1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

The CONCERTS ARE AWESOME Thread

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sabretooth, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Joey

Joey Rest Easy Jared '95-'14

[video=youtube;GWkwF78LMvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWkwF78LMvY[/video]

heres some footage from that Joey Bada$$ show I went to the other night, I didnt film this but I found it on youtube. Everyone was having a blast as you can see

2. How expensive were the tickets pal?

3. Joey

30 bucks, it was a wicked good time. Everyone was having a good time, generally just good aura

4. Glad to see you had a great time, was the view you had good?

5. Joey

yeah it was right about where the camera is actually

6. Bit late on this but I totally forgot to ask, how was it?

7. Forget to mention this but I went and saw Paul Weller last week, not sure if many of you will know who he is but he was brilliant.

8. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Majorly late on this but it was great, bruised rib and all.

Oddly enough, I'm going to see Do Make Say Think tonight and I have another bruised rib. :lol:

Won't stop me from enjoying the show though, this is their 20th Anniversary Show and it'll be the 10th time I've seen them live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Joey

Im seeing Earl Sweatshirt and Vince Staples on the 16th. Ill probably have alot to say after.

10. You think Earl will be doing songs from his new album?

11. Joey

I think so. Either way its gonna be great, i do hope he does his new shit. Vince will probs do his new shit

12. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Snagged a couple of tickets to Van Halen next Friday night. Gonna' Dance the Night Away and I might as well Jump while I'm at it!

13. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Oh, I get it, it's a Bon Jovi reference!

Sounds rad.

14. Joey

Im going to see earl sweatshirt on august 21st in boston, iwas supposed to see him in april but he cancelled so im super eager

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

15. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Saw Van Halen last night, they were pretty good but man does David Lee Roth just butcher some of the songs. He also told what I feel he thought were amusing anecdotal stories during some of the songs but they were nothing more than the ramblings of a madman. Oh and he said when he was a kid his parents told him that they were going to sell him back to the Indians, which was, well...odd. :lol:

Grabbed tickets for The Misfits yesterday, pretty stoked.