The Cakeverse [WS Wrestling Sim Project]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
3fzMVOwMqOQgd0SHeQUmtwe7CwSv3quSKOA0AytLBZ2-ZY60FTIOpf1URBZicGluJRW_dwi_TnfBm6ZNmgK59_Ff6Yz_vNmSLMY2g9a_aDn4uhMjV_g7x7tLF0VE-9zvFTP-0laLB0EHp-7w1pqitt4

28th October [Galen Center, Los Angeles, California]

Match #1 - Lucha Scramble

bfRhqBToHsskaR-d0eM2xIjpy8tWIloEI3Vf5DAoZXtn6oPfeYvKVWXWv-5ofnQEeSB5lIsOPu1IeiVhkGGrXnG-w2MdqSo3GEHBHzr5lNZCFlwqhOxhp4mun0qEOTnAJ6SgpjyUlqaeMG3bnlj_nSs
vs
OtBhgBsX2qc1ZKIgNzxFvYsL-IMDjwCT_to6MuaZuIe2E4MOhNvjA6aI3_8Wa3SYd_Dx1RSwztQWLFGJ47lk31XzmOjU9FeB3Xhd2lccuryomNQghyTzUUwkqnbtIcTTcnG2cEIwkv0h7g9vS3sR7lc
vs
6zMh_HpZJIE4eDKAVUyJzC7obc63FvgmgiAP86Zr8J3zt5AULIl2axjiUKwblAnQO76gpODXB7FEO-LrJQuUJEDxAu4V6PxzJ4QTx6WFKN8xeA4Kj_VlIbJRpKQoIrBn7xwSmt9oHDFwEF54FHshNPI
vs
MzK2KP70qTvgz76Edu_zujdmDnE2cL3ckpIsGQm1jfR0I4hrF9eHrKwyAMQRSI2QzEyBhCHe4_oBjRfv1i8pwy6TE8EO4yyc8lRSNQWhmj2bgE8HMUsKE6GD-BI3InBnTviCcozH97xiPy3RrpG18ow
vs
4kR0-F8O626hG-5EgJPlIO6T-FNnbojJUiqYWLess5ZqPOKeN9Z-XCtZ2agSVvxhW1rRKh9ZuT_Fotc-qI6nuylDOmElUEKtnmu4qsp51MX9Xs3wka1qATIuo2hIDTb2eS4vBkL0rS2mHs2jQySaH1E
vs
PWS0uoQK7TbOopdFT0_WJX1YZwEsmpDfz3-FS82oabivioqiciQMM9MVLxW6OFIGtshG18iw1VQXa3tv6uAGC1xI1BG9yWDQ-TJ5fyaMLZ_Mv5fZ0pJlB4FUejnQaqBbwk5NOr3uL8jjccp0LurHCvE

[Aztec Warfare will begin with a match type that has become a staple within Lucha Underground during its second age the Lucha Scramble. This match comes with sweet rewards, with the winner of the contest set to face Saint Diego later on in the night in a contest to become the inaugural Lucha Underground National Champion.]

+ + + + +

Match #2 - Tag Team Match
1kS4IrrNNDkqNFjTb6ygsXAGwTnt9y4SHCRurhaZKdTM5aouojafQd9Lu7yNVx5oRR0AU8vL7I_JwGY9O3iN99kHxCu17SRh_W3aw4LLiq6WIt_DqNUeCAj6zPffkjoH0V--Fl0e_qgq3WrqjtjQ_FE
VQ47MuU0OSP_H7arETkSfBPzPJLeYjmGcGhJLyMj9J6K48JVGd5UyTd3Oj_c4Xkouh5DLc2Tq9rJ3Sd--dPSgwxQYwFY3JbZAe2nbYjLZOygWqfP9tPSh40zLdGN_aM1twnoYMVxJagKYVotKPbEfso
vs
0mo67Q1w8M-0Tao0C7xIHRPzph5bsRamzVTUWTtIilaa9lQH5SliWtan__-7qKJ2DYqK3-x62xEQQ8RR9VzYDQvADXfAOuadVDtuy9WEXICqzI6vl26S2oVTNu4GEik_zhVzHoS72mumHeYyNWu4FJg
z__uRBxGlbkkxLtE3Cf9OMz4FnC4j_4JGiAq3cxhSeWs43YhRwo8E42tKozgefBfJSjD2F10JDmETyOkqris6mCk44G1BrJxew31hBH1kX4dOKkuqzWrvpWj022YigAUza3Wwfp3Ek3hD5__wxRE540

[Dirty DK and Awful fell short in their Joker's Wild match, but Spyda still decided both losing finalist teams would feature on the card. They will face father and son team of Hamburg and Bino Castor who will team up together for the first time in their careers. The Castor Family have been under quite some pressure as of late, so a win for one of the most famous families in the business could prove to be critical. On the other hand Dirty DK is no slouch and has expressed his internet in aiding Awful Anna in become a true star of the future.]

