• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The CONCERTS ARE AWESOME Thread

The Linebacker

[Blank Space]
Jun 6, 2011
UK
Went to my 4th Frank Turner gig last night. I am a broken man today, but it was worth it.

The support act Skinny Lister were a lot of fun too, check them out if you get a chance.

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
Just an FYI that if if you're buying through Ticketmaster, try using the app instead of the website. Way more reliable and I've never had a problem getting tickets through it.

Hi Charlie, still love ya.

Currently enjoying a plate of Pulpo Gallego via Tapastalk.

Champagne Charlie

Emotionless
Jul 28, 2011
United Kingdom
Just an FYI that if if you're buying through Ticketmaster, try using the app instead of the website. Way more reliable and I've never had a problem getting tickets through it.

Hi Charlie, still love ya.

Currently enjoying a plate of Pulpo Gallego via Tapastalk.
I ended up using the phone website as that seemed to work but I'll use the app for the future, cheers.

Love ya too buddy

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Ah my boy Champagne Charlie. I missed you and your unhealthy obsession with Drake. Stick around now.

And Link Shut up lol