The "deep web" or "dark net"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
It worked for me, the sites were slow loading up, but I loaded them. & Last nights Dexter was pretty good. :obama:

Fuck yes it was good. Hopefully they don't kill off Louis though with those mad russians.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Everything I do get to load requires me to log in to see shit

I'm over this. Took me all of 10 minutes to say fuck it

I figured this would be my results.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:

Haha, go watch Dexter friend. :eek:tunga:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
leojay said:
By local I mean police that are local to the DNS. For example, if the DNS Server for all .onion domains is in sweden the american fuds wouldn't be able to take it down, only the sweden police would. Reason why TPB isn't down. The Americans know where it is, but can't do anything about it because of its location.

I wouldn't be able to find it, afterall I'm just a kid with a Networking/Security masters degree with no actual work experience :) I do believe however police if needed to could find it quite easily, after all they hire networking and security experts.

Oh and, don't go on /b/. It's god awful. Some of the other boards however are pretty sweet, even with the opinionated nonsense that goes on there. I go on the "HOENN CONFIRMED" board (/vp/), the "DADROCK IS FOR A BUNCH OF smurfs" board (/mu/), and the "install gentoo" board (/g/, I'm a janitor on it).

TOR sites are 'part-hosed' by servers, and 'part-hosted' by random users. You can choose whether or not to have your PC part of the network that loads the pages. It's not one server in one location. It's global, which is what makes it so hard to track.

The FBI can take down any site they like, all they have to do is go to a Swedish court and get a court order.

I like /b/ for the Blue posts of some people. So bad it's funny. :haha:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:

You shouldn't have to log in to anything, hence anonymous. You've got something setup wrong.

Hidden Wiki > click on the links. It ain't that hard.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Triple post, but can we move this to legend section. Not comfortable with in in locker room :sad:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
TOR sites are 'part-hosed' by servers, and 'part-hosted' by random users. You can choose whether or not to have your PC part of the network that loads the pages. It's not one server in one location. It's global, which is what makes it so hard to track.

The FBI can take down any site they like, all they have to do is go to a Swedish court and get a court order.

I like /b/ for the Blue posts of some people. So bad it's funny. :haha:

I know that, I'm specifically talking about the top level .onion DNS Servers. If they find that, they have records of all people that use them, all the sites they've been on, and all the "real IP's" of the .onion sites, which they can then use to find where they all are located. Chain effect, pretty much.

I didn't know that about the FBI, the more you know I guess.

It sucks. "lol guize 69 tells me what I say to my shooped gf on fb". Wouldn't you rather the hilarity of the /v/irgins that tell you everything you do is Blue and for filthy casuals? Quality entertainment. :eek:tunga:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This is so inaccurate it's hilarious.

FBI.

Go to New Zealand court, get warrant, take down Megaupload.

:dafuq:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
FBI.

Go to Australian court, get warrant, take down Megaupload.

Again, sort of inaccurate.

FBI have more power than they should have, but not on foreign soil they don't. They went to New Zealand and requested a warrant and was granted it, but that's it. Piratebay has been putting the finger up to US since its birth.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
FBI.

Go to New Zealand court, get warrant, take down Megaupload.

But NZ, Australia, Murrica and the Britfags are all aligned and can do that easily, sweden and stoof though idk.

But hey, I honestly have no idea what I'm talking about right now. I'm just a networking guy :eek:tunga:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Isn't it obvious? :dafuq:

Nope. It's not like we're talking about pedophilia, hiring assassins or buying the best drugs. Just how tor and .onion domains work and how unsecure they are.

I would however like my neighbour dead, so if you can help me with that please PM me will pay via PP