+ + + + +

IHhxQRk.jpg

Match #3 - Trios Team Match
a6Y61Oc.jpg
0F61Tfj.jpg
sCjgX4x.jpg
vs
zVUzaUQ.jpg
8Dk2u0E.jpg
5Qy5J9b.jpg

[The winning trio will leave LA as the new Trios Champions. One one side of the ring is UNITED, the combination of Iced Looch, Davey Cheeseman & El Brody) that formed because of the numerous attack they suffered at the hands of The Chosen Few who seemed to have bee served a dose of karma by not actually featuring on the card at all due to their own personal failures. The other team now known as Near Dark Turbo was a completely random group my Mister Spyda, but the team have proven themselves capable and could find themselves winning the titles without even intending of working together.]

+ + + + +

MZk2les.jpg

Match #4 - Singles Match
gkKRoHK.jpg
vs
GqgkYdMATM9aQ9o5QkUqJJZ6LaxoJwx30ptI1HR5L5h524Y6PkM9fbXPbLXBZtQF2EXNNDuawmPu3_dWLPJ50Nw5lmOCgHFhLelj0acoBy8m_2ANKMQIKeMbCKif6hjB_EqXb7nPQ8nApgoj2EVxoCI

[The winner of the Lucha Scramble will have the challenger of facing off against a fresher Saint Diego, who many felt should have been given an opportunity to qualify for the main-event based on his own merit rather than having to rely on a tag team partner. The odds are in Diego's favour, but nothing is ever certain in Lucha Underground.]

+ + + + +

Match #5 - Tag Team Match
Ia18hziHrLMF-NtqlWefgykpi99jzW3h24yVp4k73QSCHGLVvHRXcox5_UZLx8oLBIMoXYJL4rjVd8HvnTYStCqN1UZA8Ty-hlqc400SDHev85qkV2UWva2R2ehTGcg3LtWoaNObj6PHK-IhoqW0AZQ
tZ-MHrhqeF_w4Emt-qpZzrbTTdnBCrQw4f5D1NLlg1PZOCRqNrY7hOEASrBVxPbwE9g5hXTRy4z2wnE-MX9Nzzuu1EqEuwczjcx5_RkEuP-U2qHQyghueX4npV30KeNlb0f0qQI1bAbPf7Qnc887bNg
vs
JG0vu0G-zZIZ6Pppp0w7i8FdAOPyiJbyvr8sAjZNjeD1xeVNu9e79DHiN5qkHNiTNKyP12K-us2LuGw2cJc6FTe_36nSjgJ9Nm-ovGNrsFFwrCd1kFlWDponR3qv31SF0dxmF-gD-FH0u7s1awN__X0
XmMKjR9PohYoKNJzs3yVJsJF9jlgqqR20f26P7omeVjGzvtrqoD2WaI0zPrwy-6lxsmvNQGtgW12isx5Mn83L9Q2IwxvaNQyTjD0-j1XGxtJB1rJwlk3bU3dRTB8A9bMEkMVkiju6fSDU5IN5UiXevs

[Senor Marc and Shuriken Omega were the second set of finalists that didn't qualify for the International Championship match, but were still given the opportunity to compete live at Aztec Warfare. They will arguably face a much tougher challenge than the other losing Joker's Wild finalists, with the combination of Japanese Gaijin icon Disturbed Murdoch and one of the great comedic talent Matorikkusu. Most likely this will prove to be a one time pairing, but who knows what the future holds with the debutants claim a big win.]

+ + + + +

E6DD6e3.jpg

Match #6 - Ladder Match
RJh_JxRm67VSMaCaY4zaiwsogHZdYAJOtYXtItEvJsWYK1AuU4rWs-BOSInOb78P7t_X2LzJCePJisThvODtQZvcndEqHiy4wEhYveNsNKzpvC9PoBQapD9BQBj3PbVIO3PdoiKi-QGmwYl8abAUias
vs
_6RdUnKixrGNBhov2JpceMFXkyn76erLUI56wCH7iWxOjDnEwr13yBnLUpffFU7EN8nzo8FUeoO7z8Ug7GCuh0IyNqIVKgGny6HXaVTUEG8NPd95mkeIInf8QaUXC-Xso5TV3yZUnQYb-ktxX10V9YE
vs
O5c9AMzViorQQz7XGl-QpByvbAc3PbpHV55FWotHAgbKg57Pzu3PuLKAUKzwZSHZlnS0uO2otvwSvbU9TaFrJH97ng8vSd0g7LK2nHu3d9hZo_fXhOsSw7snhZMK5yy8C_apzIxqctlqlPQY21AxzI4
vs
2JmGLaa1gysYRH0DY99-C8bP0xuW5Iz3OA6XpWPuKtCYyy6qo8mkhBaVW8bJiBfPIf30iWdJmFtS6RfJrtrQb5j5UKEHazW7lmv8hbAqCjZBBAVcO-K9RUCgf8DHTCeK9IfhdHbTXCYaHg6mf4pJDPk

[The two winning teams from the Joker's Wild Tournament have been dissolved and now the only thing that matters is climbing up the ladder and become the first ever Lucha Underground International Champion.]

