The Cakeverse [WS Wrestling Sim Project]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
r5WeofPv_gO1N-UnP-JfXSAq74n8NtLmQHvWfZj9AVdhIzApQdcRkErfOm4TLCxA4wgYKIEzS66-Aza3JYeaFeuSjEKxkS59mEWSWpyHKxN5wfxwYXBysSeH7moZcvVhW1rkWUr_xr7Ih278kOPzhXM

“FIGHTS BY THE BORDER”
Episode Ten [Viejas Arena, San Diego, California]

The show begins with Nat Redame who is set to be one of the six entrants participating in the Border Crossing Death Match for the vacant Lucha Underground Championship at Aztec Warfare. The entrants haven’t been present on the show for a few weeks, but it is clear now that Lucha Underground is bringing some attention back to the upcoming main-event.

DIhQY2IHZ1bZMw5-xyENGqtFKTelP7Yw09oSlH-5I_zlNewmtt3i1qspwwfPjUE3Gux50RTuVZRYvWtgpiaJ7nPzlfuv_Dfj115uGeYHdwdywaXWgIXtKq9i1dj6KC0rbBWXOEWiBHAFGCUFkCH0_3s

+ Nat Redame +
“A lot of people are making a big point that I am the only woman involved in the Lucha Underground Championship as if it is a disadvantage, but I earned my spot in this match just like everyone else and I am not scared of little violence. And I have been given the privilege of getting to explain to you all all, the stipulation of the contest.”

The camera cut to an image of Steel Cage, with a steel cage wall about 75% the size of the cage place in the middle of the ring.

+ Nat Redame +
“All six competitors will start in the ring, with three wrestlers on one side and three wrestlers on the other side. The rules are very simple: you must earn a pin or submission on either side of the steel wall, before climbing out of the cage to win the title. Also if anyone is pinned or submitted twice during the contest, they are eliminated from the match and forced to exit the cage. To add an extra level of danger, an assortment of weapons will be attached to the sides of the cage.”

Redame smiles at the camera.

+ Nat Redame +
“Good luck to everyone involved. You are all going to need it!”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Trios Eliminator
G51zdK0.jpg
DrGk71H.jpg
ao0xWRs.jpg
vs
v2FcOKV.jpg
kWq5URM.jpg
Vqt2cdZ.jpg

Summary
- The match between the two would be an intense encounter, as it would be a mix between an established trio of ‘The Chosen Few’ wanting to assert their dominance and prove that they really were the baddest motherfuckers on the roster, whist ‘The Parade’ were working together for the first time, but were showing real potential and the coming together as a team was already making sense as there was a natural chemistry present between the trio.

- The match would end with Rudo Jim dropping 40 Double Dee to the mat with The 510 (Spinning Wheel Kick) before he would scramble to the floor and lock him in the Rudo Dudeo (Half Nelson Choke) to win the contest via submission.

Winners: The Parade (Rudo Jim, Ganja Panda & Hyzenn Borg)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kid Bino Castor would be standing backstage, with his father Hamburg Castor standing behind him and patting him on the back.

aSgzS8ZfEbaP6dD9riSoXwj-ItdNQDOeAB92BFtOlpo4dQcokIzcRYW0uvKj-81MR7ByJT_3IwIvucn68rkrB5K3IFreXIkp4EsmbQeXas4V15cLlt7hxDqARgiJkRS6iCHRdFKaWSMlgImBvuhpxTo

+ Kid Bino Castor +
“Me and Papa we have spoken privately with Mister Spyda, and I am happy to announce that for the first time ever that at Aztec Warfare I will be teaming up with my father in tag team action and despite the Joker’s Wild not going the way we would have wanted it too, our gracious Director of Chaos has made this dream become a reality and I can tick this off my bucket list. I am also able to reveal that whichever pair ends up losing in the main-event, will have the privilege of being our opponents at Aztec Warfare where you will get an education of why - The Castors are the only family that is worth its salt in professional wrestling!”

Hamburg would look very proud of his son as he would make a gesture at the camera, before the shot would fade to black.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Trios Eliminator
a6Y61Oc.jpg
0F61Tfj.jpg
sCjgX4x.jpg
vs
OdrxSPG.jpg
GAfxYaL.jpg
kAg38Aa.jpg

Summary
- The second contest would see the Castor siblings teaming up, under the assumed leadership of Atlanta to take on a team that had been formed because of their grievances with ‘The Chosen Few’ and fans were curious to find out how well ‘UNITED’ would gel together as a trio and whether this would be a short term coming together or something more.

- There would be one thing that would become clear during the contest and that was that Duke and Troy seemed to really not enjoy getting directions from their younger sibling and it was obvious that they didn’t agree on her assumed position of leadership. This led to some miscommunications that would result in Atlanta unable to tag herself out and instead would be caught off guard by a Diving Dropkick Looch, with Brody and Cheeseman charging actors the ring and knocking the twins off the apron. This would give Iced Looch enough time to drag Atlanta up onto her feet and wipe her out with Mr. Freeze (Package Piledriver) to win the contest.

Winners: UNITED (Iced Looch, EL Brody & Davey Cheeseman)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jake Moosick would be standing backstage and would have a towel draped over his head.

WSKBD7RJ9JVmFNqqS3ZXYv1eA2m-VvsI5I-qvTtYjOcqbbVFKGxH6-v8MHyjg-opatSDSiIgEmLEvjHXDpITFUNNKnScXIPeJVeO8FJXgxHb8YI8TLE63YTwJebtf0CwIvXc_XH1ri-O3nyTMlPEJ84

+ Jake Moosick +
“I want to offer my praise to Hyzenn Borg and The Parade for an impressive victory earlier tonight, and if any of those cool dues ever want my help then I am always happy to help out. Don’t confuse this for me asking to join The Parade, but in this business it is always good to have allies that you can rely on.”

Moosick wipes his head with the towel before dumping it on the floor as he carries on speaking.

+ Jake Moosick +

“I am hyped for the chance of becoming. No, rephrase that I am hyped about become the next Lucha Underground Champion and I am going to enjoy every single moment in that sinister steel cage structure and the performance I put on is going to feel less like a karaoke and more like a festival headliner when I put on a five star showing on at Aztec Warfare!”

Moosick would then pull out his phone and start playing some Beastie Boys on full blast before walking out of shot.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Trios Eliminator
8dFT1Oh.jpg
PUEpolF.jpg
G8acqM5.jpg
vs
zVUzaUQ.jpg
8Dk2u0E.jpg
5Qy5J9b.jpg

Summary
- UNITED and The Parade would face the winner of this contest in a number one contender’s match, whilst the losers of the contest would know they would not be booked as part of Aztec Warfare. The combination of Anarchris, OJ Wiseman and Jetson was a completely random pairing. On the other hand, the Power Rangers under the leadership of Reina del Impacto and the trio would come out to the theme tune of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Reina del Impact would wear Red Power Ranger show mask, Mustango a blue show mask and Sharknado black show mask with all three removing them after their combined ring entrances. (similar to the mask coverings worn by BUSHI).

- The match would be quite a messy affair, with Wiseman, Anarchris and Jetson all seeming to be rough around the edges and coming off more as three individuals rather than as a well rounded trio and it was a complete clash of egos and there was a level of one-upmanship going on. The Power Rangers were very organised and looked great, but Sharknado would be caught out completely by the huge Jetson with a road block of a kick as he would connect with Space Opera (Big Boot) to stop them in their tracks and pick up the victory.

Winners: Jetson, OJ Wiseman & Anarchis

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- Hip Daddy Gip announced that a Lucha Scramble match would feature at Aztec Warfare that would involve Sanji Chrisuzuki, Solidus Ocean, Guerrero Oscuro, Gamestop Bandit, Boogie Knights & Tarantula. Beef Chops would then add that the winner of the match would find themselves pulling double duty as they would be facing San Diego in a singles contest for the right to become the inaugural Lucha Underground National Champion.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Main Event |Joker's Wild - Final Round Match #1
fiubwPt.jpg
LEZpJrG.jpg
vs
CV8XC1z.jpg
Lf9o3Dh.jpg

Summary
- The tenth episode’s main-event would offer the prize of the winning team earning a place in the Ladder Match for the vacant International Championship, with the knowledge that the losing team would face Hamburg and Kid Bino at Aztec Warfare. The fact that as soon as the match was over, the team mates would immediately become rivals added a level of uncertainty to the contest that made for a very tense contest.

- Boggs Ocean would feature in the first high impact moment of the night by tossing Dirty DK over his shoulders with a Gorilla Press before smashing down with all his weight with a heavy hitting Elbow Drop.

- Saltire Unicorn clearly didn’t want to be shown up by her temporary take team partner and would flatten Awful Anna with a perfectly placed Roundhouse Kick.

- Dirty DK would show that despite his seniority he was not scared of flying and would crash down on top of Boggs Ocean with the Daddy Splash (Frog Splash) in what would almost end in the pinfall, if it hadn't been for Awful Anna diving in and breaking up the cover attempt.

- Boggs would continue to show himself as a dominant force and would brutally drop Awful Anna down hard on the canvas with a Sidewalk Slam.

- Unicorn would be determined to match her partner in her performance and would also come close to picking up a win for her team after springboarding down hard on top of Dirty DK with a Double Leg Drop that would expel all of the air out of DK’s lungs and leave him heavily winded and would show some experience by grabbing at the bottom rope to prevent himself being vulnerable to finish or submission.

- Saltire Unicorn though was intent on getting a big result and would charge forward at Awful Anna and knock her off the ring apron with a High Striking Knee before turning on her axis and stalking DK before he got only to pull him towards her and strike him with the the Best Von Erich (Rock Bottom) to claim the victory.

Winners: Saltire Unicorn & Boggs Ocean

- The match would end with the unity between Boggs and Saltire ending straight away, with Ocean charging at Unicorn from behind and suckering her from behind with a brutal Deep Blue Sea (Superman Punch ) with the big man lauding over Saltire as the episode faded to black to end the broadcast.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
luchapng.png

Episode Eleven Preview

Lucha Underground is just two shows away from hosting its first major show of it's second coming and returns closer to Los Angeles with this coming episode coming live from Santa Barbara. Two matches for Aztec Warfare will be finalised by the end of episode, whilst a third match has been added to the fold.

The Director of Chaos Mista Spyda has looked to the past to offer opportunities to those that game before. Sixteen men split into four matches that will be contested as 'Four Way Lucha Rodeos'. Elimination contests, with the sole survivor advancing to Aztec Warfare. Four matches equals four survivors. Those survivor will then face off in 'Última Oportunidad' (Last Chance) which will be a two falls contest, with the two winners earning themselves a contract and becoming permanent members of the Lucha Underground roster. Two 'Four Way Lucha Rodeos' are booked for this episode and the other two will take place as part of the go-home show.

