~~The IWF GFX LEAGUE Discussion~~

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
I think everyone has great ideas and i really agree with Untouchable. What you need to do is theme every match and give the competitors two different thing to choose from.
Example:
Untouchable Vs. Weebo
Theme: PPV Poster
Choose from one of the two
*Create a Poster for an upcoming WWE or TNA PPV
*Create a Poster for a PPV putting WWE against TNA​

As for the tag titles thing, what you should do is just have each partner create a piece of work and then the team that has the most combined votes between the two win the tag match.

Weebo

Reaction score
bu how do u choose who does what on the piece

Wrestling Station

^yes we can have tag titles but later as the league progresses

Weebo

Reaction score
cool, we should start soon. I really want to do this and think we got plenty of people that will do it. I used to do one of these on another site so if you need me to help out in any way at all just let me know and I will help.

Buttersz

Reaction score
ADDICTION FOR THE TAKEOVER!

Only read his posts, thats all im doing, lol.BTW i have a sick ppv banner and name and shit lined up. I even have a code that allows us to have theme music and everything.

Yeah, im organised like that.

Buttersz

Reaction score
DoHTML more like.

Unless they only work on invisionfree forums. :unsure:

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
ok i understand the whole thing very well now... thanks..

The first ever PPV will be named as "Getting Started!"

I think its time to get this competition rolling! so i think we are now on to the next level.

Now, we have like 20 registered GFXers for the league. So we will discuss now the kind of battle. I prefer it be a freestyle (500 x 400) as its a debut kinda battle.

Lets see what you guys think before starting it.

Would be pretty good to have the size more like 500x600 or maybe a little bigger . but at the end of the day its really upto you your running this really.

I think everyone has great ideas and i really agree with Untouchable. What you need to do is theme every match and give the competitors two different thing to choose from.
Example:
Untouchable Vs. Weebo
Theme: PPV Poster
Choose from one of the two
*Create a Poster for an upcoming WWE or TNA PPV
*Create a Poster for a PPV putting WWE against TNA​

As for the tag titles thing, what you should do is just have each partner create a piece of work and then the team that has the most combined votes between the two win the tag match.

Those stips sound pretty good really , not a bad idea to have everyone doing the same kind of thing , yes i know i said freestyle before but if we have the stips as the same kind of thing to start with then you will see what everyone is like at attemping it. some might be good some might be bad.

ADDICTION FOR THE TAKEOVER!

Only read his posts, thats all im doing, lol.BTW i have a sick ppv banner and name and shit lined up. I even have a code that allows us to have theme music and everything.

Yeah, im organised like that.

Nuh lol not me for the takeover , i couldnt handle it all it would drive me crazy trying to keep everything organised in this it will take up alot of time for the person in charge. thats why i hope wrestle station gets alot of help doing these graphic PPV's

To have someone like you on his side to help with PPV banners and stuff is good news for him really , i dont really mind doing the odd PPV banner if i have time =/ ( a thing that i havent got much of lately ).

Wrestling Station

Thanks for Butters good and bad comments lol...
yes i would appreciate every effort from you guys to bring this league to life.

By looking at the number of people applied so far to the league, i think we are ready to rumble.

You can PM me Butter about the stuff you have. Addiction, you can make the banners as you are a judge here too mate hehe. thanks guys.

Weebo

Reaction score
as the thing i said about stips, just remember that each match has a different theme so which makes each match have different stips.

the dark knight

guys, i apologize for not sharing my thoughts here and not getting involved on topic, im not myself these days.

as being the junior division judge, just hit me up with the battle royal when it starts..

Buttersz

Reaction score
Like Addiction previosly said, the size should be 500x600 as that is the normal photoshop size, and the rules i think should be something basic and generic, i.e: tna and wwe have joined together and are forming one big brand with one big roster, you job is to design a poster advertising this new brand with a new name, logo and show name (i.e impact, raw, smackdown etc).

Cos that is easy for everyone cos its so generic.

Also ill PM you the things abit later WS, you dont have to use them, i just think they are pretty cool.

I dont think we should do tag team matches/titles untill we get singles competition going.

Have one open battle royal ppv called getting started. Then after we get the results, we should have champions n all, then our first PPV based around summer slam aka Summer bash, Bash at the beach, etc can go on.

I say set up that open battle royal ppv and get the ball rolling, i can make a quick PPV banner if we need one for this open or not? But i have a nice banner for a ppv called "detonation". but that can be for say after the summer themed one or whatever.

Roll the ball god dammit :D