+ + + + +

Match #7 - 'Última Oportunidad'
Dp5WJ19AOQ1DqUMfGlCW0nE0mL5ZojJsnGKqTWUOov1yS8bPSK2JJShRoJnwIwstGONdcwf2KenxfZlO7BQ9tsygg4biCzzr3PGpVy0NBXSDnozrzGiBkiIULQSyUZHSatwL7zpsx_X8bFTjhDQvS3o
vs
_tNWdQf5ZqbwLq3DxdXeAMYJUCWifGO501Bv8vVN_IEOSKhSjGgd4Z_BfqFP8J36YQPzzm8w63GZ_fNp_1ukiMeffz2n7tkm19o4A3G1HxNkLL5A3xT0tASf1viC39ePp-wftPl4mnlC8vC6WHqmE9Y
vs
eQN2EcVBP7Jx8c_Trp3mIPWeGUl_kxSXIq1ZoUtmOpwnbaQ9tv5JJu7JqoJQW0lWO1qLxBR148qs5RD0bOgVG1DVxXgPN8eL4UXd5McEmNCu1PwHYbgJYt2CCnTaV9Qq895IsjxAuTm32k1pBRlLoKM
vs
TGggqVOscEc_Ga2ApfHXFTYKbGOLHKh2kuBsNoTthbE_k_aF4KM_j-_n4FdqCq1N-BVnyrf9khJXTslY7b028JPRIA_kI0f3VyduUegixCPrGPLTldjT54149QfncdTAzmgKBEJ-lNY1Xlx-Y-vhuHY

[After four Rodeo matches, the four winners now face each other for the ultimate opportunity a chance return from the grave and be a part of the second coming of Lucha Underground with all four wrestlers being part of the original season. LU is equal opportunity and doesn't see a need to seperate its men and women and with 75% of the match being part of the second group it looks good odds that a male dense roster might get a member of the other locker-room getting a contract and it will be up to Enigmatico the Clown to try and stop girl power. Only one person can win though, and the other three will be shown the door never to return as long as Mister Spyda remains in control of the booking decisions.]

+ + + + +

ZbDkRc9.jpg

Main Event - Border Crossing Death Match
ZDs0JeMottarZuCRKZbONOiUglDP12c-OhoOefQC_dKF8PBZ0PWswWLuv9pKpsgP6dl5nPPOCrzn00OFGxoLKrMAtxiVjjbB2aA1tvQ4JqRg-GCslWIK6t20Yrq8pUKACKyAPTH_5l8ZvwD5790ITEc
vs
EDuX5ftlvG_JgRTSSlKbXt7Tiz5Qoxxv7pchmmgB7WzQAxW3ZdeZwpM3O8HTSM39Z5J1zSjV9boCc5LaNqOI0CHY0zqBokW1qRH2JbDy5yVjxCqfsnz0OtyTN1nLv1DN-aasGbVpq-6vUner_JtriAQ
vs
jA2lKIbMrXo1D9b01GF1h3FfYIhlBGDKV6YnUM6QYEzKXetiDCnXlc_lXTtX53OyHIHYl2x1U2TIMugene8mSZSd1BNSdHkK6cSMds0FAZBEHnOV2ZMFOThjEI3aumzppAWIPU92IoTW03iSuAGcxPg
vs
K-15iHrCQr8l0UJVZZszvi9Ns0tteICBsq1UcG2Gp-_YSjbg5nIi2MQ2EQoJc9ow_DRKOggTynIGifvaqd2UuJN28sIqbzww9HpyrMRnP-0hThGf88HvgcrYGBRda9DgRczu7vI9FgkKKIbjztAm65U
vs
br7fHpulABC1Akus2qLb3e4D3CU9hy2Y1q1tx29PBvKRMc0dUmHI6-d7PLL_MLYG-BRcW0wTBBrwx3FogPBQALjakYDlddiBa13gCPUfa0YN9-5enGXLBa7p2ilGqbJHG1LYA3gr1_mNxGSMq-aqyW4
vs
RIN9pdHEZsge349UiICzRiUN0NlCBZu_ulXtbfTW7nlrJa9sZ8FQWS6heSA79Mj4cXoAUWkU1YkKiLvyKd7nrdkjUHDceuYdQY4PixQY6xDY8IETunxm69EYPwm1Cqg8HEN1g8VW2WR2ESZl-9fik70