Four Way Lucha Rodeo #1
OgwbpDJ508yo8l_guOXfKRjk7gZn9i8zQ5NkMhkpAO6Xz0DF-ADbxQd5Am-PJWZdG3Ui4fc6Ezr0oNd0v8SjXjQAZVJkYRx2VGJ9KgE8PkYvMXWP_ZiCloWnQNa2Slybc8Rtxf1CRDWIpyVZG9sV1Ek
vs
PlSlRrBqgNbajDQWQNaxUaWlrhxb7oBAo8oQaeDd9IUlILe1O57rv_VDL1wpHxwj-OWVnVPze7wGGWfHP6p_-QykpFnFTo87QdQxkqGZVqVo3vSJ_NsloD4F_vdx6DikGbHiHK7kU6F8aTlqoQu2VIw
vs
_DLL7ckAxM2DPOxcD3WK42IrEmnatkbINX6bKXUeDl4O9yRzC8fMPVOeIqbgEhSn-UIbP7C-z6PYoJDMxVA5-I7hmL5yOuB8eq2ux_B0U_c2pgpx3R7cuyH99YPCFMLflV8cI7Tfsitg_IPrYXSxniU
vs
44ZcYT5de5F1iFbIArVmbjKEOKRNcKHuyQyC8ZqhZmwod9rfSf8315DYlJULaexlFtHpoLtkbZSjRwIXsletRhZQ4Bu-_ldW0BhR472NHxnlcKNDUDk1Y4l3rXHvzCgWLChNyrrbVid4-LLJ88wdMes

Four Way Lucha Rodeo #2

uMo5HzpV9TzVpI4l9KCnz1_16lCYPFHQt7tjJ6MNqf1m7mVgAdg1DlabJ_A1G5xvNuMgoQyc_SGmImq9of7Zi4T5i2EsXMnoNvYkUt53Ylyr7Dfo2vlpSXEk0K81rodbd50Nk3wH31QI4rWFfvI6f7s
vs
mJuaNMqpoyt2uLu7iHtCP2suIsNgmS4jqdpoPfDu-yscbMlq6n1AMQgqbsumpUkB_E5yqw8TQiQHTjB-po2L7Qqam2BO2HrmmfOLd_0uJHmiEL49bjgtjQYwAxJTpaqC8eCZgZw7t6fRZQusC1eJ7WQ
vs
a1aVNUvkLMlm-hTwYLFNXskRqQrRvqqPXssSXJ5J6MDKqQs0vT5ELu5OpVEbVUWFG52bWyNNSMm8sa26SEzgFprUjxaYTHFdLqmmoWTYDi2BusZLV2d-EbCeP5jXP_vHi4sb-yyAypBXSdcJJCQEXtk
vs
6PxlDmgMWXaf78MYVjKqdi0b6yLx04C0-iprdiELu3vyBLTaehnGZlH_Njhe3RyjQZq7MEnlePUr-XEzKF5VX7ePX3xcT6UDn6UeaCp24fXMDHCNs1KIRF7357vWwkdhlM4nZ7wbkyTEOScoeWT_wRU

Trios #1 Contender’s Match
v2FcOKV.jpg
kWq5URM.jpg
Vqt2cdZ.jpg
vs
a6Y61Oc.jpg
0F61Tfj.jpg
sCjgX4x.jpg
vs
zVUzaUQ.jpg
8Dk2u0E.jpg
5Qy5J9b.jpg

[The Parade, UNITED and the third team that is now being referred to as 'Near Dark Turbo' by members of the IWC come together with only one rule that matters. Don't lose. Which ever team is pinned or submitted suffer the consequences and will not feature on the Aztec Warfare card. The winners of the contest and the team that survives will then face each other at the super show, with the prize of the Lucha Underground Trios Championship going to the victors.]

Joker's Wild - Final Round Match #2
ync5J3Z-Leeyx4_NWjbKtR9guPRn5jQxm4T1ZR_vl7en6bGlDjLe7PqrwJ7UMb02PJPy8XvaV4os9AC_3cNvkFlmTsrWPTWi7O79fMLsYmw_wp7au8Q4qC0-_6vvUUTrZlTH4JULB9HH_zHH8ICnong
3AWwHbpaMKLTf3ZhvvdVhGm8XstSGrrnrVc2clNRGZHR8CRTlG53RLThzFbdPwdGhshzLQzJtJFgdB04qNqU9TZgF3kXN69MhkT-yYuc7QBp2weRa0JBe03vdpUqVxtMIfZVCh_3VFPSaVGQXmss2W4
vs
wlGoxkn_OI67hyVxDeGf-FcgJEmBhLkJ6ylxlw08JAxQz_XeRpdiuE2bqHfa6j5fcaDTU3O4uDDI3KeRHRCGqB7D8YMYMYBZfZ19aWPm90xAIe349oFUhef4w3N7lemMFAZ8r4K7EucDGbbwJkMkQOI
NgFGWVsMa6qEhuOo_AHoNmhpQwo3nn7rtMeJGcWV8IZUzk6fVkjz0nn_H26ToRKCI7KGvoWlIzh53lDDSY45r91lG4zC-eWlkfYOTK5ymIvAcfDBz3O8l47JEnnV4p1UHI1wlCdOdeqlDc6yNpSLMM8

[The Joker's Wild Tournament will conclude in this final match, with the winning team joining Saltire Unicorn and Boggs Ocean in competing in the Ladder Match for the LU International Championship at Aztec Warfare. It has been confirmed that the losing team will be given the same privilege as the losers of Match #1 and be booked in tag team action. Who they will face is yet unknown, but Mister Spyda has promised it will not be any of the team he has already declared will not feature on the Aztec Warfare card.]

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
luchapng.png

Episode Eleven Preview

Lucha Underground is just two shows away from hosting its first major show of it's second coming and returns closer to Los Angeles with this coming episode coming live from Santa Barbara. Two matches for Aztec Warfare will be finalised by the end of episode, whilst a third match has been added to the fold.

The Director of Chaos Mista Spyda has looked to the past to offer opportunities to those that game before. Sixteen men split into four matches that will be contested as 'Four Way Lucha Rodeos'. Elimination contests, with the sole survivor advancing to Aztec Warfare. Four matches equals four survivors. Those survivor will then face off in 'Última Oportunidad' (Last Chance) which will be a two falls contest, with the two winners earning themselves a contract and becoming permanent members of the Lucha Underground roster. Two 'Four Way Lucha Rodeos' are booked for this episode and the other two will take place as part of the go-home show.

Four Way Lucha Rodeo #1
_DLL7ckAxM2DPOxcD3WK42IrEmnatkbINX6bKXUeDl4O9yRzC8fMPVOeIqbgEhSn-UIbP7C-z6PYoJDMxVA5-I7hmL5yOuB8eq2ux_B0U_c2pgpx3R7cuyH99YPCFMLflV8cI7Tfsitg_IPrYXSxniU

Four Way Lucha Rodeo #2
uMo5HzpV9TzVpI4l9KCnz1_16lCYPFHQt7tjJ6MNqf1m7mVgAdg1DlabJ_A1G5xvNuMgoQyc_SGmImq9of7Zi4T5i2EsXMnoNvYkUt53Ylyr7Dfo2vlpSXEk0K81rodbd50Nk3wH31QI4rWFfvI6f7s

v2FcOKV.jpg
kWq5URM.jpg
Vqt2cdZ.jpg

[The Parade, UNITED and the third team that is now being referred to as 'Near Dark Turbo' by members of the IWC come together with only one rule that matters. Don't lose. Which ever team is pinned or submitted suffer the consequences and will not feature on the Aztec Warfare card. The winners of the contest and the team that survives will then face each other at the super show, with the prize of the Lucha Underground Trios Championship going to the victors.]

wlGoxkn_OI67hyVxDeGf-FcgJEmBhLkJ6ylxlw08JAxQz_XeRpdiuE2bqHfa6j5fcaDTU3O4uDDI3KeRHRCGqB7D8YMYMYBZfZ19aWPm90xAIe349oFUhef4w3N7lemMFAZ8r4K7EucDGbbwJkMkQOI
NgFGWVsMa6qEhuOo_AHoNmhpQwo3nn7rtMeJGcWV8IZUzk6fVkjz0nn_H26ToRKCI7KGvoWlIzh53lDDSY45r91lG4zC-eWlkfYOTK5ymIvAcfDBz3O8l47JEnnV4p1UHI1wlCdOdeqlDc6yNpSLMM8

[The Joker's Wild Tournament will conclude in this final match, with the winning team joining Saltire Unicorn and Boggs Ocean in competing in the Ladder Match for the LU International Championship at Aztec Warfare. It has been confirmed that the losing team will be given the same privilege as the losers of Match #1 and be booked in tag team action. Who they will face is yet unknown, but Mister Spyda has promised it will not be any of the team he has already declared will not feature on the Aztec Warfare card.]

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
r5WeofPv_gO1N-UnP-JfXSAq74n8NtLmQHvWfZj9AVdhIzApQdcRkErfOm4TLCxA4wgYKIEzS66-Aza3JYeaFeuSjEKxkS59mEWSWpyHKxN5wfxwYXBysSeH7moZcvVhW1rkWUr_xr7Ih278kOPzhXM

“WELCOME BACK”
Episode Eleven [The Thunderdome, Santa Barbara, California]

With two episodes of Lucha Underground left until Aztec Warfare, the promotion was rounding up and working towards its first major event of its revival. Roy Bookerman had been offered a more permanent position at the commentary table and his placement had allowed the tensions between Beef Chops and Hip Daddy Gip to settle down to the point where the focus was more of the action inside the ring and less about how much they clashed with each other. The Trios would be excited about the fact that every single match tonight would have a determining factor of who did or didn’t feature at Aztec Warfare, with particular attention drawn to the return faces of the previous failed season of Lucha Underground with the past cast being offered a chance to earn themselves back on the roster.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Four Way Lucha Rodeo #1
OgwbpDJ508yo8l_guOXfKRjk7gZn9i8zQ5NkMhkpAO6Xz0DF-ADbxQd5Am-PJWZdG3Ui4fc6Ezr0oNd0v8SjXjQAZVJkYRx2VGJ9KgE8PkYvMXWP_ZiCloWnQNa2Slybc8Rtxf1CRDWIpyVZG9sV1Ek
vs
PlSlRrBqgNbajDQWQNaxUaWlrhxb7oBAo8oQaeDd9IUlILe1O57rv_VDL1wpHxwj-OWVnVPze7wGGWfHP6p_-QykpFnFTo87QdQxkqGZVqVo3vSJ_NsloD4F_vdx6DikGbHiHK7kU6F8aTlqoQu2VIw
vs
vs
44ZcYT5de5F1iFbIArVmbjKEOKRNcKHuyQyC8ZqhZmwod9rfSf8315DYlJULaexlFtHpoLtkbZSjRwIXsletRhZQ4Bu-_ldW0BhR472NHxnlcKNDUDk1Y4l3rXHvzCgWLChNyrrbVid4-LLJ88wdMes

Summary
- Everyone involved had been working in the indies in one capacity or another recently, although for everyone involved this was certainly their biggest match with a television audience so it was quickly picked up on that everyone involved really wanted to win this rodeo, with the rules very simple. A pin or submission could take place anywhere in or next to the ring, but had to be within the confines of the ringside barricades.

- The match would be intense and fast paced with everyone being an expert of the luchador style. The match would end with Enigmatico springboarding off the ropes and down on top of Hombre del Sur with a Diving Leg Drop to win the contest.

Winner: Enigmatico the Clown

- The win would mean Enigmatico would qualify for Ultima Oportunidad, whilst the other three would be forced to return to the indies unlikely to be recalled anytime soon.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The cameras cut to the Space Cadets, with both members of the tag team having qualified for the Border Crossing Death Match, meaning that the group had arguably the biggest advantage going into the Lucha Underground Championship match. It wouldn’t be all that surprising that Geoffnelius would speak first.

NYF4tkIa4APPuViV75MnT-tZMRZj1fDrrgZ39q9knDpYPU4Cz6v5-ynPdj7ujUly--Sqyb8xFMVWFaLQS8mc84JvMavTbMvwmFYOSSz5Z2iDL42rvcA1f5QTRsyI-T0LkwbnllRLFmlSIPogy4jZeVg

+ Geoffnelius +
“We are on the precipice of greatness. I spent many years floating in the infinity of space, but after many years living aboard the International Space Station and becoming a master of zero gravity, it only felt right that I return to earth and show the world just exactly what I am capable of. I will step into the ring at Aztec Warfare as a mere mortal monkey man, but I will leave. I will leave as the face of the company and fortunately friends in high places.”

