• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Fifth Vital ( Book )

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
I watch impaulsive, used to think logan Paul was a prick. I think with Mike Majlak becoming part of his team and being such a very clever man and coming from where he had been addicted to oxycodone getting clean and sorting his life out, gives the people whom don't have such a huge platform to tell they're story and in this book he goes on to tell his story about his actual life.

( I've been through similar stuff with addiction,)

Its such a great insight to one of the most up and coming successful guys in the entertainment industry and influencer business, on how that daily grind and not giving up reaching fo r you're dreams and working damn hard to get there, he now is going into business with various firms and they're seeing what Logan must have ( for all his faults he's a marketing genius )

He goes into great detail about various stuff, I won't say to much as if you're reading or thinking about getting it I highly recommend this book for times like we are all living in at this present time.

I can't find a book section so I hope its OK to post here.