The First Tourney will be...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What shall it be...

• Greatest Sports Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greatest Animated Sitcom

• SWtart the Greatest Video Game tourney (multi line tourney)

• Greatest Comedian

• Total voters

fuzzy

Reaction score
when is the tourny gonna start? lets just pick 1 and get it started...!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
South America plus Mexico are for "soccer" big time. Just calculate the population you will get from Brazil, Argentina, and the rest. Only your country doesn't care about soccer and the only reason for that is that your country lack the talents. You said two players are in the English league? so what? even chinese players are in the biggest clubs in the English League and other leagues in Europe. lol.
Lack of talents? Like I said, when the US is in something like the World Cup or any of the other tournies FIFA or UEFA host, the US team does pretty fucking well (typically we're in the top 16 nations out of something like 96 that compete), and look at where we ranked in the last world cup... we don't care about soccer because it's really a pretty shitty sport in comparison to American Football... which brings me to my next point. The highest attended sporting event in the history of Mexico was an NFL PRE-SEASON game between the Arizona Cardinals (a horribly shitty team at that point) and I believe the Dallas Cowboys... Mexicans tune into NFL games more than they tune in to ANY soccer games. The Super Bowl garners more viewership worldwide every year (especially the past 15) than any single World Cup game or any soccer championship game.

One of the main reasons American football viewership isn't higher worldwide than the beastly numbers it already puts up, is because of the timing and most people being in bed asleep the rest of the world over by the time the second half of the games start up every Sunday.

Like I said... when the rest of the world can truly dominate the United States who honestly does NOT give a fuck about soccer... IN soccer like they should... then start talking how you are right now... but for now, while we continue to nonchalantly walk onto the pitch and hang with the top nations in soccer every year... you might as well sit down and stop bringing your fanboyism to the table.

Also, I didn't say we only have 2 Americans in Euro leagues, I said we've got a LOT of talent dispersed throughout Euro leagues, and they're generally some of the best in the entire world... and highly regarded as some of the best in those leagues.

Reaction score
when is the tourny gonna start? lets just pick 1 and get it started...!

I'd like to see more support from the forum before I dedicate any time to this. If seven people are going to participate, there really is no use. If we can get twenty steady people to participate, then yes, I'd dive right in. Instead we have like maybe a dozen or so regulars here and I might just have been stupid in believing we can get anything that increases participation going here.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
You should just get one started so people see its forreal. Too many things fall apart before they ever start for people to get excited about something that isn't there yet.

Reaction score
Ya know, even if I had just a dozen votes in this poll I would have already pulled the trigger. There is no use for SEVEN people. I would love to really, really merge the MMA (as dead as BTB and Efed) and sports discussion since MMA is, ya know, a sport and turn that area into an AWF Poll Center. It would catch people's eyes at the top of the forum grouping and people would pop in. No one really pops into the Entertainment center.