The Heaviest of Metal Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Primus is doing a show an hour away from me in a couple of months. I want to go but I'm broke and i'm a anxiety mess behind the wheel of a vehicle.
Primus live is sick. One of the very few concerts I went to, and it was worth it. I say save up and try to go with public transportation or pay a friend. The show is worth it, and Les can work a crowd pretty good. Their quality of music live matches their album performance, if not better.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Last night in Finalnd:

You gotta mention Tallica at some point, they are Heavy (idk if heaviest of the heavy but they write good shit), last night they played this song for the first time 26 years after it was released, and its like one of the most demonic songs they've ever wrote.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#endtimes[/HASHTAG] music

The destruction of Earth and rise of Satan put to music.