The cameras pan up to show the massive height difference between Geoffnelius & Genghis Eireann.

+ Geoffnelius +
“And I have not stacked the deck. My friend Genghis had to earn his right to fight, but he believes in my dream. And he knows that if I achieve my golden dream, then he will become the first Giant to visit the International Space Station. Genghis, why don’t you say something to the fans.”

The Irish Giant stares at the camera in a menacing fashion.

1RkICPz4ZcmYQOQB-1aa_WUsHlWWxn5Mw8vwbgVF74BXCtVYpzL4hZKj2hKA6Onwu9QXcVDx7BZEt954xrqxkgVYY95Xrqo0hSXqbtWNOrCu5I4lY4F2Sj06Gn8bXDGI7x1QwFDo9zOiSewGraRbvoE

+ Genghis Eireann +
“Skull will be crushed. Space will be conquered!”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Four Way Lucha Rodeo #2
vs
mJuaNMqpoyt2uLu7iHtCP2suIsNgmS4jqdpoPfDu-yscbMlq6n1AMQgqbsumpUkB_E5yqw8TQiQHTjB-po2L7Qqam2BO2HrmmfOLd_0uJHmiEL49bjgtjQYwAxJTpaqC8eCZgZw7t6fRZQusC1eJ7WQ
vs
a1aVNUvkLMlm-hTwYLFNXskRqQrRvqqPXssSXJ5J6MDKqQs0vT5ELu5OpVEbVUWFG52bWyNNSMm8sa26SEzgFprUjxaYTHFdLqmmoWTYDi2BusZLV2d-EbCeP5jXP_vHi4sb-yyAypBXSdcJJCQEXtk
vs
6PxlDmgMWXaf78MYVjKqdi0b6yLx04C0-iprdiELu3vyBLTaehnGZlH_Njhe3RyjQZq7MEnlePUr-XEzKF5VX7ePX3xcT6UDn6UeaCp24fXMDHCNs1KIRF7357vWwkdhlM4nZ7wbkyTEOScoeWT_wRU

Summary
- The second Rodeo match would prove to be just as fiery as the first , with particular attention being drawn to The Dethazon who had been one of the bigger names in LU’s first season on the WS Network and it was not at all surprising that the other three would pay attention to this fact and do their best to remove her from contention as soon as they could.

- Dethazon would be hard to keep down, and Kong Fuji 666 really seemed determined to make a name for themselves by going after the Amazon. Rosa de la Muerte had been playing the smart game and as soon as the opportunity presented itself would nail EZY DZY with FM Frequency (Cross-legged Fisherman suplex) to earn her place on the coming supercard.

Winner: Rosa de la Muerte

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Backstage an angry Troy Castor would cut a promo backstage.

-ObcectllUNqkjVgKyUupf4pAcGgA3fL09dKE-PSwIoA0jMUkpPaF-JT-NuL_ptLTPXpKXAV-a9u7KCBwHJQPDRsIyTA8GfpLhLsqtgpYTJTVmyULZCDxiivi08eWSG1dP1LPHrTiwSYil3bFb3XU1I

+ Troy Castor +
“How am I expected to stay quiet in the back? Mister Spyda really wants to put stipulations in place that screw me over. That screws my family over and prevents us from featuring on the first major show in this company’s return from the shadowverse. I am just meant to be happy with the card I have been dealt with and sit on the sidelines as everyone gets an opportunity to impress the rest of the world. On my watch that just isn’t going to happen and if me and my family aren’t given the respect we deserve then there are going to be consequences. I might have to consider looking for somewhere with a bit more honor.”

Castor would then just push through the camera and disappear out of shot in quite an abrupt manner.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

v2FcOKV.jpg
kWq5URM.jpg
Vqt2cdZ.jpg
vs
a6Y61Oc.jpg
0F61Tfj.jpg
sCjgX4x.jpg
vs
zVUzaUQ.jpg
8Dk2u0E.jpg
5Qy5J9b.jpg

Summary
- The rules of this match were simple, as long as you or your teammates didn’t get pinned or submitted then you would advance to the championship match at Aztec Warfare. Be the losing team, and miss out on the show completely.

- With nine people involved in the contest it wasn’t surprising how chaotic and messy the match was and how much of a clusterfuck it would be to get enough time to claim the victory. After ten minutes or so, with stamina depleting the break in the match would come with Gana Panda rolling on the mat, but with no one going for the cover. This would lead to Iced Looch clambering up onto the turnbuckle and leaping off connecting with Frozen Salmon (Silly Salmon Splash) on top of Panda to secure the victory, and at the same time eliminate The Parade from the title match at Aztec Warfare.

Winners: Iced Looch, Davey Cheeseman & El Brody

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The first person to qualify for the Border Crossing Death Match, Branson Peach would stand backstage in front of an Aztec Warfare poster showcasing the various matches already booked to take place at the show.

-H1ZQ3r4gDBqgFmDeIDig9tMWnXbYlVDARKYBZ5UTZbi5_uFEV1ax50PJgMawf64kIWtXy5h0OrNAKEJH8KwjwxmxOuG4UwwY_6FrWkhWcgJKmCi16VTQi6hqpHkrbbJkLsF-645_DOUoNPecU6mZGE

+ Branson Peach +
“Finally we are so close to my dreams becoming my reality and finally winning my first major championship belt, but after speaking with Mister Spyda about making sure that everyone is in top top shape I proposed a match to take place at the go-home show. All six entrants of the Border Crossing Death Match will offer the fans a preview of things to come in a Six Man Tag Team Match, with myself, Big Smoky and Jake Moosick on one side taking on Nat Redame, Geoffnelius & Genghis Eireann.”

Branson smiles at the camera before continuing.

+ Branson Peach +
“This isn’t a match about forming alliances and making friends though, this is just a reminder to the others that the heart of Georgia is and always will be the future of Lucha Underground…Branson Peach!”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

ync5J3Z-Leeyx4_NWjbKtR9guPRn5jQxm4T1ZR_vl7en6bGlDjLe7PqrwJ7UMb02PJPy8XvaV4os9AC_3cNvkFlmTsrWPTWi7O79fMLsYmw_wp7au8Q4qC0-_6vvUUTrZlTH4JULB9HH_zHH8ICnong
3AWwHbpaMKLTf3ZhvvdVhGm8XstSGrrnrVc2clNRGZHR8CRTlG53RLThzFbdPwdGhshzLQzJtJFgdB04qNqU9TZgF3kXN69MhkT-yYuc7QBp2weRa0JBe03vdpUqVxtMIfZVCh_3VFPSaVGQXmss2W4
vs

Summary
- The Joker’s Wild would offer up its final match of the tournament, with the winning team earning their shot to become the inaugural International Champion. One thing that was noticed by the cameras was that the entire Castor Family (apart from Troy) was watching the match from the front row with one of the most famous families in pro wrestling offering their support for the man who had originally created the legacy for future Castor generations.

- Old Dragon Castor would seem to gain inspiration from his family being at ringside and would feature in the first big moment of the match when he would take hold of Senor Marc and connect with the Dragon Drop (Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker) that would look like it really took the wind out of Marc’s sails.

- Senor Marc would also offer an example of why he was seen by many as wrestling excellence as he would knock RTB flat on his back with an impactful Discus Elbow Smash.

- Old Dragon Castor would urge Rooty Tooty Booty to distract the referee, and then would remove a set of brass knuckles from wrestling trunks and blindside Shuriken Omega with a shot to the back of the head before picking her up and laying her out with Inferno (Chokeslam). At this point RTB would move away from the referee and instead charge at Senor Marc knocking off the ring apron, as Old Dragon would fold on top to claim the victory.

Winners: Old Dragon Castor & Rooty Tooty Booty

- Rooty Tooty Booty and Old Dragon Castor would celebrate the victory together and then smile at each other before shaking each other's hands as a sign of respect with knowledge the next time they met they would be on opposite sides of the ring contesting for the International Championship.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
aZmPc5Q.jpg

The WS TV Network is happy to announce that Impact Wrestling becomes the second promotion to sign up to the network and all future episodes will be made available for viewers to watch either live or to watch via stream at a later date.

It has also been announced that the owners of Impact, the Anthem Media Group have also purchased Ring of Honor. It isn't clear whether a merge will be taking place or whether Anthem are intending to use ROH as a seperate entity. However, it is believed that no one is currently signed contractually with ROH and that the purchase was based on intellectual properties and championship belts etc.

Bound-for-Glory-2021.v1.webp

The first event that Impact Wrestling will be presenting on the WS TV Network will be Bound For Glory, which is arguably the most important Pay Per View of the the year for the promotion. There is a large amount of excitement around this event, with arguably their addition to the Network likely to put pressure and offer competition to Lucha Underground.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
wwJzzMe7qqcLRw09XkrKknxx5TW-Rcpk7w_6j91oXrVZs5fqa1kKbc_9-obym2Xv2cjCRg_hdxpn2MaNiqrt3FKyrvR4YZi-I9zHQThJDDdaGYSsuhW2PzTXXj8cNJAeLgxcccnIp048bEBKJ2YDilo

kWmicZRx-lnFIbaM1iqi4GGfQNbxxSFPEAnKByKHKlsrGCQyA3ICYGHMXomVrScXZ3l6pTF6bH4JCDqv6WAlTbbEzqHYm-8NqDQgG5Dj-INWOLmmSeLIPzNv-YjRxS6O-2z-Jvi_OBSQZELjmTm7TcY

SINGLES MATCH
l3cNAU877nzwm1JZAVoYNnzZ_J1lT-gwEf_8HQQE-qjneJ6WLE8MsYL_ehU4SVV__e7DWjfBp2ZwNGi-bS-g-bXym805Mngb9XTSF0uNuBX98kvRrhe3Dt9xgrp91aML4i85Nmn-VHMhHxL5SMM-f00
vs
dRchM1BT15JQ1Hsy14YofkKCWneyKwsqt4qT8XUZduX7w6p0Lx01sPgOiwQvZC6Rv8TOfmqr957sG8-XUt1yC6vXt2_sds0avd_q8N4Ey6LnZw_F25KyPb9_YR3QFffeMP7WOtzZ6wsgz9ravBtNlP4

- Free William is currently enjoying his fourth reign as the Impact World Champion having won the belt all the way back in February at No Surrender having been in possession of the belt for nearly nine months. Free William’s opponent is British born King Crumpet, who has spent a large portion of his career working for the National Wrestling Alliance and Ring of Honor, but after earning a shot for the world championship is on course for winning his first title as a member of the Impact Roster.

- Free William despite being younger than his challenger, has made a point of bringing up that King Crumpet is a washed out veteran who is nothing more than a seat filler who is just another journeyman do his rounds in the wrestling business and that once the dust is settled and he has the world championship lofted above his head the only thing that people will be doing with crumpets is putting them in the toaster.

- For King Crumpet this is without a doubt a must win match, as without a victory one would question whether he would be likely to get another push at a major title especially considering he had been presented with a massive opportunity in his first year with the company.