[Becoming the Lucha Underground Championship is not going to be easy and this is without a doubt one of the most brutal matches conceived recent years and feature six wrestlers that have an absolute appetite to win title gold. All six competitors will start in the ring, with three wrestlers on one side and three wrestlers on the other side. The rules are very simple: you must earn a pin or submission on either side of the steel wall, before climbing out of the cage to win the title. Also if anyone is pinned or submitted twice during the contest, they are eliminated from the match and forced to exit the cage. To add an extra level of danger, an assortment of weapons will be attached to the sides of the cage. Who wins? The better question is who manages to walk away?]

+ + + + +

Predictions welcomed. And a personal thank for everyone that has been reading, been building up to this event for a while and although the inclusions of Impact & ROH have helped populate the world - this is very much the show that I feel I have the most pressure weighing on my shoulders and want to make it special for those invested.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
tAfm8mOV0CcND-SEHaJCvo0LCRGfhkcimX8KHBGBfIceXEA3u5o4W1YolhLlXVVRLmLAigh5AS2OamAFubA0wHycbScQfa4E7aTLNEqNBTI3HYhsZKZq1vgN-M5M97rOaKsBS7PXoMm1GT8BPDocJVg

#1005 | Cicero Stadium, Cicero, Illinois

Viewers would be welcome to the first ever episode of Impact Wrestling live on the WS Network after a truly successful Bound For Glory just a few days ago and for the promotion BFG marked the end of the wrestling calendar and the start of a whole new year for the promotion. The commentary team would seem very excited, before cutting to the ring where the new Impact World Champion would be standing in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand and ready to address “his fans”.

nfljiGBjA-Dzx_hFcyoaz4GLmSPXMnt-OwXXJywhhjSppymGvXmZEagZ0zFS_J8eaWfrUpxnhUctIxSGtHBYzk9oB7e57DgQSjBf0H1F6yRRb2V_yDUCj4_AQMBCBFsNlzNLBYS2X2xNsi-0r75I2IQ

+ King Crumpet +
“I stand before you all as your new Impact World Champion and I want to make the point that this is a victory I dedicate to all the hard workers out there. Everyone that puts in the extra effort and more often than not receives no recognition for all the extra time they threw down only to be treated like a second class citizen. This.

King Crumpet lifts up the title belt and the camera zooms in on the belt.

+ King Crumpet +
“This is for all of you. I have been fighting for my whole career and now that I am the face of the company, the top guy, the gold standard I can promise you all now that I am going to do everything in my power to become the very best version of myself and the type of champion that you can be proud of. I am a fighting champion and winning this belt is going to be the turning point of my career.”

Crumpet pauses for a moment and soaks in the moment, with the British talent being incredibly over and proving to be quite the fan favourite with his victory over Free William already being seen as an iconic moment within the promotion’s long history.

+ King Crumpet +
“And that is why I want to make my intentions known. I am an open book and I have nothing to hide and no reason to avoid a fight, I have been looking for one my entire life and I have made a name with my fists. I intend on being a fighting champion and this belt will be my legacy. I don’t care if you are a proven champion or someone on the up and up - if you are looking to throw hands I am not going to turn you down. There will be a caveat though. You lose to me, don’t expect a second shot at the belt. You beat me or you wait until someone else does!”

Music would suddenly hit and man that had won Full Metal Mayhem in tough circumstances Tormenta would walk out from the back, with the fellow veteran looking bruised and covered in stitches and yet still have a big smile on his face as he would request a microphone and look down towards the ring.

x4c2U09wL2AwhYMJrUHJlsC0pfIb9qabuZDDa5BK-Te-xsJ6FlASh_JCDS4L22oJZWR9XjOIR4m-89XDDdXGFMB_kyJubiMZwvMTOUz91l8MaZCwz-cqEwcoa5nKFtZ92SxNYu0hEljE01yWHg183uc

+ Tormenta +
“Are you sure you know what you are asking for bro? We might not have faced each other for a few years, Crumpet, but the last time we crossed paths I am fairly certain I had your number and really have no problem in cutting your reign short. So if you want to lose your title tonight then just say the words and I will come down there and kick your ass dude!”

King Crumpet has a big smile on his face before replying.

+ King Crumpet +
“Can we get a referee out here? We’ve got a match for the Impact World Championship to kick off tonight’s show it seems.”

There would be a big pop of excitement for the crowd as Tormenta would slowly walk down towards the ring, despite showing damage and seeming to have a limp from his match against Burberry Bulldog.

