The Heaviest of Metal Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Volbeat is ok, but I hear them ALL THE TIME on the radio where I live though. Its gets tiring. They are turning into another Nickelback IMO
They will never be as bad as Nickelback haha, they had as many good songs on their first album as Nickelback did in their entire career :p
must be a regional thing though cuz I feel I don't hear them enough, and when I do it's always the same song but they literally have like 10+ songs that should be played on the radio regularly.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
litening to NIN

The band for the smartest memebers of society

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
They will never be as bad as Nickelback haha, they had as many good songs on their first album as Nickelback did in their entire career :p
must be a regional thing though cuz I feel I don't hear them enough, and when I do it's always the same song but they literally have like 10+ songs that should be played on the radio regularly.
Maybe, its like the only station that plays semi-metal on a regular basis. Used to be better but got bought out a couple years ago.
This is the one I hear alot lately

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I think Volbeat are meh. The only redeemable thing about them, is this song with King Diamond (who makes this song SOOOO much better).

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Repugnant is always a band I recommend to those who aren't familiar.

Panicking yet you're paralyzed
Hearing the mourners deprave
Screaming silent and voiceless
As you're lowered into the grave

Premature Burial!

Reactions: Trevor~

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
And of course the vocalist's other band. Ghost.

[HASHTAG]#Satan[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Farooq

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Also, IN SOLITUDE! A very, very special band, imo. Been playing since they've been 13 or so, and just keep getting better. They have a strong touch of classic Heavy Metal, but also add their own twist to things. [HASHTAG]#fanboy[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Satan[/HASHTAG]

(Mandatory @mh0707 tag)