+ + + + +

7EbAVah.jpg

TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH
pzds0UPq1vjDRx04u-bKe3PxK0W76HZxiajQBYk0YkSLUbztXbGS5GUFh-JAhMVyk8NzDOFVNTC-vprGTNbNTJWlnRvFpZ0f5OuUeYbroq2zHKiWom6uOXn8JoXBz7XSKVdHTaTTGX1sqeCg6RtPhMo
7EyGSsi3jWJY-lsoL9bieHSx70azn9n6VZNVlhYb9eoczbUkyGOdTZPHrsIJBpTP8I8uquE6eUX41zEeZGF02W5kLWzsnL261-B0EtDqrrRg65nXSmK4Hu-gDfUM0vYfiQzG4hKzdUF_prLPbUXtU0g
vs
W1BlSKiS7lUL_UJau4mLC2cq1XeYR3PFcmDla73FIV2QGkP1BwK9uZw8q_XL-PtlOcVApIT2S5PznIQf_U6rPvttlmjGIz9yZ0gg5trS1J9QKymPcGzYJH-JoX5Fm7_1gDE7XgdoNGQG6uhhmzc40lU
BFdZlmS_b-g0BbzBAM7BqeBvBXw8g_0EEWp7G-KbPTmFVtisN7UJKP7_NN5GGBxbpTCswmf0DYn3WD6ZtbwupcKbNIwQNFpihDvDZ2tgriBeEIENKNd2WxmFMfMECHDAaV7ftYJi_dLlGHersZBovyA
vs
NupvvuiG7UgnpldzoMbqk1mMg1NbzV3FmCrT2O9yqgOp5iHKn9UeFQfDu84yGA04Mvvd5-gYo3tWh2R7kYybh5Tr-VhE34xI9nLIvVQYhNg4SLy4tLh7hvAK3WY2R2CRAkI2J5G3lv42oYy0kYj7hF8
8ErNWuAaMo-gIzV5M0MkGyyEDf9-k1FcsvxD5yNxQn0UYchMp1kNg4KQ0KTcT7bJTpKa5cYFLr6HRrjg8kViUxDxhKNVXGJs_mgQn3Q4H214nUx5ZWxz_XBBDDqxO7tCJvlNybnsDmTcXnvKRit6NXY

- Deep Dish are the reigning Impact World Tag Team Champions and the pair have without a doubt become one of the most popular things to have come out of Chicago in recent months. Ramen Rizz and QT Beerlane both made names for themselves in the X-Division with a combined total of eight X-Division Championship reigns between them (Rizz x6 / Beerlane x2). Deep Dish won the belts at Slammiversary, but without a doubt this will be their toughest test as the tag team champions.

- The Winter Society are an experienced tag team and made a name themselves working for the WWE, with the siblings having held countless titles in various promotions as well as having won a multitude of single titles.The other challengers are the father and son combination of Big Daddy Lardo and Yung Lardo, who are both relatively new members of Impact Wrestling but have proven themselves more than capable and have earned their chances to compete for the belts.

+ + + + +

HdzFDBM.jpg

SINGLES MATCH
ooC5ZoFrInjRBRgoDKJECHD1gI_4NazvfjY4ltjerXJjbe1qYQW7BGyQzS4P2ShcYpZXVsynw3pC_BS0ZqZiqCZkoN0iSkwrt4je7fjEr-GIqZ_AyjmiNFwXch9Nicrgq1dsQ3iaGXpvWe-WwLqMfTg
vs
HAm9pLQBlEnHOIA3vWGupV22y1dTlLvOue7x6u4q7YVpGvXx6BRMOBobZPhF3QIyu8-lOe8vyax2JG37CT0eN1khl-Wd_0kkhj9GgSo94qXX9gFRdFZiTpPiXV8Uep77UB8k5X8lMJxR7W_oqY-CTJQ

- Kraut Spitfire spent a large portion of his early career working for Impact Wrestling but after taking some time away from wrestling returned and very much landed on his feet to claim the X-Division Championship for the first time in his career. He will be challenged by Major Lee Bass who is also relatively new to Impact Wrestling and this is very much a battle of the old versus the new.

+ + + + +

FULL METAL MAYHEM
PSQD6LWeWMkrnDg4hIVJw6i2ge6KxRPI9MOsEO_oU_hzOe83QwbqbcCPo4CVk_jwrjaSOwkAoO365EXaUO-TN9YYgpt8DIlpIc4pAtCTxiQYm-2kJ3z5Gy2h6TmRK2f-ULGcDSkg_DhKs2wbHSDYYKE
vs
6t-pLXPoC9fcicpvZFe6itqR7hMkoAjVX3xavnfqYhIXdZW45O_DLN1XejHV-IP3ry_Xlm4yEe54yGI7K6w05PIvwUgMSJYTnl83U_lQTm0EXaeYl5m9oRaiaI5Rq7x22G_kEShSMElwPbHtmGfS7dk

- Tormenta and Burberry Bulldog have been feuding one and off since Multiverse Unlimited, with the younger Burberry Bulldog having taken an exception to Tormenta who at the time had been a part-timer getting chosen to face Sanji Chrisuzuki in a singles contest. Bulldog was very vocal that he had been working his ass off and felt he was undervalued and underappreciated and when his complaints fell on deaf ears he instead began targeting Tormenta.

- At every opportunity Burberry Bulldog played the role of disrupter and had been costing Tormenta a number of important matches including title opportunities and eventually the veteran snapped and Impact Wrestling witnessed a full on backstage brawl between both men. General Manager Floyd Dylan made it clear that enough was enough and that the two men would be forced to settle their difference at Bound For Glory in Full Metal Mayhem and informed pair that if they got physical before BFG the person who initiated violence would be fired on the spot without compensation pay

- Tormenta has promised that he will permanently scare Bulldog that he will be disfigured for the rest of his life, whilst Burberry has countered that he intended to force his older opponent into retirement.

+ + + + +

uLKfs3f.jpg

SINGLES MATCH
Y-9U7L7ddQiBCZMbea1en7gHGs_HvQJa0lXVscHsKLq8MLfMuGQu2CqDZVcM2ekDiifElKNX_5Is_D-tyxQD8SzA854CPi1coFUkRvbPDZf5D8krOovAssb_t9OmNKU_WRm9wupGQHo5z0O_VdbFkqw
vs
WonLTtMfe0TQk4ESa48SOSlfXzOTdzjOqD1ox_CG_yA2_nxRtJ28Wqv_XCOc70xF5o3JWhVEDH_H3T6qO5obEWmwb9994yoUlitsfH9gDfwKGG0f73JvBekbIqJtRfF0C36oSMp-tkmAvkrJufPSWb0

- Dr. Hijo de Puta has been the Digital Media Champion for just over a month and this match will be a direct rematch of the match that took place at Victory Road where the Mexican won the belt from Brit Pound Town. Both men bring a real clash of styles to the ring and there is no doubt that the fans are in for a treat.

+ + + + +

1NYpbmc.jpg

QUEEN OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH
RROYqUGhz7BG2ZvM66O96a8zzN2b0ZPiru2GcFFvXX8YXHQKU33fvOoeSzKraSG5tEBCTYRUXYwdSmy8ySKytcThbIuszsMyzQ75R5sozS6iZDora3OPFo1ESbv7zIWZZPu-MpaEqaw17E9TGjRQG0A
vs
fnQAKbuBJgZfxWVmfQVeSZm8mb4i9A6UCwFJpega0rCGMhqMJmoW1T-rr-Am-I6AzmkK6VoToaCNcUSqeV1ACMusgq6b0GjNG04BJ5pHD4PVg9FHJX36RiaxFhAW6FZjemVyGFmgmnWGy3HADEpKF18
vs
YI5EhyW2e_MNRc7SJZtsQbJ_qPa0KROlGVUsgvR6CCeM5V7T7GGYnmzik8sC72Pe7mxphRkZIPNURkdnsrrG6Fh-JEVrlwQ7-4AYpCaiQis7OxCxiFMdUh2Ii1sjHaUFqci09_rdXZzQh4ALUTlZwI4
vs
suvX6Mf1QAEuIzb0zPHD0WEBFKXBAKmMDLE9Zfa-lS-JTd_mIgFt5z-UKwIhfDMvLp1Quyd7GhInf8omC4ff0aBkpiwnPTSQg_egJ7JstR2YqJAlfCpBOEKDMDGooemj6YvKLPqcM0oRI3MDdsV12es
vs
1QlNpfsQux9hH2E8FFml3uw5_d4a1WtKcwp7KpjTRRYhPtJaVEvyauxZmjV3GsB9lzSvj3J0Au3c7Xi6mnkov1syg67xcJLRO8yRRt3j7n5tapDZu1q-jI6UM4tAoZ6vpm2hFJPt5IF8Dl4g4t9m4QM
vs
zZ76s4nTGAZFvx1XZCYMV-gA82sg0-Lfq3yqDsbrpgTEaK2DeRztyvtB91fSst9BsgoKhUyVcT_zbgOc9EnRZN4SYCLjyuX_nJi4qm-JAikAQDJQGLakbhrIKgb08T4DBae0dudmALX09tJ-FESjIUs

- After the sudden departure of Nat Redame joining Lucha Underground the Knockout’s World Champion has been vacant for nearly three months now, with every time a new champion was on the verge of being crowned one of the contestants in this contest would play disruptor.

- General Manager Floyd Dylan made it known that enough was enough and that Bound For Glory a champion would be crowned and announced that all six Knockouts who had been causing him headache would all compete against each other in only the second ever Queen of the Mountain match.

+ + + + +

yKyTY7R.jpg

TAG TEAM MATCH
FvTyQfVGoq653yO5BUDbqPDzb9l176goVYOD9L2d7rxduRPpRT5de82bvwKHKEl9jlsujtdfOnxk5FkkXgKkanQ8YZjiaTmJ047YDePA-_9C4Bejr9O62NQd7jvoZtDsN7Od7pgnPSfhw2m6jiCrdrs
nrtJQlMHqqDvRyWKgZmdNVKyQ-3eBxE_pFq6cZCA9JOWcpAjc66hUiT1woV0iIo5gyD7HDePmpJz6Jz_-FQnxP7Dggmak0dL8cxMv-sgVjszaEx2eaMwu5qYPO5SgeCJ1I3mQ1f8FI-8REdxXl2TCV8
vs
r8KD33GMh9IlowG4FQ_cgjWGz3JKEuB0rbN4OogYvEhbmL6Kd9TmvYOg6Z4m7ozW4TGGMu7ab7_x4L1qRaZNDGdd17KKjd37zu89dEP9QzEn9mAnOUPqeHv_kpj4QbdIajnyK1vtB-hwnGxxlufMt4A
c4HzToA6SJcof19onzfMldyQu9FlRzjV9Zm0FC354bv51-pBcgnAGoMjB1eP4sGxnvD7BPSJZMjUosAn61hm49G3I-9-pnmOXOTXXKpo9CDCREy5l-p0Yk8FWJhyOfYObWdeK5u6nTPQjYtIK4CZOAo

- In the not so distant past Arisu Fushigi and Super Cool Hero were not only tag team partners, but also the Knockout’s Tag Team Champions. However, after a falling out in regards to Fushigi accusing Super Cool Hero of sleeping with her then fiancee Ramen Rizz the team ended up dissolving and the belts were vacated.

- Arisu Fushigi would make a point that with the right direction anyone could become her tag team partner and win the belts alongside her and would end up picking ring valet Boudica West during the UK Tour to become her new tag team partner and much to everyone’s surprise ‘Fushigi Plus 1’ would end up becoming the next tag champions.

- Arisu would then begin to taunt Super Cool Hero to find herself a partner and then challenger her for the belts at Bound For Glory, so she could prove to the world once and for all that she in fact had been the weak line and that without her SCH would never have become a multiple time tag team champions.

+ + + + +

WMOxGR_rmTT1YLZ_ELLvO7xJTs-sPZpXZwaDMqms1L4DLqEHRegJTBNLRyZRiGF_y6C0eqcwex-w5RpH_wUjlCRLMSJhTGdMuEWAPqphagJPd-c6hS_tDSutR3dILg1GiPA02oHssTrbYLs2czG8Ds8

Jacque Frost vs. Sky Lavigne vs. Maple Meatfeast vs. The Baddest Baby vs. Jefu Desumetaru vs. Georgia Frank vs. Super Saint vs. Ruper White vs. Karemonsuta vs. Farmer Newport vs. vs. Troo Pah Miyagi vs. Savage Senjutsu vs. Plato Longhorn vs. ? vs. ?