+ + + + +

bZxnPdr6-3kvvyk0cBdBHXyILDFCQYRiPude1fVgLjdiQ6V80SbSFO1t_RJ_0skXoRpcJk9cvcuYJR3w1Wqrjsh8AJmPJzE105bfhnU2TgpzDtLSBu4Pdu3XeB_tXlSUvOCi_biHQZFAVKNYHBZlwqw

MATCH #1 | SINGLES MATCH
nfljiGBjA-Dzx_hFcyoaz4GLmSPXMnt-OwXXJywhhjSppymGvXmZEagZ0zFS_J8eaWfrUpxnhUctIxSGtHBYzk9oB7e57DgQSjBf0H1F6yRRb2V_yDUCj4_AQMBCBFsNlzNLBYS2X2xNsi-0r75I2IQ
vs
x4c2U09wL2AwhYMJrUHJlsC0pfIb9qabuZDDa5BK-Te-xsJ6FlASh_JCDS4L22oJZWR9XjOIR4m-89XDDdXGFMB_kyJubiMZwvMTOUz91l8MaZCwz-cqEwcoa5nKFtZ92SxNYu0hEljE01yWHg183uc

Summary
- King Crumpet would start his first defence of his belt off strong by driving a his boot into Tormenta’s jaw with Sherry Trifle (Big Booty), but when the impact didn’t drop his opponent to the mat the Brit would then strike with a number of Knife edge chops before the LA born veteran would eventual crumple to the mat.

- The Impact World Champion would not shy away from involving himself in dangerous spots and with himself and Tormenta battling on the turnbuckle would use all of his strength to lift him up into the air and connect with an awesome Superplex!

- The fight would spill out of the ring and onto the floor below with both men going blow for blow and beating the crap out of each with some stiff shots and both men would fall into a frenzy. So much so that they both seemed to become deaf in their anger and would end up ignoring the referee’s count with the match being declared a double countout draw.

Result: Draw (King Crumpet retains the Impact World Championship)

- Even though the match had been thrown out the fighting wouldn’t stop and before security emerged from the back, Tormenta would deal an impressive ending by hitting Crumpet with Pacific Twister (Hangman’s Neckbreaker) that would leave the champion hurt and the fans very much hoping for a rematch in the future.

+ + + + +

- Backstage one half of the Impact World Tag Team Champions Ramen Rizz would be standing in the hallways with the belt slung over his shoulder and would be deep in conversation with Stacy Bender.

ZssrpJacSND8av-450t2UJMgVlnlmRo0KJ3DxPvBcDk5cPj6OdRMiLpXy2QnEn24W5mdr9GHTmvQ8ZObEYAPf4Hh1fFTNL9rasCzOh0iQTedOpfSL6ddMJ6mKa00QRJ8U9vENMEtlVd_EvNuz5OTDmg

+ Ramen Rizz +
“So have you ever got to stand this close to a certified champion?”

w2WoTAyLC07QfeEGeL3AHkGp4NLmJbduPF4ktzBm00kjaprRlNiy601zaMW8-eunC9BygnJRH8ppehudanlND8lzjmD5afY-9JdOyWoifN_4qkvJFhsI8F9kutn-Byw1rq0XSUwPH72t2Y8q9G32vMs

+ Stacy Bender +
“A few times yes, but never with someone who is as attractive as you.”

Ramen couldn’t help but smile to himself, but would prevent himself from blushing.

+ Ramen Rizz +
“Well how about you scratch my back, and then maybe if you're nice enough about it I will scratch your back in return.”

+ Stacy Bender +
“And what did you have in mind? Sharing a car after the show and seeing how things go from there?”
Bender would have a cheeky smirk on he face and would edge closer to Ramen.

+ Ramen Rizz +
“Woah steady there girl. Let us see how tonight goes first, maybe you can buy a champion a drink and take it from there.”

Stacy would have a confused look on her face as she would take a few steps back.

+ Stacy Bender +
“Oh ah what were you talking about then?”

+ Ramen Rizz +
“Me and QT we were thinking of getting ourselves a ringside valet and perhaps you fancy interviewing for the role tonight?”

+ Stacy Bender? +
“Interview?

+ Ramen Rizz +
“Well there are a number of suitable candidates, so it would be all about finding the best fit if you know what I mean. Why don’t we go for a chat without the cameras, and we can talk through some ideas.”

The pair would proceed to walk out of shot, as the cameras would return to the ring.

