joel & Ellie early scenes are so good already. Looking forward to watching more.

Reactions: Deezy

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Episode 3 guys might be my favorite of the Series so far with The Last of Us. The Relationship with Bill and Frank man that had me in tears. The least likely people in this World fall in love during the craziest of times going on. The needed each other, defended each other, and went out on their own terms powerful stuff. The Icing on the Cake is with Ellie and Joel slowly trusting each other, and I loved that Scene when Ellie told Joel don't blame me for Tess's Death you knew the risks. I was waiting for the Death of Tess to hit him and he came and he will need to confront it or it will eat it up inside I feel.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
They really changed up the Bill character from the game, they implied him and Frank had a relationship, but left that only in found letters and Bill still survived. Good to see them not completely being faithful to the source material and not making Bill the even more paranoid shut in he was in the game.

Their last day together just so happened to be when someone was cutting onions.

Joel asking to see Ellie's arm to see her bites shows that he's starting to believe.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
They really changed up the Bill character from the game, they implied him and Frank had a relationship, but left that only in found letters and Bill still survived. Good to see them not completely being faithful to the source material and not making Bill the even more paranoid shut in he was in the game.

Their last day together just so happened to be when someone was cutting onions.

Joel asking to see Ellie's arm to see her bites shows that he's starting to believe.

Awwh man I'm glad that they changed it up then. I'm not sure if either would of went on too much longer without the other. We all strive to find that kind of love Bill and Frank showed us.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Just starting Episode 2 and I really like the opening scenes so far where it's showing before the outbreak hits. The start of this one was unsettling, especially in the autopsy room. Probably shouldn't have been eating my lunch during that scene :lol

I'm going to read your guys' thoughts when I get fully caught up.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Wow this museum scene :worried Loving the dread this show is giving me, the clickers are pretty terrifying. Awesome visuals and sound, they really knocked it out of the park, reminds me of getting tense when I was playing the game encountering some of the enemies for the first time.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Damn quite the range of emotions in that episode, especially with the ending and Tess, really enjoyed it. Anna Torv doing some fine work. Liked the visuals a lot in this, and those clicker scenes were just something else. Really felt Bella Ramsey come in to the role of Ellie in this one too.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Damn quite the range of emotions in that episode, especially with the ending and Tess, really enjoyed it. Anna Torv doing some fine work. Liked the visuals a lot in this, and those clicker scenes were just something else. Really felt Bella Ramsey come in to the role of Ellie in this one too.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Episode 3. I've watched it 2 times it's that damn good for me.

• Love

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Awwh man I'm glad that they changed it up then. I'm not sure if either would of went on too much longer without the other. We all strive to find that kind of love Bill and Frank showed us.
Nick Offerman sure can sing tho.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Nice change of pace seeing Nick Offerman in a serious role for me because I've been rewatching a lot of Parks & Recreation lately. Got to say this episode was some of the best writing I've seen in a while in any TV show, really beautifully done. Was not expecting to be that emotionally invested/impacted by it. It's very impressive how well they develop the Bill character over just one episode. Man those last scenes with Bill & Frank, the acting was amazing. I really enjoyed the Ellie & Joel scenes towards the end, very natural on-screen chemistry between Pascal and Ramsey. This show going to toy with my emotions.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Episode 3. I've watched it 2 times it's that damn good for me.
It's pretty much taken this show to an entirely new level for me, I really haven't seen writing that good since like Sopranos, The Wire.

Already pretty much feeling like this is my show of the year and I can't see any other show reaching the bar it's already hit in these few episodes.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I can't stop watching reaction videos for this 3rd episode.