- The rules of the match are simple. A traditional gauntlet match open to both men and women. The winner receives ‘The Call Your Shot’ trophy and earns a future championship shot (for the title and the time of their choosing) within a one year period by handing the trophy to an Impact official.

- - - - - -

[Feel free to make predictions]

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
wwJzzMe7qqcLRw09XkrKknxx5TW-Rcpk7w_6j91oXrVZs5fqa1kKbc_9-obym2Xv2cjCRg_hdxpn2MaNiqrt3FKyrvR4YZi-I9zHQThJDDdaGYSsuhW2PzTXXj8cNJAeLgxcccnIp048bEBKJ2YDilo

kWmicZRx-lnFIbaM1iqi4GGfQNbxxSFPEAnKByKHKlsrGCQyA3ICYGHMXomVrScXZ3l6pTF6bH4JCDqv6WAlTbbEzqHYm-8NqDQgG5Dj-INWOLmmSeLIPzNv-YjRxS6O-2z-Jvi_OBSQZELjmTm7TcY

SINGLES MATCH
l3cNAU877nzwm1JZAVoYNnzZ_J1lT-gwEf_8HQQE-qjneJ6WLE8MsYL_ehU4SVV__e7DWjfBp2ZwNGi-bS-g-bXym805Mngb9XTSF0uNuBX98kvRrhe3Dt9xgrp91aML4i85Nmn-VHMhHxL5SMM-f00
vs
dRchM1BT15JQ1Hsy14YofkKCWneyKwsqt4qT8XUZduX7w6p0Lx01sPgOiwQvZC6Rv8TOfmqr957sG8-XUt1yC6vXt2_sds0avd_q8N4Ey6LnZw_F25KyPb9_YR3QFffeMP7WOtzZ6wsgz9ravBtNlP4

- Free William is currently enjoying his fourth reign as the Impact World Champion having won the belt all the way back in February at No Surrender having been in possession of the belt for nearly nine months. Free William’s opponent is British born King Crumpet, who has spent a large portion of his career working for the National Wrestling Alliance and Ring of Honor, but after earning a shot for the world championship is on course for winning his first title as a member of the Impact Roster.

- Free William despite being younger than his challenger, has made a point of bringing up that King Crumpet is a washed out veteran who is nothing more than a seat filler who is just another journeyman do his rounds in the wrestling business and that once the dust is settled and he has the world championship lofted above his head the only thing that people will be doing with crumpets is putting them in the toaster.

- For King Crumpet this is without a doubt a must win match, as without a victory one would question whether he would be likely to get another push at a major title especially considering he had been presented with a massive opportunity in his first year with the company.

+ + + + +

7EbAVah.jpg

pzds0UPq1vjDRx04u-bKe3PxK0W76HZxiajQBYk0YkSLUbztXbGS5GUFh-JAhMVyk8NzDOFVNTC-vprGTNbNTJWlnRvFpZ0f5OuUeYbroq2zHKiWom6uOXn8JoXBz7XSKVdHTaTTGX1sqeCg6RtPhMo
7EyGSsi3jWJY-lsoL9bieHSx70azn9n6VZNVlhYb9eoczbUkyGOdTZPHrsIJBpTP8I8uquE6eUX41zEeZGF02W5kLWzsnL261-B0EtDqrrRg65nXSmK4Hu-gDfUM0vYfiQzG4hKzdUF_prLPbUXtU0g
vs
W1BlSKiS7lUL_UJau4mLC2cq1XeYR3PFcmDla73FIV2QGkP1BwK9uZw8q_XL-PtlOcVApIT2S5PznIQf_U6rPvttlmjGIz9yZ0gg5trS1J9QKymPcGzYJH-JoX5Fm7_1gDE7XgdoNGQG6uhhmzc40lU
BFdZlmS_b-g0BbzBAM7BqeBvBXw8g_0EEWp7G-KbPTmFVtisN7UJKP7_NN5GGBxbpTCswmf0DYn3WD6ZtbwupcKbNIwQNFpihDvDZ2tgriBeEIENKNd2WxmFMfMECHDAaV7ftYJi_dLlGHersZBovyA
vs
NupvvuiG7UgnpldzoMbqk1mMg1NbzV3FmCrT2O9yqgOp5iHKn9UeFQfDu84yGA04Mvvd5-gYo3tWh2R7kYybh5Tr-VhE34xI9nLIvVQYhNg4SLy4tLh7hvAK3WY2R2CRAkI2J5G3lv42oYy0kYj7hF8
8ErNWuAaMo-gIzV5M0MkGyyEDf9-k1FcsvxD5yNxQn0UYchMp1kNg4KQ0KTcT7bJTpKa5cYFLr6HRrjg8kViUxDxhKNVXGJs_mgQn3Q4H214nUx5ZWxz_XBBDDqxO7tCJvlNybnsDmTcXnvKRit6NXY

- Deep Dish are the reigning Impact World Tag Team Champions and the pair have without a doubt become one of the most popular things to have come out of Chicago in recent months. Ramen Rizz and QT Beerlane both made names for themselves in the X-Division with a combined total of eight X-Division Championship reigns between them (Rizz x6 / Beerlane x2). Deep Dish won the belts at Slammiversary, but without a doubt this will be their toughest test as the tag team champions.

- The Winter Society are an experienced tag team and made a name themselves working for the WWE, with the siblings having held countless titles in various promotions as well as having won a multitude of single titles.The other challengers are the father and son combination of Big Daddy Lardo and Yung Lardo, who are both relatively new members of Impact Wrestling but have proven themselves more than capable and have earned their chances to compete for the belts.

+ + + + +

HdzFDBM.jpg

SINGLES MATCH
ooC5ZoFrInjRBRgoDKJECHD1gI_4NazvfjY4ltjerXJjbe1qYQW7BGyQzS4P2ShcYpZXVsynw3pC_BS0ZqZiqCZkoN0iSkwrt4je7fjEr-GIqZ_AyjmiNFwXch9Nicrgq1dsQ3iaGXpvWe-WwLqMfTg
vs
HAm9pLQBlEnHOIA3vWGupV22y1dTlLvOue7x6u4q7YVpGvXx6BRMOBobZPhF3QIyu8-lOe8vyax2JG37CT0eN1khl-Wd_0kkhj9GgSo94qXX9gFRdFZiTpPiXV8Uep77UB8k5X8lMJxR7W_oqY-CTJQ

- Kraut Spitfire spent a large portion of his early career working for Impact Wrestling but after taking some time away from wrestling returned and very much landed on his feet to claim the X-Division Championship for the first time in his career. He will be challenged by Major Lee Bass who is also relatively new to Impact Wrestling and this is very much a battle of the old versus the new.

+ + + + +

FULL METAL MAYHEM
PSQD6LWeWMkrnDg4hIVJw6i2ge6KxRPI9MOsEO_oU_hzOe83QwbqbcCPo4CVk_jwrjaSOwkAoO365EXaUO-TN9YYgpt8DIlpIc4pAtCTxiQYm-2kJ3z5Gy2h6TmRK2f-ULGcDSkg_DhKs2wbHSDYYKE
vs
6t-pLXPoC9fcicpvZFe6itqR7hMkoAjVX3xavnfqYhIXdZW45O_DLN1XejHV-IP3ry_Xlm4yEe54yGI7K6w05PIvwUgMSJYTnl83U_lQTm0EXaeYl5m9oRaiaI5Rq7x22G_kEShSMElwPbHtmGfS7dk

- Tormenta and Burberry Bulldog have been feuding one and off since Multiverse Unlimited, with the younger Burberry Bulldog having taken an exception to Tormenta who at the time had been a part-timer getting chosen to face Sanji Chrisuzuki in a singles contest. Bulldog was very vocal that he had been working his ass off and felt he was undervalued and underappreciated and when his complaints fell on deaf ears he instead began targeting Tormenta.

- At every opportunity Burberry Bulldog played the role of disrupter and had been costing Tormenta a number of important matches including title opportunities and eventually the veteran snapped and Impact Wrestling witnessed a full on backstage brawl between both men. General Manager Floyd Dylan made it clear that enough was enough and that the two men would be forced to settle their difference at Bound For Glory in Full Metal Mayhem and informed pair that if they got physical before BFG the person who initiated violence would be fired on the spot without compensation pay

- Tormenta has promised that he will permanently scare Bulldog that he will be disfigured for the rest of his life, whilst Burberry has countered that he intended to force his older opponent into retirement.

+ + + + +

uLKfs3f.jpg

SINGLES MATCH
Y-9U7L7ddQiBCZMbea1en7gHGs_HvQJa0lXVscHsKLq8MLfMuGQu2CqDZVcM2ekDiifElKNX_5Is_D-tyxQD8SzA854CPi1coFUkRvbPDZf5D8krOovAssb_t9OmNKU_WRm9wupGQHo5z0O_VdbFkqw
vs
WonLTtMfe0TQk4ESa48SOSlfXzOTdzjOqD1ox_CG_yA2_nxRtJ28Wqv_XCOc70xF5o3JWhVEDH_H3T6qO5obEWmwb9994yoUlitsfH9gDfwKGG0f73JvBekbIqJtRfF0C36oSMp-tkmAvkrJufPSWb0

- Dr. Hijo de Puta has been the Digital Media Champion for just over a month and this match will be a direct rematch of the match that took place at Victory Road where the Mexican won the belt from Brit Pound Town. Both men bring a real clash of styles to the ring and there is no doubt that the fans are in for a treat.

+ + + + +

1NYpbmc.jpg

RROYqUGhz7BG2ZvM66O96a8zzN2b0ZPiru2GcFFvXX8YXHQKU33fvOoeSzKraSG5tEBCTYRUXYwdSmy8ySKytcThbIuszsMyzQ75R5sozS6iZDora3OPFo1ESbv7zIWZZPu-MpaEqaw17E9TGjRQG0A
vs
fnQAKbuBJgZfxWVmfQVeSZm8mb4i9A6UCwFJpega0rCGMhqMJmoW1T-rr-Am-I6AzmkK6VoToaCNcUSqeV1ACMusgq6b0GjNG04BJ5pHD4PVg9FHJX36RiaxFhAW6FZjemVyGFmgmnWGy3HADEpKF18
vs
YI5EhyW2e_MNRc7SJZtsQbJ_qPa0KROlGVUsgvR6CCeM5V7T7GGYnmzik8sC72Pe7mxphRkZIPNURkdnsrrG6Fh-JEVrlwQ7-4AYpCaiQis7OxCxiFMdUh2Ii1sjHaUFqci09_rdXZzQh4ALUTlZwI4
vs
suvX6Mf1QAEuIzb0zPHD0WEBFKXBAKmMDLE9Zfa-lS-JTd_mIgFt5z-UKwIhfDMvLp1Quyd7GhInf8omC4ff0aBkpiwnPTSQg_egJ7JstR2YqJAlfCpBOEKDMDGooemj6YvKLPqcM0oRI3MDdsV12es
vs
1QlNpfsQux9hH2E8FFml3uw5_d4a1WtKcwp7KpjTRRYhPtJaVEvyauxZmjV3GsB9lzSvj3J0Au3c7Xi6mnkov1syg67xcJLRO8yRRt3j7n5tapDZu1q-jI6UM4tAoZ6vpm2hFJPt5IF8Dl4g4t9m4QM
vs
zZ76s4nTGAZFvx1XZCYMV-gA82sg0-Lfq3yqDsbrpgTEaK2DeRztyvtB91fSst9BsgoKhUyVcT_zbgOc9EnRZN4SYCLjyuX_nJi4qm-JAikAQDJQGLakbhrIKgb08T4DBae0dudmALX09tJ-FESjIUs

- After the sudden departure of Nat Redame joining Lucha Underground the Knockout’s World Champion has been vacant for nearly three months now, with every time a new champion was on the verge of being crowned one of the contestants in this contest would play disruptor.