+ + + + +

MATCH #2 | SINGLES MATCH
ET_O0LxLhcssf_QVI7bAxDRitbFtcoh83cx1rjinun26ZSHd1qOPZpEzul3RW22LTXVy6c7bf14e9_OQdl9a66Mw0DDc71okE5HQqw8_PzOM2ptUcSXL5jCJkQloEKJZlT53kigse9uy4UDI79Er-oc
vs
ko-UAJdjgUQlOP4PBl-H7kdm6nXhCRD-ku3L0CVvX0fxzBLsjE0-A7AWoPG9PLDkmMCTG7NBoFHUZq2dR-pfsgtuwQjaOARCvWO7WWgLvcY9AlYHcSOxTaCVXYDlfRBAN5eMLrcLxbiHdXGtaq1cu7g

Summary
- Badger and Fromage had both taken part in the Queen of the Mountain match and at the end of the match had both found themselves locked in the ‘penalty box’ cage and had to watch Kiera Braveheart win the match without being able to change the outcome of the match had to watch on in complete frustration.

- Both women were showing signs of tiredness from Bound For Glory, but nonetheless would put on a tough showing and would show they both had perseverance despite not being at 100%. The match would end with Fromage picking up Honey from behind and nailing her with the Fromage #2 (Backdrop Driver) to pick up the victory.

Winner: Jayne Fromage

+ + + + +

Backstage Sky Lavigne would see seen having watched the contest between Jayne and Honey on a TV monitor, only to find herself being interrupted by another women who had taken part in the QOTM match Kuristina Tekisasu who would have a smile on her face as she would tap Lavigne on the arm and break her focus away from the monitor.

VmMOW0mkH2TeQQHXeixh1ngF87CuNqJazmemZpgHLkKCRay4vusa_p9Lt_p22kwkEGX_X5ArfaUzElggJCmak5nhRcsePXKNiyR83-4PG7KNeJzyO9mZebM_y4D9PguaHNfLN-XarqRYl9B0QEkbAXE

+ Kuristina Tekisasu +
“I just wanted to say tough break in the Gauntlet match at BFG, I sort of felt that most of the Knockouts were sort of doomed from the get go and it was hard to see.”

AlO_Qs-Ot8Dg9bRrlWZC3h4f7ki5o3odjzL8tIY3tz9ZqdVQ2ur0qpSFqerN0eLH8xXngXKDLYUR2kpFvTOMaia3FAEdoj_0qKWmJ8VJdrCxmKdMX0DqtdfXFyjJYUf5NJeWNLEE4HxbQmQd6491g4o

+ Sky Lavigne +
“I suppose it could have been worse, imagine if I hadn’t been booked.”

+ Kuristina Tekisasu +
“That is true. Anyway I was hoping I could run something past you for a second. If you don’t mind?”

+ Sky Lavigne +
“Oh sure Kuristina, you know I have always got time for you.”

+ Kuristina Tekisasu +
“I was wondering if you perhaps would consider teaming up on a more regular basis. I don’t know what the situation with the Knockout’s Tag Team Championship is, but I am fairly confident that if we got something going strong between us that Mr. Dylan will have no choice but to consider us for a future shot at the titles.”

Sky would pause for a second unsure before answering.

+ Sky Lavigne +
“Can I have time to think it over? I am not saying no, but I just need time to think about it.”

+ Kuristina Tekisasu +
“No worries babe. No rush, I know this came out of the blue.”

+ + + + +

Elsewhere backstage Kraut Spitfire would be standing with the Impact British Commonwealth Championship hanging over one shoulder and the X-Division belt over the other with a microphone in his hand and a very smug look on his face.

elqkO_0PXetC_0Pr31JqonEOC_ZCVR_19Ea5bTwsyBrqMOiVtfOKWybdCWbXB6X9_KEOyfHETsgzhX9T5dNxAhnhQzcTR2dghAEbKxZhilAtpsUKDR-jrLc6dMxZnh9GdbBU_JEkEdrE8_GGN-vW76w

+ Kraut Spitfire +
“This is a new era for Impact Wrestling. Not only have we purchased the right for Ring of Honor and have complete control of that promotion, but also I am currently the only double champion contracted to this company and as both the X-Division Champion and the Impact British Commonwealth which means after King Crumpet, I am without a doubt after King Crumpet the second most important member of this roster and one of the most relevant men in the world of professional wrestling. That is why tonight I will be offering four people the chance to compete for my Commonwealth title, but in order to do so they must face each other in a Four Way Dance. And after a short discussion I am happy to announce that the four men in question will be: Jacque Frost, Yung Lardo, Jefu Desumetaru and Pound Town.

