The Douche List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
well since the love is abound how about this queen douche:

Abby Lee of Dance Moms

bam.jpg

This fat bitch yells at little girls to dance and dance and treats them like shit.
I would not know of this show if it was not for my wife, she watches this drivel and the worst part is this cow is from Pittsburgh, PA too. This douche bag thinks she is all that and tells the girls do this and do that but I bet the cows on her legs would not allow her to do anything anyways. She is a queen bitch and if you see even three minutes of this show she is a conniving piece of shit that annoys the hell out of me.

Abby you are a douche.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No idea who this chick is but what what you said she seems like a straight up beyotch and should be slapped a few times

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
No idea who this chick is but what what you said she seems like a straight up beyotch and should be slapped a few times

Problem is you would slap her and then you would get slapped back by her blubber

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This thread is awesome. Keep it up please.

Castiel

Reaction score
It's sad that there are so many stupid bitches like her out there getting their own TV shows.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
FYI the thread is stickied again, I don't remember when I unstickied it but since the thread is back going I am going to put it back on a sticky.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Grand Island School Board and District​

Hunter Spanjer says his name with a certain special hand gesture, but at just three and a half years old, he may have to change it.

Petition letter on change.org addressed to GIPS asking officials to let Hunter Spanjer keep his sign name.

"He's deaf, and his name sign, they say, is a violation of their weapons policy," explained Hunter's father, Brian Spanjer.

Grand Island's "Weapons in Schools" Board Policy 8470 forbids "any instrument...that looks like a weapon," But a three year-old's hands?

"Anybody that I have talked to thinks this is absolutely ridiculous. This is not threatening in any way," said Hunter's grandmother Janet Logue.

"It's a symbol. It's an actual sign, a registered sign, through S.E.E.," Brian Spanjer said.

S.E.E. stands for Signing Exact English, Hunter's sign language. Hunter's name gesture is modified with crossed-fingers to show it is uniquely his own.

"We are working with the parents to come to the best solution we can for the child," said Jack Sheard, Grand Island Public Schools spokesperson.

That's just about all GIPS officials will say for now.

Meantime, Hunter's parents say that by Monday, lawyers from the National Association of the Deaf are likely to weigh in for Hunter's right to sign his own name.

Despite whatever rules and regulations may exist, some Grand Islanders we spoke with said they don't think it's right to make a three year-old change the way he says his name.

"It's his name. It's not like he's going to bring a gun to school when he's three years old," commented Dana Schwieger.

"I find it very difficult to believe that the sign language that shows his name resembles a gun in any way would even enter a child's mind," Grand Island resident Fredda Bartenbach reflected.

But for now, that's a discussion between the Spanjers and Grand Island Public Schools officials.

This School board and district needs to get a fucking clue. This is a three year old who has to sign his name and it looks like a gun and violates the gun policy? Are you for real? What is he going to do shoot finger nails out of his fingers, he is deaf you fucktards. Get a life and let the kid be and use the sign language the way it is supposed to be. He is not bringing in a loaded .44 revolver he is using his fucking fingers. This school board and rules get a huge fucking douche award for being pompous dickheads.

Douche.gif

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My dad was telling me about this yesterday, it's like really you're gonna try to tell him he can't use that when it's the way his named is signed? Hopefully they can get this settled and done with because honestly it's a bunch of bs that they would do this to him.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If not I bet this goes to court and he will never have to worry about paying for any schooling again for the rest of his life.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
C.O.R.E.

Organ_Rejectionj0yDetail.png

CORE. Centers for Organ Retrieval and Education. Not the core from WWE, these fuckers are the most ignorant and complete waste of space. These bastards while watching my uncle on his last day of life made the day even worse. Just to clarify, I have nothing against donating organs as I believe it is a great thing, but these sons of bitches made me take my name off the organ donations because of their shitty attitude towards my family and the way he talked down to everyone.

This stupid mother fucker calls and tells my aunt to decide what she wants to decide its her call what she wanted to do, so my aunt decided to turn all the machines off that was helping keep my uncle alive. So the whole family comes in to say their goodbyes to him after and hour this fucker calls again and tells them to turn the machines back on. When talking to my cousin he then told her that her father was dead the day the machine was hooked up to him and he was coming down to turn the machine back on because he has control of everything and there is nothing we can do to stop him.

He gets there an hour and half later and does not look at anyone. He is standing there looking at all the paper work. At this point he has 24 people standing there angry with him because of his I Am god complex. When he decides to speak with the family he only wants my Aunt and two cousins. The whole family followed and tore him a new ass, while he was in there trying to explain his actions the nurse ran a test that came back negative for him, and he couldn't use anything anyways. So the bastard tucked his fucking tail and left because he was about to get his ass kicked.

So for this special edition of the douche list, He is the biggest fucking douche in the history of douchery and he will like it that fucking piece of shit.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
what a piece of shit....things like this are tough enough to deal with without some inconsiderate asshole making it worse...I hope his asshole falls out

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Pittsburgh Pirates Management

Frank Coonelly: President

FrankCoonellyPhotoIPa.jpg

and

Neil Huntington: GM​

These bastards got this city all worked up thinking that they were going to win this season and possibly get into the playoffs. It has been 20 fucking years since the Pirates have had a winning season and it is a North American record for most consecutive losing seasons and for all I know the world.

I watched this team seem to win when there was no way they should have been winning (which now I know they were not even supposed to be where they were) and they were playing over their heads. They collapsed again after the all-star break for a second season in a row after a horrible trade deadline set of trades. Now some of the trades that were done can help them in the future but it seemed to kill all the momentum that they had going for themselves. I don't blame the coach for this crap I blame the front office for not getting better players to help the team now when a city was crying and hoping for something that they have not seen here since 1992. So for that I dub you the Pirates Front office DOUCHES.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Replacement Refs

replacements.jpg

ReplacementRefs_zpse07b9fd6.jpg

These guys don't know how to make calls. They call an interception a touchdown and make sure everyone wants to stop watching the games. I know of at least 3 bad calls in the game last night. The two pass Interference calls and the last play of the game, excluding the push off by Tate in that part of the game.

I can't lay all the blame on these refs I blame one person. The Douche of the NFL who loves to fine and suspend people. The guy who wants more games but says we are all interested in the same thing and that is the safety of the players. This king douche really is the problem and he is none other than.

Roger Godell

rogergodell.jpg

This lowlife is hurting the game and making the players mad along with the owners now. I will not be surprised if the real refs come back soon and with much praise.

Roger you allowed these guys to become douches because of your douchiness you piece of shit.