- General Manager Floyd Dylan made it known that enough was enough and that Bound For Glory a champion would be crowned and announced that all six Knockouts who had been causing him headache would all compete against each other in only the second ever Queen of the Mountain match.

+ + + + +

yKyTY7R.jpg

TAG TEAM MATCH
FvTyQfVGoq653yO5BUDbqPDzb9l176goVYOD9L2d7rxduRPpRT5de82bvwKHKEl9jlsujtdfOnxk5FkkXgKkanQ8YZjiaTmJ047YDePA-_9C4Bejr9O62NQd7jvoZtDsN7Od7pgnPSfhw2m6jiCrdrs
nrtJQlMHqqDvRyWKgZmdNVKyQ-3eBxE_pFq6cZCA9JOWcpAjc66hUiT1woV0iIo5gyD7HDePmpJz6Jz_-FQnxP7Dggmak0dL8cxMv-sgVjszaEx2eaMwu5qYPO5SgeCJ1I3mQ1f8FI-8REdxXl2TCV8
vs
r8KD33GMh9IlowG4FQ_cgjWGz3JKEuB0rbN4OogYvEhbmL6Kd9TmvYOg6Z4m7ozW4TGGMu7ab7_x4L1qRaZNDGdd17KKjd37zu89dEP9QzEn9mAnOUPqeHv_kpj4QbdIajnyK1vtB-hwnGxxlufMt4A
c4HzToA6SJcof19onzfMldyQu9FlRzjV9Zm0FC354bv51-pBcgnAGoMjB1eP4sGxnvD7BPSJZMjUosAn61hm49G3I-9-pnmOXOTXXKpo9CDCREy5l-p0Yk8FWJhyOfYObWdeK5u6nTPQjYtIK4CZOAo

- In the not so distant past Arisu Fushigi and Super Cool Hero were not only tag team partners, but also the Knockout’s Tag Team Champions. However, after a falling out in regards to Fushigi accusing Super Cool Hero of sleeping with her then fiancee Ramen Rizz the team ended up dissolving and the belts were vacated.

- Arisu Fushigi would make a point that with the right direction anyone could become her tag team partner and win the belts alongside her and would end up picking ring valet Boudica West during the UK Tour to become her new tag team partner and much to everyone’s surprise ‘Fushigi Plus 1’ would end up becoming the next tag champions.

- Arisu would then begin to taunt Super Cool Hero to find herself a partner and then challenger her for the belts at Bound For Glory, so she could prove to the world once and for all that she in fact had been the weak line and that without her SCH would never have become a multiple time tag team champions.

+ + + + +

WMOxGR_rmTT1YLZ_ELLvO7xJTs-sPZpXZwaDMqms1L4DLqEHRegJTBNLRyZRiGF_y6C0eqcwex-w5RpH_wUjlCRLMSJhTGdMuEWAPqphagJPd-c6hS_tDSutR3dILg1GiPA02oHssTrbYLs2czG8Ds8

Jacque Frost vs. Sky Lavigne vs. Maple Meatfeast vs. The Baddest Baby vs. Jefu Desumetaru vs. Georgia Frank vs. Super Saint vs. Ruper White vs. Karemonsuta vs. Farmer Newport vs. vs. Troo Pah Miyagi vs. Savage Senjutsu vs. Plato Longhorn vs. ? vs. ?

- The rules of the match are simple. A traditional gauntlet match open to both men and women. The winner receives ‘The Call Your Shot’ trophy and earns a future championship shot (for the title and the time of their choosing) within a one year period by handing the trophy to an Impact official.

- - - - - -

[Feel free to make predictions]
1. Winters Bros.
2. Major Lee Bass
3. Tormenta
4. Dr. Hijo de Puta
5. Jayne Fromage
6. Arisu Fushigi
7. Troo Pah Miyagi

Reactions: CakeWalker

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
William
Team Winters
Major Lee
Burberry
Hijo de Puta
Barbie Leyenda
Team Arisu
Sky Lavigne

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
pSIV1YtmA_xhYlE3_9FDxtg1vUPDNwsHZGfFXrlSwCYB_Va9X0XQQFWicRLmIsz5FdhwzMYJDeEyJRiPQf0_d3b1928ASfyp43Rtx-oNqFpKPGax6VLkavof6Wjy-JHwWxRTXfdMBYsoGXgRVmRNPpU

CALL YOUR SHOT GAUNTLET
Q2naRva0JfZkB5Du9iyfFWXzXPU7H-H1wvyPQAZ-Hs4IPPJHPTv0Wb7yoMBBdJU_v_7QfDTEaOuMRlXD5wJTSRQYnMfx_XUt2jxV24FS7YZsSaN_-ArFSj01wH6WiUtCgK_5UB4954ssVx_xHF1GYiI

- Bound For Glory would begin with the ‘Call Your Shot Gauntlet’ (the table below reflects the entry order, elimination order and additional elimination information.)

- The match would very much turn into a traffic jam in the middle of the ring with eight entrant entering the ring (including mystery entrant #1 Tormenta & #2 Kraut Spitfire who entered fifth with his X-Division Championship) before the first elimination would take place. It would be Spitfire who would be the first person to lose his place in the contest when Rupert White would hit Kraut down hard with the Terminal Impact (Last Ride) to earn the first pinfall of the match.

- Once the floodgates opened the eliminations would start coming fast with Farmer Newport, Jacque Frost & Rupert White would all find themselves being removed from the match in quick succession with Plato Longhorn very much showing himself as an early favourite. And would add a third elimination to his name by forcing Karemonsuta to tap out by locking him in the Straight Jacket (Master Lock).

- There would be a bit of a deadlock in the ring, with the next eliminations being Sky Lavigne (Super Saint) & Super Saint (Troo Pah Miyagi). The next person go would throw everyone off guard as entry #13 Maple Meatfeast would grab hold of Plato and drop him down on his head with the Metal 3000 (Gutwrench Piledriver)
to eliminate him from the gauntlet.

- The final entrants in the contest would be #14 The Baddest Baby & #15 Savage Senjutsu, meaning that one of the seven entrants in the contest would win the match, with Georgia Frank and Tormenta having been in the match the longest with the other five relatively fresh and benefitting by the luck of the draw. It seems Savage didn’t get that memo though as no sooner did she enter the contest, she would be blindsided with a Lariat to the back of the head by Maple to remove her from the contest.

- The third entry in the contest Tormenta would be the next to go, with Maple picking up another elimination by spiking with a Swinging Neckbreaker. On closer inspection, it looked as if Tormenta had originally got his feet on the bottom rope, but a Burberry Bulldog appeared out of nowhere and was seen pushing Tormenta’s foot off the rope. This would add further fuel to the fire, considering the two were set to face off against each other in Full Metal Mayhem later on in the evening.

- The next set of eliminations would come by in a fast flurry Jefu Desumetaru (The Baddest Baby), The Baddest Baby (Troo Pah Miyagi) & Troo Pah Miyagi (Georgia Frank). This would result in a final two of Georgia Frank and Maple Meatfeast, with one of the two guaranteed a shot of their choice as long as they left with the trophy in their possession. The contest would end with Georgia Frank being drop down heavy on the ring apron with the Metal 3000 (Gutwrench Piledriver) before being rolled back into the ring for Maple Meaffeast to claim the victory and do so as the entrant with the most eliminations (4) to their name.

Winner: Maple Meatfeast

Draw
Entrant
Eliminated by
Order
Elimination(s)
Karemonsuta
Plato Longhorn
Rupert White
Karemonsuta
Tormenta
Maple Meatfeast
Georgia Frank
Maple Meatfeast
Kraut Spitfire
Rupert White
Jacque Frost
Plato Longhorn
Farmer Newport
Plato Longhorn
Plato Longhorn
Maple Meatfeast
Super Saint
Troo Pah Miyagi
Sky Lavigne
Super Saint
Jefu Desumetaru
The Baddest Baby
Troo Pah Miyagi
Georgia Frank
Maple Meatfeast
Winner
-
The Baddest Baby
Troo Pah Miyagi
Savage Senjutsu
Maple Meatfeast

+ + + + + + +

yKyTY7R.jpg

TAG TEAM MATCH
Ebr2QxPB20QLH_MjXnSvn-hehAr6iVvnTpQqPSW6KfeGQZ5NB6VrNVpyR56mkTv683wPVb0YtMb3J9A_jI1igMp3Td1rQCOcLokzIu7MDNC7QyM1v9FQxaFMQ-M3BTrUKjdle6KIUuh8JzNq70CXBUA

| Super Cool Hero & Stacy Bender vs. Arisu Fushigi & Boudica West (c) |

- As had been expected the contest was dominated by the friendship turned feud between Super Cool Hero and Arisu Fushigi. The simple fact was that neither of the two former best friends had any love for each other and were intent on beating the crap out of each other, that fans were almost left wondering why they hadn’t chosen to settle their difference in a singlest contest rather than battling for title gold despite tag belts being the golden bond that held the pair together on countless occasions in the past.

- Boudica West and Stacy Bender though were certainly not passengers in this contest and despite not getting as much of the attention in the build up to the match they would impress during the contest and both would show they very much had earned their place of featuring on Impact’s biggest show of the year, with it being apparent that Stacy Bender had amassed quite a fan following who were showing their appreciation for the young talent from Jacksonville, Florida seeming to be incredibly over with the fans in attendance.

- The truth of the matter was that although the best moments of the match were when Fushigi and SCH were facing off against each other, the desire to win for Arisu seemed to be more important than exacting revenge and when the opportunity presented itself would finish the match off in style by striking Bender in the back of a head with a well placed knee before locking in Wonderland (Crossface chickenwing with bodyscissors) and forcing Bender to tap out.

Winners: Fushigi Plus 1 (Arisu Fushigi & Boudica West)

+ + + + + + +

uLKfs3f.jpg

SINGLES MATCH
tMVxq2-EC4cYRlemDBIENWF3pDr6sj7LymTmv2XJ2WOnNfEdhYgbYQlsMaOO5xPVoUSHDEKaxpj5WhiYQODGw6H8baWIcja0bLsuUsFLgMfL2ZmGOqGNfM8dVyrNKuKzwI7pJeoc0eRVDsAtpvpm83k

| Dr. Hijo de Puta (c) vs. Pound Town |

- The Digital Media Championship was the newest prizes available in Impact Wrestling, but that hadn’t stopped the competition for the belt being hard and tough and the original match between the pair had without a shadow of a doubt been the best contest in the titles short history, and very early on into the contest the rematch was offering up the same promises and the fans were clearly enjoying the spectacle based on the reaction they were giving it.

- The match would be explosive and punchy, with DHP really pulling out all of the fireworks and seemed intent on defending his best and almost seemed to leave Pound Town surprised at time, especially when he he managed to kick out of Pound Town’s Scrap Metal (Pumphandle Slam) after just the one count that would leave the former champion from Birmingham, England genuinely bamboozled that it hadn’t finished off his opponent. The match would end with Dr. Hijo de Puta springboarding off the middle rope and landing on top of Pound Town’s right arm with a Double footed stomp before locking in the The Sam Jackson (Grounded hammerlock & inverted armbreaker) and forcing his opponent to tap out.