+ + + + +

MATCH #3 | FOUR WAY DANCE
usCzDaqD5SMfjpwt-J9smQrjAMdBPDMezpNYXyWBFO_lI7BkeTkKfoAh5Kh9XlRQSfE-mBteIxv-uFs7lB9eCSJxBx5ZyyXdmWawTekgHXC_w1it4PUxjaSNWz5i2HskRsr8hwupWEbb6zWI7kKPta8
vs
l3vWQI4nHi2LC3hOVbKom1-cBTfCOdFj3b2MBfBTeEyHUUOvO1rvu_2IYy5M8wZYDPK91uhpaak_FsbQrFITGpdVJFIOP1diizQ5G9necWDN8RBWfbGZQaNCq8Gvsk6Blxu18xkg2A-9WTKqN0xrnaA
vs
eI_IEwaFiWFioFNccIgIFxVzqAucBCly8N7FahE-2p18a-c72kq7db9D9TNlCNmMCie0Tf3oPneWofYnf7dZS9wu7Md_dVtoNdRS04H6OR9_IIt4KaslHMdwPVQQ8IUQzjKZL2c_b1yDaVd4ncKQo0g
vs
Xd4RM0zqhfeRjwl6O5WHrhTIp8Kk_T06dskLfU00Dr0Vt4HZJ8UADfOkc34qH2JHFYBRt1XIfxEaTD5ubSQaxWIoNKvdMChfmlkRDUG47jtutTMtiOQsvSMyU5zYYyoRHcZ395DWm5kZv2_HX_6VGKg

Summary
- The match would be fairly chaotic with all four vying for a chance of facing Spitfire and any chance of winning a bet for those without it always seemed to bring the best out of everyone involved, and it wasn’t at all surprising that pinfalls and submissions would be broken up and prevented at every opportunity. Both men would look pretty blitzed and worn out when the match would actually reach its conclusion when Desumetaru would charge forward and nail Yng Lardo with the Raifutappu (Running knee strike to the opponent's head) to pick up the win.

Winner: Jefu Desumetaru

Before Jefu had time to even react, music would blast out from the back.

Out from the back would emerge Kraut Spitfire with both titles in his possession, with Desumetaru looked shocked and annoyed upon the realisation that his title shot would be happening right now and he would be getting no time to rest. The commentary table would reflect that at best Desumetaru had a 20% chance of walking away with the belt in his possesion.

+ + + + +

qXN_1WO56jY_dFFiTcGFm92ueCUdklNqbZXB7IE77n_b3_usqkGA2YMD8SCO_DrIh-M_rXLBsHLjwFTVetbX5wRfjRrZhexLSr_xOVZd4sWr5iJhu4E_mvWdNasKSM-zO2ER0UGaqF0mt21-J_fGGEk

MATCH #4 | SINGLES MATCH
elqkO_0PXetC_0Pr31JqonEOC_ZCVR_19Ea5bTwsyBrqMOiVtfOKWybdCWbXB6X9_KEOyfHETsgzhX9T5dNxAhnhQzcTR2dghAEbKxZhilAtpsUKDR-jrLc6dMxZnh9GdbBU_JEkEdrE8_GGN-vW76w
vs
eI_IEwaFiWFioFNccIgIFxVzqAucBCly8N7FahE-2p18a-c72kq7db9D9TNlCNmMCie0Tf3oPneWofYnf7dZS9wu7Md_dVtoNdRS04H6OR9_IIt4KaslHMdwPVQQ8IUQzjKZL2c_b1yDaVd4ncKQo0g

Summary
- It wasn’t at all surprising that Spitfire looked stronger and more clinical largely due to being the fresher man, but he was fuelled by confidence from his big win at Bound For Glory just one weekend gone. It wasn’t all surprising that it wouldn’t take long for the champion to wear his challenger down, and would claim the victory by nailing Desumetaru with Cloud Rider (Pop-up European uppercut) to secure the victory.

Winner: Kraut Spitfire

+ + + + +

MATCH #5 | NON TITLE TAG TEAM MATCH
pzds0UPq1vjDRx04u-bKe3PxK0W76HZxiajQBYk0YkSLUbztXbGS5GUFh-JAhMVyk8NzDOFVNTC-vprGTNbNTJWlnRvFpZ0f5OuUeYbroq2zHKiWom6uOXn8JoXBz7XSKVdHTaTTGX1sqeCg6RtPhMo
7EyGSsi3jWJY-lsoL9bieHSx70azn9n6VZNVlhYb9eoczbUkyGOdTZPHrsIJBpTP8I8uquE6eUX41zEeZGF02W5kLWzsnL261-B0EtDqrrRg65nXSmK4Hu-gDfUM0vYfiQzG4hKzdUF_prLPbUXtU0g
vs
RtewaB4vr1-PuMlbODHYDGMyhfk1PhwoeKlvfV9kqyhx-GMv_toLo3xRSE5RrGV6sbAp1m-yaYU0Q0ZEVdgMv799Ar6MJCf8EFjLMUkiR79AR-gwbWvMIk473T1qWGvwHw5fsKPbGlDljmMmFU4gpC4
6FVGaLc1A-PKvUtAzdYLPkrGu13jwlv4js0Z3_zX0RwG_1_j4B7kPngf7mMpyG7OYoGyELm1yVOQY2_pbAPZ8ZiARpWMIhBNdcLcO5HKa9smJO9OO1MHLkpidixzi7EzMuTpdOea66e15wrE4WQ01vM

Summary
- Deep Dish (Ramen Rizz & QT Beerlane) would be accompanied to the ring by Stacy Bender, with it being noted that Bender looked a bit nervous and out of place during the ring entrance but the pair would do the best to put a smile on her face. The champs found themselves facing off against the Farmer’s Union, one of the more unique teams currently working on the rost.

