The Heaviest of Metal Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trevor~

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingwithwords.com
I was looking to discuss some metal, but I see that there isn't a thread for it. This is thread is pretty much like What are you Listening to? but, with metal.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
What kind of stuff are you looking for in particular?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jebuu, deth are the guys for this. Those crazy cats listen to some awesome stuff.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Meh, I like metal, but not too much, moreso hard rock imo. Dunno, metal's good and all, but nothing too "hardcore".

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
@Trevor~

Here's a few newer thrash(y) you might enjoy. A bit more raw and more 'old school' sounding.

Reactions: Trevor~

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

Here's a couple I like that aren't to popular. Oh and just for some.....lovely Church music:

Will post more, should start searching for metal again

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They're not super heavy metal but I feel they got some pretty heavy hard rock going for themselves but Volbeat is a solid band.

Steel Panther bringing back the 80s hair metal in a mockingly nasty fashion (these guys put on great live shows for cheap! used to play every Saturday for $20 a ticket in Vegas.)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
They're not super heavy metal but I feel they got some pretty heavy hard rock going for themselves but Volbeat is a solid band.

Steel Panther bringing back the 80s hair metal in a mockingly nasty fashion (these guys put on great live shows for cheap! used to play every Saturday for $20 a ticket in Vegas.)

Volbeat is ok, but I hear them ALL THE TIME on the radio where I live though. Its gets tiring. They are turning into another Nickelback IMO