Winner: Dr. Hijo de Puta

+ + + + + + +

1NYpbmc.jpg

JocvlME4uwlMNTf6L40RCs91kHyKpKCfHtJqKz4XtEL1QKmYrFCssMMYahh6WgElq0UTfW0K7D8iIpEYGXkDg_hEzX6NsxvvsYkRvPWdysnU3xecP6c_hJrL0VW7nyu3Ktxq0CsX5oHuUwcDOcUk190

| Jayne Fromage vs. Honey Badger vs. Dieselschlampe vs. Kiera Braveheart vs. Barbie Leyenda vs. Kuristina Tekisasu |

- Considering the rules of the Queen of the Mountain match everyone started the contest with the same disadvantage, needing to claim a pinfall or submission over one of their opponents to even be eligible to ascend the ladder and place the tile on the hook above the ring. Whoever suffered the fall knew that they would be forced to spend two minutes in the ‘penalty box’ cage which would put that person at a massive disadvantage. The first person that would earn the right to climb the ladder would be Dieselschlampe who would blast Barbie Leyenda with the Berlin Rave (Forward Russian legsweep) and earn the three count, with Leyenda bundled into the penalty box and locked within the confines of the cage.

- The next person to become eligible to win the match would be Las Vegas resident Honey Badger who would show thought for her own looks by driving herself multiple times into Jayne Fromage with heavy hitting headbutts before hitting Honey Glaze (Double Underhook Powerbomb). This would result in a violent thirty seconds or perhaps even less of Fromage and Leyenda behaving like wild animals as they were locked in the cage together and were both intent on beating the crap out of the other, taking out their shared frustrations on the other. At this point neither Honey or Dieselschlampe had even looked to involve a ladder in the ring, with perhaps the knowledge that tiredness and fatigue would also play a key factor in the contest.

- The biggest problem that matches create is that as soon as you show weakness you become vulnerable, and that was exactly the situation that Barbie Leyenda found herself locked in the cage for a second time. This time it was at the hands of Kiera Braveheart who nailed her with the BVD (Death Valley Driver) to earn her eligibility. Kiera would be caught off guard though as she would be caught from behind by Dieselschamle who would connect with the D2 Rocket (Flying Forearm smash) knocking the Scot down and even though she didn’t need to, would hook the leg over and claim a second pinfall thus sending Braveheart to the cage. Once again there would be a wild melee in the cage, between Leyenda and Braveheart although shockingly in this ‘penalty box’ encounter Kiera would smashes Barbie’s head so hard against the steel and ending up busting her wide open with the blood spilling out onto the floor and staining her bleached hair in the process.

- By the time the cage door opened, the ringside Doctor would be attending to Barbie Leyenda and with a towel covering her face would rush her towards the back with it seeming that her involvement in the contest might already be over. Keira though seemed intent on finishing the job and as soon as she was able to leave the cage would charge up the entrance ramp and push the Doctor out of the way, before taking holding of Leyenda and raising her up into the air only to toss her off the ramp and down onto a table below with a variant on a powerbomb that would leave Leyenda in a crumpled and bloody mess on the floor.

- Jayne Fromage would become the fourth person to earn her eligibility by featuring in one of the most dangerous spots in the contest as she would be battling on top of the ‘penalty box’ with Kuristina Tekisasu and pummelled her counterpart down hard onto the steel with the Fromage #1 (Michinoku Driver) meaning that now the only person unable to climb up the ladder was locked inside a steel cage.

- With all four women in the ring eligible to climb the ladder, it was almost as if the heat had been turned up by a hundred degrees as an all out war began in the middle of the ring, with two pinfalls taking place in quick success. Honey would force Dieselschampe to tap after locking her in an armbar, whilst Jayne Fromage would spike Braveheart with a Pump Kick and claim a three count. This would mean that only Fromage and Badger were not locked inside the cage, with the other three locked inside the cage and thumping ten types of shit out of each other. Meanwhile, Jayne and Honey would go for the ladder and slide them into the ring with a clear desire to look to become the ‘Queen of the Mountain’.

- Fromage though would show her cunningness by grabbing hold of the side of one of the ladder and end up smashing into Honey Badger’s heads before pushing off the ladder and nailing her opponent with Sliced Bread #2. As soon as the cage door was being opened for Honey to enter Tekisasu would exit the cage and slide into the ring desperate to get after Fromage who had started to climb the ladder and manage to pull Jayne down and in the same moment nail her with a Leaping Cutter and roll Jayne over for the pinfall and earn her eligibility.

- Dieselschlampe and Braveheart would both exit the cage at the same time and the pair would work together in brutally throwing Jayne Fromage into the cage before ripping the key of the cage from the official and locking it before tossing the key into the crowd. This would mean that both Honey Badger and Jayne Fromage were locked in the cage with seemingly no means of escape. With three Knockouts outside the cage and not be rushed to the nearest hospital, a snap alliance would form with Braveheart and Tekisasu double teaming Dieselschlampe with a Flapjack / Double knee facebreaker combination that would seemingly wipe the German out, but with the cage no out of bounds she would simply lie out and off her feet in the middle of the ring. Braveheart would say something to Tekisasu though and the pair would both look underneath the ring before finding a pair of handcuffs and locking Dieselschlampe to the bottom rope.

- The rules of the match had gone past the point of broken and Honey Badger and Jayne Fromage were still locked in the ‘penalty box’ but had no means of getting out with the team of officials trying their best to pull the cage door open. Kiera would take Kuristina up onto her shoulders and end up dropping her down hard directly on top of the German with the BVD (Death Valley Driver) before demanding the championship belt and proceeding to climb up the ladder and put the belt on the hook to win the contest and officially become not only the ‘Queen of the Mountain’, but also the new Knockout’s World Champion.

Winner: Kiera Braveheart

+ + + + + + +

7EbAVah.jpg

GaRGOpPbbnEgUlLcOK5oSgzVPjy8u8BKXPkmjF-TvnfNRlD6C5m3AfC_N_o3iaFaxsvciCgLLPdjX--ykEiCixXBi-ZHJAocBROJGGAqjfKab5PAYQG5gOb2owhB_bF8hFs6Fp5KyeRZh-87j-PZJu8

| Deep Dish (Ramen Rizz & QT Beerlane) (c) vs. The Lardos (Big Daddy Lardo & Yung Lardo) vs. The Winter Society (Wall-E Winter & Paul R. Winter) |

- Three teams competing amongst each other, with only two men ever the legal combatants at one time was always going to be a recipe for frustration and well thought out tactical tag team options with at all times not only were you worrying about your own opponent, but making sure the third tag team didn’t reach in and tag themselves in. However, at times a legal man would have notion but to tag in someone other than his partner for fear of taking the fall and losing the match right there and then. The match itself wasn’t the greatest and at times was messy, but with the shadow of the QOTM having being the match previous it was always going to be tough for everyone involved to leave a big impression.

- One thing was for certain and that was that Deep Dish had looked very impressive in what without a doubt their tough match to date, with The Lardos and The Winter Society really pulling out all the stops with a real desire to become the tag team champions on the biggest show of the calendar and the first Impact Wrestling event being broadcast on the WS TV Network.

- The match would end in a battle of speed versus strength and with Paul R. Winter having his hand around Ramen Rizz it looked like he was getting ready to set up a chokeslam, however QT Beerlane would vault up onto the turnbuckle and launch himself and sweep Paul’s leg from under him. This would allow Ramen Rizz to bounce off the top ropes and springboard off crashing down onto Paul R. Winters with the Rizz Riot (450 Splash) and then rolled him over to claim the victory and a memorable title defence for Chicago’s Finest.

Winners: Deep Dish (Ramen Rizz & QT Beerlane)

+ + + + + + +

FULL METAL MAYHEM
agudzIqNF-YlgDxLYk4DgPOtIlH2Y5VwitDbrPKin6ceNN5bKoqaDynR3Q9AAb3oBXPIKSDn_zRdg3ocXehF-mEQGTr2IWHd2pgQFoU2aMzvWMQmM3SdvrE7X2ZNSbII5e5q_3rA61Rr-20SH1G0Y3Y

| Tormenta vs. Burberry Bulldog |

- The fact that Burberry Bulldog had costed Tormenta a chance of survival in the Call Your Shot Gauntlet, had only added further fuel to the fire that that when the bell run the two men were each holding steel chairs and swinging hard at each other with a clear desire of completely destroying the other in sinister circumstances of actually seeming to main their opponent. Eventually it would be Bulldog who would have his chair smashed out of his hands, before Tormenta would raise his own weapon high and pummelled it down hard onto his opponent’s skull.

- The match would see all of the elements of the contest being used with evil intent with multiple usages of chairs, a number of tables being destroyed, ladder being used for elevated attacks and every other foreign object under the sun with real intent of pain. The match would reach the fifteen minute mark in the match and both men were bleeding from head to toe and yet showing no real signs of stopping as their pure hatred for each other and it was clear from the reactions that the fans were loving the action and some either lucky or unlucky fans were actually donned with the combatants blood from few sprays from heavy impacts.

- The contest would end with both of the men battling on the top of the ladder with it being plainly obvious that they had intention of tossing the other off the top, and after catching Bulldog with a sharp blow across the face the ‘Burberry Bastard’ would slide down the steps and find himself leaning against the table. Tormenta though would show no care for his own health and would launch off and crash down with the Painkiller (Senton Bomb). The referee would rush to check the status of both men before calling for the bell. It would be announced that the match had ended because the referee had deemed that Bulldog had been knocked out and that was no longer able to compete.

Winner: Tormenta

+ + + + + + +

HdzFDBM.jpg

SINGLES MATCH
I-Ab5THayWRwVYqkITwvXJcMMJVJ5B2ilzucvcPc7WTz_OH_eZ1a-0epBQB7s87TY4dGsNqoAFilCh07LQCHFlk7kQZX8DaVgtftKe7SvB3NYwsKvh4K3b6CfUt_Xv_R0Rwb-_szzorJYmBsjDHz0Mc

| Kraut Spitfire (c) vs. Major Lee Bass |

- Despite the fact that Kraut’s tenure as the X-Division Championship had only started relatively recently the British born German wrestler would come out from the back with not only the X-Division belt, but also a belt that the commentary team would refer to as the Impact British Commonwealth Championship which up to this date had never mean mentioned or revealed until this ring entrance. However, Spitfire would parade around the ring as if he was a legitimate double champion and this seemed to really throw this challenger off guard who just seemed confused by the entire pre-match performance.

- The match itself would be fast paced and hard hitting and based on the intensity of both men it wasn’t all surprising that it would end up being one of the shortest contests of the night with nearfalls coming quick and fast with both men reminding the world just how fiery and explosive the X-Division can be. It would be the champion who would retain the belt by nailing Bass with the Cloud Rider (Pop-up European uppercut) to secure the victory and have his memorable moment in arguably one of the biggest matches of his entire career.

Winner: Kraut Spitfire

+ + + + +

R5ZGnVxnmuT8QjfxlBp86RaxCvT6yYBY9SpJnk_ORreir4StFzC2MGl6PodIWngpY9Ne4sGxqFCOfzwvlwk6o-jlKNK4NHW4Y5RNpa593fA9h0lE_-KSc5n6Zh7RhcuuTiQxvxtUWjo8NfqWkmlj4L8

SINGLES MATCH
_2dF5-C9vUx-4Vv4hZYJozGEtg_TkAH6YEbvLxWnwmdV25ZX8sPL1rPQ-6SDwfkgHqokOHJiiZreRNTjIEJ0HRHNECj2Y2PT413OmG3NwIFCwjq9MSci1wGiGAjRKRmCapf9pcS4--PiiY45AqGHjQk

| King Crumpet vs. Free William (c) |

- The match would be a match of epic proportions and without a doubt the best match of the night and would end up surpassing the thirty minute mark. Free William would be keen to show everyone why he was without a doubt one of the greatest wrestlers to ever work the squared circle in Impact Wrestling, whilst King Crumpet would really offer the very best version of himself in a true Cinderella story that had matched his career as a proven journeyman who had paid his dues and was now having his moment to shine under the spotlight and was really showing that he belonged in the main-event scene and wasn’t just an old dog having one last run under the hot sun. The match would end in the poshest of circumstances with Crumpet nailing William with High Tea (Regal Cutter) to secure the victor and become the Impact World Champion on the first time of asking to round off a instant classic and potential five star match on the cards.

