The Dark Knight Rises

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm so pumped for this, EOM up there be damned! :p

I loved Dark Knight, and this really makes Bane look more intelligent than how he has been portrayed in the past. I am a huge Tom Hardy fan! Hardy and Bale will work very well together I believe.

Andy

Reaction score
I totally disagree, EOM. Bane looks incredibly well done as opposed to his 90s counterpart. The Riddler, while well-presented the way you presented him, just wouldn't fit in Nolan's universe. He was always to cheezy, and that's his thing. You take that away and you have a rather lackluster Riddler.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
new dark knight rises trailor.bane audio fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;g8evyE9TuYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk&feature=player_detailpage[/video]by god this looks awesome.all the worries i had about bane are gone.he sounded and looked bloody awesome in this.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Can't wait!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Can't wait for this movie to come out, the trailers are getting better and better.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
heres my take on what i think happens in the movie.im gonna check this post after i see the movie to see how accurate i am.since ras al gouls demise the league of shadows is being run by talia al goul{mary ann coutilard}.bane is her top guy.the league of shadows would know who batman is because they fought him before and they trained him.talia sends bane to get revenge on bruce wayne not by killing or hurting him but by destroying gotham and thus all the work batman has done.at some point bane defeats and injures bruce wayne and imprisons him.well who better to bust you out of jail than the worlds greatest cat burgler catwoman.you can clearly see her looking at a bearded injured wayne through bars in the trailor.in the midst of all this talia rea;izes she made a huge mistake using bane as hes differed too far from her plan.which leads to her line in the trailor you should be as afraid of him as i am.she will probably provide batman some clever way to defeat bane.......well thats my synopsis.i think its decent for those doubting me watch the trailor -catwoman and batman are clearly fighting league of shadows ninjas.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Can't wait. This comes out in Australia on the 19th.

After playing the Batman: Arkham City game, I'm more hyped for this. Batman is AWESOME.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I am getting more and more excited for the film. Too bad when it comes out, the movies will be packed to shit. I won't be able to see it until like a month after it comes out!

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
I am getting more and more excited for the film. Too bad when it comes out, the movies will be packed to shit. I won't be able to see it until like a month after it comes out!
i hate watching a movie with the big crowds which is why ill skip the first few days and go on a weekday around 4pm.theres nuthin worse than having some asshole talk through the whole movie or having to listen to a fucking baby cry throught the movie.and yes idiot people will bring a fucking baby to the theatre iv seen it happen.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The bar has been set high this year by the Hunger Games and Avegers in as far as being quailty blockbusters, but I think based on the first two films and Nolan as director I would say its up to the task. Not been a big Tom Hardy fan up to now but he does seem a good choice to play Blaine and Ann Hathaway should bring something new to Cat Woman.

Am very excited its been a big build up to this and I might just go on opening day.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Lulz... The Avengers was shocking, it just looked good. Same with all Marvel's crap, looks fancy, plot is terrible and generally boring films.

Batman has way more to it and let's face it, whose got more memorable and extremely good villains? Marvel or Dectative Comics? The likes of Bane, Joker, The Riddler, Lex Luthor, dare I say Darkseid?

The plot looks immense, aside from Batman disappearing for eight years, this is gonna be the best movie of the year and Bane is gonna be the best antagonist since The Joker back in 08.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ Thing about the Avengers EOR is that it was such a risky idea packing all those superheros into one movie that is why you needed a sharp director to put it all together and that for me is why the film worked because Joss Wheldon brought a knowing sense of humour to it and the special effects were impressive but unlike a lot of big blockbusters they didn't overshadow the characters or story. In the hands of less senstive filmmaker it could have been a shambles.

I tend to agree with you that the Dark Knight rises is going to be fantastic and likely the best blockbuster of the year and possibley one of the best films of the year too.