The Halloween Series Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Title says it all.

Whether you want to talk about the original classic and its numerous sequels. Whether you're a die hard Thornie, or a fan of Zombie's work, this is the place to talk about it!

Let me break the ice by saying that while I love Carpenter's original film, I think H4 has more rewatch value. Helps that I freakin love the Jamie Lloyd character, as well as Rachel (though half her lines are dumb, lol).

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Halloween III: Season of the Witch is the most under-appreciated film of all time and I enjoy watching it on a near monthly basis.

The Viper

Reaction score
RZ H2 is the best movie to come out in Cinemas since Casablanca.

Just sayin'

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Rob Zombie's Halloweens are the scourge of mankind. It will usher in the end of days.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Oh I'm serious. DEAD....SERIOUS!!

....Then...Why so serious?

Let me guess, Halloween: Resurrection is your favorite entry in the original series? ;)

The Viper

Reaction score
....Then...Why so serious?

Let me guess, Halloween: Resurrection is your favorite entry in the original series? ;)

Shit it ain't my favorite but I did enjoy it more than most people it seems. I also really loved H20.

But no I was kidding about RZ H2 comment. I enjoyed the brutality of it but I DO NOT think it's the greatest film ever since Casablanca :lol: Just wanna throw that out there. My favorite is a tie between the original, Curse of Michael Myers and Return of Michael Myers. Triple threat lol

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Shit it ain't my favorite but I did enjoy it more than most people it seems. I also really loved H20.

But no I was kidding about RZ H2 comment. I enjoyed the brutality of it but I DO NOT think it's the greatest film ever since Casablanca :lol: Just wanna throw that out there. My favorite is a tie between the original, Curse of Michael Myers and Return of Michael Myers. Triple threat lol

H20 was pretty darn good. So was Return. My two favorite sequels. (The two "Anniversary films")

The Theatrical Cut of Curse was a mess, yet for some reason I enjoy it. I guess it's nice to see a return to form for Michael, after Revenge attempted to show (in vain) a more "human" side of him. He seems genuinely pissed in this film. He enjoys killing, in particularly brutal ways. Though the P Cut is definitely the better film, T Cut still has a certain appeal. It's the perfect film to see when you're high, lol.

What I hated the most about H6 was what they did with the Jamie Lloyd character. In the P Cut, it is revealed that Michael impregnated her, and later she is murdered in her sleep by the Man in Black/Dr Wynn (I guess security guards are nonexistant in hospitals, but I digress), which I find to be absolutely twisted and repulsive. Then again, it's nothing compared to what they did to her in the T Cut. She gets brutally killed in the first act! (At least they dropped the Michael being the father subplot). After all the shit she went through, she deserved to survive.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I have always been more of a Jason Voorhees fan, but I can still appreciate the greatness that is Michael Myers.

You can't go wrong with the original, it's a classic IMO. I also liked H20, and Zombie's movies(although I thought his first was better than the sequel).

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
My favourite is Halloween II.

I hated Zombie's movies. Myers looked hella cool and I like how they wanted to tell his story but, after seeing the original ones, it's just.....stupid. I mean, fuck, how do you make his mom a stripper? Did they NOT see how his mom looked in the original? I just can't picture that shit after seeing the original version of Mrs. Myers.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I agree, 100%.

Zombie's Halloween remake isn't Halloween. It's the Redneck Version of Halloween, haha.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
My favourite is Halloween II.

I don't think I've ever come across anyone who said II was their favourite. Then again my favourite is the one without Myers so what the fuck do I know? :lol:

What is it about II that makes it your favourite though?

Reactions: 1 person

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
How come they never show II ok t.v . is my question.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever come across anyone who said II was their favourite. Then again my favourite is the one without Myers so what the fuck do I know? :lol:

What is it about II that makes it your favourite though?

Everything about it is awesome and I LOVE the hospital setting. Made shit pretty creepy.