The Fifth Vital ( Book )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I watch impaulsive, used to think logan Paul was a prick. I think with Mike Majlak becoming part of his team and being such a very clever man and coming from where he had been addicted to oxycodone getting clean and sorting his life out, gives the people whom don't have such a huge platform to tell they're story and in this book he goes on to tell his story about his actual life.

( I've been through similar stuff with addiction,)

Its such a great insight to one of the most up and coming successful guys in the entertainment industry and influencer business, on how that daily grind and not giving up reaching fo r you're dreams and working damn hard to get there, he now is going into business with various firms and they're seeing what Logan must have ( for all his faults he's a marketing genius )

He goes into great detail about various stuff, I won't say to much as if you're reading or thinking about getting it I highly recommend this book for times like we are all living in at this present time.

I can't find a book section so I hope its OK to post here.