• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Halloween Series Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Everything about it is awesome and I LOVE the hospital setting. Made shit pretty creepy.

I personally think Halloween II gets a bad rap. I applaud you for liking it. I'm a big fan of it as well.

Here's a shocker. Ready for it? Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers has been and always will be my favorite.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
With the exception of Zombie's Halloween movies (which I didn't mind the first one) I like all of them. My favorite being the original and then H20 since it was the return of Jamie Lee Curtis. 4, 5, and 6 after those. I like 3 as well, but in the context of Michael Myers it is not with these movies but one of the stronger movies.

Kross Rhodes

Some people don't like that its a direct continuation but I really enjoyed that it literally began as the one before it ended. Plus the hot tub murder scene was just brutal.

I have to say that's my favorite element about it. I like that it was 'more of the night HE came home'. Made it feel more special. I rarely if ever watch Halloween without immediately popping in II to have that feeling of dread that 'the nightmare isn't over'.

I'd rank that hot tub scene in my top ten favorite moments in Halloween history.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I have to say that's my favorite element about it. I like that it was 'more of the night HE came home'. Made it feel more special. I rarely if ever watch Halloween without immediately popping in II to have that feeling of dread that 'the nightmare isn't over'.

I'd rank that hot tub scene in my top ten favorite moments in Halloween history.

I rank the scene where Lance Guest slips on the blood among my top 10 as well, just because he looks like such a total douche when it happens. :lol:

Kross Rhodes

I rank the scene where Lance Guest slips on the blood among my top 10 as well, just because he looks like such a total douche when it happens. :lol:

Dude, that scene in the TV cut is even better. Because it's cut so it looks like he's distracted by the explosion then slips like an asshole.

It's hilarious.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Dude, that scene in the TV cut is even better. Because it's cut so it looks like he's distracted by the explosion then slips like an asshole.

It's hilarious.

ROFL, I was referring to the tv cut actually, so much better! For that matter, I like the tv cut of the original simply for the Loomis argument scene and really wish it had been included in the final cut.

Kross Rhodes

ROFL, I was referring to the tv cut actually, so much better! For that matter, I like the tv cut of the original simply for the Loomis argument scene and really wish it had been included in the final cut.

I prefer the TV cut too. I like the idea with Jimmy and Laurie surviving together. I'm in the camp that likes to believe he's Jamie's father.

I'm weird like that.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I prefer the TV cut too. I like the idea with Jimmy and Laurie surviving together. I'm in the camp that likes to believe he's Jamie's father.

I'm weird like that.

That's not weird, I think a lot of us like to believe that. Or at least I hope a lot of us do.

Kross Rhodes

That's not weird, I think a lot of us like to believe that. Or at least I hope a lot of us do.

I've been mocked for that belief before. The Halloween fandom is very divided when it comes to different things.

For instance I'm in another camp of fans that actually liked the middle trilogy or the "Thorn" story if you will.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I've been mocked for that belief before. The Halloween fandom is very divided when it comes to different things.

For instance I'm in another camp of fans that actually liked the middle trilogy or the "Thorn" story if you will.

Again I don't mind that either so I guess we're just more alike than others. I just find there's something to love about all the Halloween movies save Zombie's poopfests.

Kross Rhodes

Again I don't mind that either so I guess we're just more alike than others. I just find there's something to love about all the Halloween movies save Zombie's poopfests.

Agreed. I love the entire original series. Even Halloween: Resurrection which gets no love.

I think I'm mainly mocked due to the fact I prefer Halloween 6 to H20.

Although I'm mainly referring to the producer's cut, not the dribble that Joe passed out in the final cut.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I like them all. Not a big fan of the Zombie remakes. Just like I hated the Nightmare remake. Wasn't a big fan of H20 either. The rest were really good.