~~The IWF GFX LEAGUE Discussion~~

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

to alharji, im in that too.

ill post my whole ideas later on, kinda busy.

Wrestling Station

yes, good ideas i read here.

The point is, as there are new members joining IWF everyday, there will be an open battle (debut show) to battle someone that is kinda new to the forum too.

Then from there we can tell if he has the big talent or still new in graphics.

And for the whole thing to start? yes it will start so soon. Now as newcomers joining and starting new battles i noticed that from yesterday, then things will be easier for us to put each member in his best ranking league.

will wait for TDK to post his ideas first before taking it to the next level.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Listen to addiction!

Cos anybody can sign up and say "im in" but then just no show when it comes to battles. An open battle freestlye 500x600 gives the judges the know how on:
1. peoples talents
2. who is actully going to enter these kind of competitions.

:)

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Yeah plus if you have a lot of sign ups and have like all single matches and if like 5 people no show that means alot of matches messed up( Meaning the whole start of the thing will be messed up ). if you do what big open battle then it wouldnt matter to start of with if a couple of people no show. atleast you will be able to see what talent is on hand and you will know where abouts they might be on the rankings straight away.

like i see at the bottom of this thread 17 people have read it ( at the time ) , i think most of them would be involed in this some how. thats a good league right there for starting off, any new people who come on here can still be involed too by challenging people already in the league to try and get on the rankings.

To solve solve no shows after this battle royal then if the person no shows then they are dropped off the rankings and have to try and get back on it all over again. so say if the champ in the match no shows then he/she losers his title to the person he/she will be battling against and has to start over again ( but if they are was in the rankings before then they should know who they might be able to challenge to get back on the rankings ).

Reaction score
After the league gets on its feet we need a system for who can challenge the champion

Junior Title Challenge Rules!

to challenge for the Junior title you have to win 2 match (dosent have to be in a row). after winning two matches if you lose against the champion, and want to challenge again you have to win 2 more battles.and if The challenger wins the Champion, then the champ has to win 2 battles in order to get a rematch for the title.unless you have won a tourny, then you get a title match for a specific date

Pro Title Challenging Rules

to challenge for the Pro title you have to win 4 match (dosent have to be in a row). after winning 4 matches if you lose against the champion, and want to challenge again you have to win 4 more battles.and if The challenger wins the Champion, then the champ has to win 3 battles in order to get a rematch for the title.unless you have won a tourny, then you get a title match for a specific date

this will encourage much more activity but this will have to wait till we have definate champions

another thing is we need to find out what programs people use because that can really affect ur GFX

Buttersz

Reaction score
Or to chaellenge for the champion you beat everyone above you in the rankings so you are one space below the champpion and are therefore the number one contender?

BTW what Addiction just said has basicly summed it all up. He knows his shit.

Wrestling Station

ok guys, all the ideas are very good, but how we will do this with the PPVs? i was thinking in having qualification matches for the PPVs? what ya all think?

also, as you all said, that if the champ does not compete in a title match, then the title will be forfeited (as in wresting due to injury) so there will be a small battle royal to win the title and be ranked number one in the list.

Now as for Alhajri, you are right about the point of what software you are using in the competition, as some people use PS, C4D and Max9 pro (i have this one but i didnt have the time to get to try it for more than few times).

Anyway, you and i already know some GFXers and i think those few ones can skip the debut matches. Other newcomers and beginners in the Junior league would have to compete for us to make sure if they belong to the Junior or expert league.

So i want to stress the point of the PPVs. How we will do this? Do you think that a series of matches first for to get like 5 points to qualify to get to a PPV were you get higher points there and rankings? or you think a PPV should only contain the number one contender match and the title matches?

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
What I'm on about ( and i think butters too ) is to have the First PPV as the battle royal, so say if 20 people turn up for it then the results from the battle royal in set up the rankings ? if you get me , Top 10 people Pro Title Division , then people ranking 11-20 will be Junior Title Division .

Then at the Next PPV after the battle Royal have the people who came 1st and 2nd battle in 1 on 1 match to crown the winner of the Pro title. then the people who came 11th and 12th battle for the Junior Title. then other matches like number 1 contender matches for both titles (3rd vs 4th and 13th vs 14th . then other members just battle normally or have people who have grudgers battle each other on the PPV.

Reaction score
^^yeah i understand what ur saying, what will also be cool is if we have some sort of tag title when someone makes like the bg and his partner finishes it of, a bit like pimp my graphics on WCF

Untouchable

Reaction score
ok guys, all the ideas are very good, but how we will do this with the PPVs? i was thinking in having qualification matches for the PPVs? what ya all think?

also, as you all said, that if the champ does not compete in a title match, then the title will be forfeited (as in wresting due to injury) so there will be a small battle royal to win the title and be ranked number one in the list.

Now as for Alhajri, you are right about the point of what software you are using in the competition, as some people use PS, C4D and Max9 pro (i have this one but i didnt have the time to get to try it for more than few times).

Anyway, you and i already know some GFXers and i think those few ones can skip the debut matches. Other newcomers and beginners in the Junior league would have to compete for us to make sure if they belong to the Junior or expert league.

So i want to stress the point of the PPVs. How we will do this? Do you think that a series of matches first for to get like 5 points to qualify to get to a PPV were you get higher points there and rankings? or you think a PPV should only contain the number one contender match and the title matches?

having qualifiers would get way to complicated in my opinion

and yeh i totally agree with Addiction nd butters for the battle royal thing.

as for Abdullah i think tag is a good idea, i've seen it around but i think we should get things going before this is introduced....duno what other people think??

Wrestling Station

ok i understand the whole thing very well now... thanks..

The first ever PPV will be named as "Getting Started!"

I think its time to get this competition rolling! so i think we are now on to the next level.

Now, we have like 20 registered GFXers for the league. So we will discuss now the kind of battle. I prefer it be a freestyle (500 x 400) as its a debut kinda battle.

Lets see what you guys think before starting it.

Untouchable

Reaction score
i personally think it would be better themed, roughly....because if its complete freestyle and you have that amount of people it would probably be quite hard to compare them?? i duno though...i spose it gives them more to be creative with