Winner: King Crumpet

The Gurricane

End of Heartache
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alexshelly
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
americanwolves
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
call me GURRY2BELTS baby

jokes aside, this is so fun to read! I've read up on this thread and genuinely I like the write ups, they're quick, to the point, and are very easy to digest. Great stuff my friend.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

“ROLL THE DICE”
Episode Twelve [Gilbert Sports and Fitness Center, Thousand Oaks, California]

The go-home show would see the third and fourth Rodeo booked to take place with the winners booking their place in the 'Última Oportunidad' match this coming weekend at Aztec Warfare coming live from the Galen Center. The opening contest was booked to be a Six Man Tag Team match between all the competitors in the Lucha Underground Championship match. Beef Chops would comment that he was really looking forward to the PPV, and now that Impact Wrestling was part of the WS TV Network the promotion had extra pressure on their shoulders to put on a great show for the fans.

Roy Bookerman would then confirm that after a successful thirteen episode touring of Southern California, the next phase would see the company travel north and spend some time in San Francisco and Sacramento before the hope of the next PPV taking place in Las Vegas with the show name and date yet to be confirmed.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Six Man Tag Team Match
ZDs0JeMottarZuCRKZbONOiUglDP12c-OhoOefQC_dKF8PBZ0PWswWLuv9pKpsgP6dl5nPPOCrzn00OFGxoLKrMAtxiVjjbB2aA1tvQ4JqRg-GCslWIK6t20Yrq8pUKACKyAPTH_5l8ZvwD5790ITEc
jA2lKIbMrXo1D9b01GF1h3FfYIhlBGDKV6YnUM6QYEzKXetiDCnXlc_lXTtX53OyHIHYl2x1U2TIMugene8mSZSd1BNSdHkK6cSMds0FAZBEHnOV2ZMFOThjEI3aumzppAWIPU92IoTW03iSuAGcxPg
K-15iHrCQr8l0UJVZZszvi9Ns0tteICBsq1UcG2Gp-_YSjbg5nIi2MQ2EQoJc9ow_DRKOggTynIGifvaqd2UuJN28sIqbzww9HpyrMRnP-0hThGf88HvgcrYGBRda9DgRczu7vI9FgkKKIbjztAm65U
vs
br7fHpulABC1Akus2qLb3e4D3CU9hy2Y1q1tx29PBvKRMc0dUmHI6-d7PLL_MLYG-BRcW0wTBBrwx3FogPBQALjakYDlddiBa13gCPUfa0YN9-5enGXLBa7p2ilGqbJHG1LYA3gr1_mNxGSMq-aqyW4
EDuX5ftlvG_JgRTSSlKbXt7Tiz5Qoxxv7pchmmgB7WzQAxW3ZdeZwpM3O8HTSM39Z5J1zSjV9boCc5LaNqOI0CHY0zqBokW1qRH2JbDy5yVjxCqfsnz0OtyTN1nLv1DN-aasGbVpq-6vUner_JtriAQ
RIN9pdHEZsge349UiICzRiUN0NlCBZu_ulXtbfTW7nlrJa9sZ8FQWS6heSA79Mj4cXoAUWkU1YkKiLvyKd7nrdkjUHDceuYdQY4PixQY6xDY8IETunxm69EYPwm1Cqg8HEN1g8VW2WR2ESZl-9fik70

Summary
- The match was as chaotic as everyone was expecting and considering all six of the competitors were set to be competing against each other in the Border Crossing Death Match this coming weekend it wasn’t at all surprising that there was a significant lack of trust between team mates, with it being clear that everyone was not pushing themselves to full gear and were keeping something in the reserves for arguably the biggest match of all their combined careers.

- The match would end in suspect circumstances with the partners of the target not seeming to move fast enough to their aid, almost as if taking the big hit was something they were both comfortable with. Genghis would pick up the win by lifting Branson Peach up in the air and slamming them down with Mr. Potato Dead (Elevated Powerbomb) for the victory.

Winners: The Space Cadets (Genghis Eireann & Geoffnelius) & Nat Redame

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Backstage Chosen Few members James Hater would be myself as he would share some frustrated words with the lens.

_4p2Jec5j4_2RPnFpv0jbc4ObfvLHzAphE2civqufV985j6kt8gaRK8xA_DuB9XCoyaAAV5eHGL8zoAQ3_NybC9ORr-8s91L7zXUqIyrasMgApL7ZPuQilRfCzknb6vMwdli799xOvzzqylYoUQZE_M

+ James Hater +
“Am I happy? Fuck no! I am far from pleased that neither me nor any member of my Chosen Family are going to be featured on the card this coming weekend at the Galen Center, but at the same time I am also relieved. I could have embarrassed myself in the way Troy Castor did in Santa Barbara by having a tantrum and threatening to throw in the towel. I am committed to the business and making a name for myself in Lucha Underground, but with the increase of partners on the network I am sure those Castors hobos would be able to find themselves a more suited some on Impact or ROH - because in comparison both those places can suck my cooter!”

Hater would walk away with a massive across his face, clearly enjoying taking shots at one of the most famous families in professional wresting.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Four Way Lucha Rodeo #3
MaLc_cUkcjYmcpBUZLDnOVyHWBiJ1q8YonjufBH_vAq6KnFzMSk2qxW7xyd8hesAK4IsVtyYkHMlYw1RR0xkZK1SuqIZpBWQtoHL7UgOmkGCMlsBgATRcTFxybI_xJOtFJl-JpTAJoZedABnqv69Lps
vs
eQN2EcVBP7Jx8c_Trp3mIPWeGUl_kxSXIq1ZoUtmOpwnbaQ9tv5JJu7JqoJQW0lWO1qLxBR148qs5RD0bOgVG1DVxXgPN8eL4UXd5McEmNCu1PwHYbgJYt2CCnTaV9Qq895IsjxAuTm32k1pBRlLoKM
vs
WrI2mdXRvKTnpgpMAMu8Y265gHHFqTPe3yQ2RelDAil1Jio4ZLCqgZalmuu9Ky1ruNsFk2K-T6pW_g2gxIMzea6qoOjsfajWNqZWPKGS7T6CQ2_sSEv-aAWPUPjB6bMXT1pga2vvUt4xqFHX-t6-XIc
vs
aTTXQx9wsrVcoJfGZBj7HLkD01fpQQh1Mg1WvN2Eea_7mI3c9ccz8sCyNZwsbxuwuYF5d4bprJ3zZGDj3dqr5eCdpNhFNo9B4twTtLscBppSzbAXqihJsWlBhnoyHrhZ_3NGgnaQNPVxs8jUk-tfXDM

Summary
- The third rodeo match would see a real assortment of character involved in the contest, with the most noticeable be Mr. Mafia largely due to the fact that he was effectively wrestling with a massive cube on his head which was a very impractical outfit while working in a wrestling match. Doomsday and Adapto were both two very talented Luchadros, whilst Foxxi Moxxi was the only female in the contest but was not scared of getting her hands dirty.

- Foxxi Moxxi would impress and would prove that you don’t need to be a luchador to out pace one, and would end the contest by wiping out Adapto with the X4 Slam (Spinning side slam) to earn the win and book herself a spot in the contract match on the Aztec Warfare card. For the other three, it would be commented by the comms table that it was unlikely they would be seen on Lucha Underground ever again considering how brutal Mister Spyda was with his management style.

Winner: Foxxi Moxxi

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The cameras would cut backstage to a surprising sight of Disturbed Murdoch, a wrestler who had made a name for himself working for Pro Wrestling NOAH where he had not that long ago been the GHC Heavyweight Champion so the fact that he was featured on Lucha Underground programming was surprising.

szIIKa41NjPkPK_Lh0OEb0HwKQ4Slv3dZMUmdAYhnui8A3Sf214VA_1AgWEOCdoBIYSxcHbLiakebwLxNyqT5LKwtD0D5bypzfqij_GqMv4n2UfjyF54Z8LgvS7ng9s0S8BjMlgieexpoZcLRlsS3_M

+ Disturbed Murdoch +
“Next scene! Next goal! And I am happy to announce that I have arrivvvvvvvvvvved! Mister Spyda has offered me the money I need and I am happy to announce I will be making my debut this weekend at Aztec Warfare taking on the team of Senor Marc & Shuriken Omega. But I am competing in a tag team match, so you know what that means don’t you? Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! It means I need a tag team partner, so let's introduce them right friggin’ now hoes!”

Murdoch would stand backward allowing for another face with the Japanese wrestling scene stepping into frame. A man who had made his money pretending to be Neo from the Matrix, and won a few wrestling belts whilst doing it.

ATMLc3XbwweCiqI0DZmUtPFf0W19QlRxP5nvf0bzKdb1MZ-xpYm7azo4nXnPvAhk4KKhj3H_ofFGLEfBSgoQSx365vo4ZC8I7j-DiBTqXmxLug5HKHGzVt5PJncgm4WDsusU_6AfnfRb7MuXrsV7DRg

+ Matorikkusu +
“Prepare for the future - I am going to send you to Zion!”

Matorikkusu and Murdoch would both bump fists before the camera would cut to the ring for the last match of the evening.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Four Way Lucha Rodeo #4
AQ8akRGpcjtM_ZItOFQd_B5OUHRq7FdbT5ap0q4sE8HQfJ6hof8KT_RtPqNbWkGV9zu6iPu3jbk1NFWpzqS0_Qr4Lf-BAZ0lSLij4XUGlAZIK2D6C_5P_ux-mahKE_Cnawa4hcsZ8yFT1YzeK7JYknw
vs
TGggqVOscEc_Ga2ApfHXFTYKbGOLHKh2kuBsNoTthbE_k_aF4KM_j-_n4FdqCq1N-BVnyrf9khJXTslY7b028JPRIA_kI0f3VyduUegixCPrGPLTldjT54149QfncdTAzmgKBEJ-lNY1Xlx-Y-vhuHY
vs
yUNEdBRXw670NY1Ttpm4YZJ51AuTJwSvd9LCBAFLMU-jkRTljAHxZAxu7f1QaaQnG0uhrYfT_mysb4WYeAuIJv03kSmp5GSUS1I-uqNjo1hOXW-TSgG0sL7LziXakdZa4yt504HuSd4qXt17RM8Cf1s
vs
UDD9PHuleH8ZFv5KC7QpEUlq_rWMLhz43rw6m7XAZBFAApWnncP0IRCAid00dgjHPiC2CT-JDwNHag7sgwrXE-EzJ082enteEdkrIKwRzc63W2Vxiolipb3oIm6Qm82WqGYzCyFoW0pX0DUAlkWCTag

Summary
- The last match of the night would also be on the basis that the winner of the contest would claim the final empty slot on the Aztec Warfare card so it wasn’t the least bit surprising that all four entrants were going all out. Fairly early on Kiffspiracy would be dropped down on the barrier on his balls and have to be rushed backstage for an assumed medical emergency. Alexa Basura would take advantage of the situation, and with attention looking elsewhere would roll over Kitten Tooth in a schoolboy rollup to pick up the win and book herself a spot on the Aztec Warfare card.

Winner: Alexa Basura