The First Tourney will be...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What shall it be...

• Greatest Sports Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greatest Animated Sitcom

• SWtart the Greatest Video Game tourney (multi line tourney)

• Greatest Comedian

• Total voters
Reaction score
Peep wants to do a greatest sports team. I don't think we have enough people to warrant said tourney, even if you include the queers that like soccer. I want to start with something simple and fun, like best animated sitcom (Beavis and Butthead, Family Guy, Simpsons, etc..) but Peepshow doesn't like that, the queer. So I'll let the forum decide.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Wait, what? I said you can go ahead and do it dude. I just don't watch animated sitcoms, so I don't know much about them to vote for anything really. I just said I'd do sports or something next. Not a big deal really.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Dunno. There's really not much debate on what could be the best animated sitcom of all time. It's the Simpsons or you have down's. Same with best sports team of all time. If it's not the Habs or the Yankees you're out of your skull.

Reaction score
Dunno. There's really not much debate on what could be the best animated sitcom of all time. It's the Simpson's or you have down's. Same with best sports team of all time. If it's not the Habs or the Yankees you're out of your skull.

lol, screw the american sports, thats boring shit. European Champions League all the way!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Sports with no salary cap are eliminated automatically from having teams voted in best sports team of all time... baseball and soccer can go fuck themselves in those categories... and the NCAA too for that matter...

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LMFAO!

BTW, I don't think we should do best sports team, either... I think it should be best sports rivalry...

Reaction score
Dunno. There's really not much debate on what could be the best animated sitcom of all time. It's the Simpsons or you have down's. Same with best sports team of all time. If it's not the Habs or the Yankees you're out of your skull.

It would have been the Simpsons had they winded down after season 13. The past 11 seasons have been a scourge on their legacy. And the Yanks aren't the greatest team neither, unless we are doing one certain team from history, than it would be the '27 Yanks. Otherwise, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Celtics and that hockey team, you know, that great one, all can make good arguments.

Reaction score
Sports with no salary cap are eliminated automatically from having teams voted in best sports team of all time... baseball and soccer can go fuck themselves in those categories... and the NCAA too for that matter...

Anybody getting paid by US dollars is a joke.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Anybody getting paid by US dollars is a joke.

That's why the rest of the world can't hang with us in our sports (minus the Cubanos and Puerto Ricans in baseball), and the sports we don't take seriously (soccer in particular), we're a threat to win every time the US Team faces someone else. Let's not forget, there are a couple Americans who are among the best in the world in soccer, particularly in the vaunted English leagues.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
im pretty sure the FA put a limit a while ago when chelsea went over the top with their salaries.
No, they've got an unofficial cap, it's "frowned upon" to be that "gluttonous" as they called it... but it's not punishable to hit that limit or flirt with it.

maybe in the queer US only smurfs and soccer moms watch football, but whether you like it or not it is superior to american tackleball in every way imaginable.
See, this is what I hate about calling a sport superior. Not enough people outside of Eur-Asia care about Soccer, and not enough people over there care about American Football. But one thing is telling... when the NFL plays their game in London every year, not only do we get sellout turnouts at the games from the crowd, but we get incredible viewership on television from people who don't ever watch football over there without purchasing the NFL tv packages. Point being? When people there get the chance to watch.... they typically tune in...

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
See, this is what I hate about calling a sport superior. Not enough people outside of Eur-Asia care about Soccer, and not enough people over there care about American Football. But one thing is telling... when the NFL plays their game in London every year, not only do we get sellout turnouts at the games from the crowd, but we get incredible viewership on television from people who don't ever watch football over there without purchasing the NFL tv packages. Point being? When people there get the chance to watch.... they typically tune in...

About the exact opposite for soccer over here, rofl.

Except when the World Cup is going.

Reaction score
See, this is what I hate about calling a sport superior. Not enough people outside of Eur-Asia care about Soccer, and not enough people over there care about American Football.
South America plus Mexico are for "soccer" big time. Just calculate the population you will get from Brazil, Argentina, and the rest. Only your country doesn't care about soccer and the only reason for that is that your country lack the talents. You said two players are in the English league? so what? even chinese players are in the biggest clubs in the English League and other leagues in Europe. lol.