The Douche List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The mom of the baby found dead in a trunk

baby.jpg

This bitch of a mother is a fucking cunt head douche. She can't take care of her kid so she stuffs it in the trunk of a car and allow her relatives to take care of the mess that she left them. What was the baby crying to much for you? Did it shit its diaper to much for you to take care of? I don't know but this is a fucking disgrace and this woman needs put in a blue barrel to die. You woman are a queen fucking douche bag. Go to hell.​

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm disgusted.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
A woman in Maryland left her baby in the trunk of a car and disappeared. Now she could have been kidnapped but the car was left at the relatives house she borrowed it from.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Ah. Either way, that is fucked up. It makes me sad to hear about things like that.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Reality Shows

showsbanner.jpg

Reality TV shows have become the death of television. Like I want to Keep up with the Kardashians NO, I want those bitches to disappear off of my tv. The Bachelor/Bachelorette go out and go on a fucking date and quit trying to get on the tv to get noticed. I don't want to Paris Hilton's Simple Life or her BFF's. When a network has a good show they cancel it and put this shit on. Please for the love of god quit putting this drivel out and give some shows a chance to perform. I didn't mind it at first but now it is starting to get pretty bad brother, because Hogan does not know best.

Reality TV you are a douche.

Reactions: 1 person

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I fucking hate reality TV with a passion. I don't watch it and refuse to watch it.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't mind The Apprentice or Celebrity Apprentice, The Ultimate Fighter, or Top Chef or any reality cooking show but that's pretty much the jist of it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I only like a few and it depends if I like anyone on it at the moment. I'm watching American Idol this year as they have someone on there I like, hell I even like Jersey Shore but sadly it's over now. But some of them I don't like and mainly cause a lot of them(the non-contest ones) are scripted to a point so not really reality imo, even the one I like I'm Jersey Shore is from things I've heard and I'm pretty sure it is from how dumb it's gotten at some points. But I hate about 90% of reality tv.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Some are quite good. Jersey Shore is funny in a "let's laugh at the monkeys in the zoo" way. Meanwhile, shiz like the Apprentice and Coach Trip are always quality entertainment to me.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
after a douche hiatus I come back with a two for for everyone hope everyone enjoys it.

Spike Lee

Spike_Lee.jpg

This Treyvan Martin case is messed up enough that we don't need this asshole putting his two cents in everytime something happens to the black man. This complete waste of life tweeted the address of the George Zimmerman the hispanic/white (mixed person) and told everyone to go to his house. What the hell do you expect would happen you piece of shit. Not only did this go around the world on twitter but other known douches decided to tell others to join in including Lebron (I can't win championship on my own) James. People showed up to this address and scared the shit out of an ederly couple who have nothing to do with the other travesty. The couple had to leave their home but the best part of it all is this:

The couple’s attorney, Matt Morgan, announced the settlement Thursday. Morgan says Lee called them to apologize for retweeting their address. Specifics of the settlement weren’t disclosed.

Their fucking attorney is Matt Morgan. I did not know he practiced Law. This is the best story in the world.

Sorry for that I found it to funny. OH and Spike Lee you are a douche along with these assholes.

Black Panther Party

TheGNofDanmarkBlackPantherInternationallogo.png

These fucktards have put a $1 million dollar bounty on the head of George Zimmerman. What in the hell has happened that we will not allow our justice and police to handle the situation and allow these asses to take over and run this country we do not live in the middle east assclowns. Put you money into something else that you are good at like harassing people to vote for one person at the Voting centers. I mean the case was dropped by other notorious Douche Eric Holder even when the Supreme Court said we will listen to the case. Go to hell Black Panthers.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Unneeded movie Remakes and re-releases

httpwac23c8edgecastcdnnet8023C87savidstimobilepromoengPAR_Footloose_2011_566x800.jpg
footloose.jpg

Why in the blue hell does Hollywood think that remaking a movie will necessarily mean more money. The new footloose sucked balls regardless of what the stupid movie reviewers wanted you to think about it rottentomatoes gave it a 70% fresh while the original got a 54% and did not star Kevin Bacon in it. What the hell. Why do we need all these re releases in 3-D too, because some douche at a movie studio says hey we can make more money if we re-release a movie in 3-D that made tons of money. Yes I did go see Star Wars out of Curriosity and I am a fan boy, but the fucking Titanic shit needs to die. If they want to remake Titanic have Arnold and Stallone show up when Jack is on the edge of the boat guns ablazing and blow the bastard up with them all on it while taking Kate with them naked.

I have only seen one remake that equalled or surpased the orignal and that was True Grit, Fright Night was a close second. The rest blow by comparrason and now Sandler wants to remake Summer School. Go to hell get some original Ideas that don't suck. I know everything has been done, how about taking your time and making the movie and story interesting along with great backgrounds. That is all I ask for.

So Hollywood you are a douche right now because you just have been throwing out shit with remakes and re-releases.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
They may be douches, but they're rich douches, so they probably don't give a shit. :lol:

I hate the constant remakes and re-releases, but its hard to fault them for trying to make more money.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
They may be douches, but they're rich douches, so they probably don't give a shit. :lol:

I hate the constant remakes and re-releases, but its hard to fault them for trying to make more money.

It's just starting to piss me off when a great movie is remade and it blows.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's just starting to piss me off when a great movie is remade and it blows.

Even better, wait until they start releasing remakes of remakes. I'm sure that's coming soon.