• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The CW Title Is Officially Gone

chessarmy

To be honest, the X-Division made the cruiserweight division a joke, I really love the no weight limits X-Division because the wrestlers of the X-Division dont look like jobbers. In the cruiserweight division however, the wrestlers looked like jobbers to me and really can't be taken seriously. I think it was time for that belt to go, its better than seeing it get buried even more

For those of you who were wondering about a Helms return as CW champ....in his own words...

The Cruiserweight Title? It does indeed appear to have been retired at this point, but that doesn’t mean that it won’t ever return sometime in the future. However, I have no control over what happens to titles in any company. Not to mention, when I return I want to concentrate on other goals anyway. I was the World Cruiserweight Champion on 3 different occasions and I held the title longer than anyone in the history of the belt from WCW to WWE, what else could I really do in that division? I do think that it can still be a great force in the WWE if you utilized properly, however, that too is beyond my control!

he also mentioned Super Eric and had this to say about it...

Super Eric? Honestly, it doesn’t bother me at all. I’ve only met Eric once I think, and I remember him being a good guy and being stupidly funny. Something about a classic wrestler pose that he kept doing was especially hilarious. So, there is no heat whatsoever towards Eric Young. Hell, I don’t know if it was even his idea anyway. But I will say this, and I don’t care how cocky it sounds, nobody will ever do the superhero gimmick better than I did. I took an idea that was only supposed to last a few weeks, I poured heart and soul into it and made it last almost 4 years! Not to mention, it was a merchandising monster for quite a while mostly with ideas that I came up with! People had tried it before me and they can try it afterwards too. No matter who is doing it, no super-hero gimmick will ever be as good as THE HURRICANE!

source is his myspace blog

Weebo

I say bringing it to ECW or leaving it on Smackdown would work either way. They have a good CW division, Noble, Wang Yang, Miz, Punk, Dykstra, Delany, Nunzio, Helms (when he returns), and even Kingston if he can loose about 5 pounds. So between ECW and Smackdown they have a good number of guys to fight for it. Not like back at WM20 with the Cruiserweight opene and they had guys like Chavo, Rey, Taijiri and Ultimo Dragon. I mean they could move Chavo and Rey back to the CW division but I don't know if they would want to after being main title holders. I still say that Chavo, Helms and Noble were the best CW Champs in the last 5-10 years.