- The match would be engaging, although the champions would remind the world that their pace and stamina was one of their greatest strengths and would do their best to tire out and frustrate their opponents. It would be noted that Stacy Bender would come off very timid and not get activity involved in the contest and would just come off more as a spectator than an asset. The match would end with the champs nailed Newport with Not So Shy Town (Reverse STO (Beerlane) / Jumping enzuigiri (Ramen) combination) to pick up the W.

Winners: Deep Dish (Ramen Rizz & QT Beerlane)

+ + + + +

The cameras would cut backstage to Impact Wrestling’s General Manager Floyd Dylan who would have a smile on his face, although whenever the cameras focused on him it more often than not meant that Dylan had an important announcement to make.

hR0eUaqIpKMIJPVwQke8Zrf41zOKqbJVPbMPB-MBSOP0uoz0GbWbZbnNh4E01lpOwXAKrpjtvaAxSBnfju1QUG67Kscw-9icypJfkiQRpcQKqJv3gqyHjLWJMogshCuiztT6xiBSmza904CSeH_Svok

+ Floyd Dylan +
“Bound For Glory might be just behind us, but this train doesn’t stop moving because it never leaves the tracks. And in just a few weeks time, we will be hosting our first Impact Plus-exclusive event of the new season Turning Point and it will be during that show that I will be making a huge announcement regarding the next quarter that is likely to affect everyone on this roster. However, that isn’t my focus tonight. Tonight, I am happy to confirm the rumours that we exclusively control Ring of Honor and although it will be a separate entity with a separate roster - I will be calling the shots from upstairs to make sure that the product is likeable and watchable for everyone around the world. Now I will admit that I don’t know what the long term plan for ROH will be, but if push comes to shove and we need to bring everything together then that is exactly what we will do. The first show will be tomorrow night exclusively on the WS Network so everyone who can either watch the live stream or check it out on replay, because I can guarantee it will be a lot of fun.”

Dylan looks very pleased with himself before he continues.

+ Floyd Dylan +
“Now tonight’s main-event should be a lot of fun, as I have booked a non-title match between the Digital Media Champion and the winner of BFG’s Call Your Shot Gauntlet to go head to head. From where I am standing both these boys have really potential to be the future of this company, so I say let them fight because I am fairly confident that is what all you fans want to see!”

+ + + + +

MAIN EVENT | NON TITLE SINGLES MATCH
rMyvqNZRogLIncdFqI7yPp48VEt1yL90P9A7YGFIoe78dUEiT_ugGNtB5PNalE-_jAUgaBt3l6DJCJPpWp9ilCE1LzFu0qT_RUoF7OAHenJ_SfDczJU1rpLz8MMkvSj1uHMXlcp3dOe42_4ybvdVVvw
vs
JR7B0WCMhFcMj84Gk9kLwH6zlax8G51EhFefk-GivHan-RMxS2GrrqKIedWa71dnNt-mxaRkiZaQAxOq5C6v6zF-4cUd-yDrCdf6Zb6duPwbkQdMprpxUZdXRO9QQsjRN2CXd5hEMPZ51d2ble7EUNA

Summary
- The main event would prove to be a real draw was without any shadow the best match of the night which would be a point of concern for everyone else on the upper card as both men were likely to get a push sooner rather than late, with Meatfeast able to leapfrog the pack at anytime if he decided to cash in his trophy and challenge for any title of his choice. The match would see great chemistry with the high flying luchador style blending with the heavy hitting power wrestlers that would really enthrall the audience and leave them wanting more.

- The match would come to a finish with everyone in the Cicero Stadium on their feet watching on in anticipation as they would come at each other hard. Meatfeast would catch DHP in mid-air as he attempted a crossbody dive only to be turned on his head and dropped him down on his head with the Metal 3000 (Gutwrench Piledriver) to pick up the victory.

Winner: Maple Meatfeast

+ + + + +

- After the bell Maple would ask for a microphone and proceed to address the fans.

JR7B0WCMhFcMj84Gk9kLwH6zlax8G51EhFefk-GivHan-RMxS2GrrqKIedWa71dnNt-mxaRkiZaQAxOq5C6v6zF-4cUd-yDrCdf6Zb6duPwbkQdMprpxUZdXRO9QQsjRN2CXd5hEMPZ51d2ble7EUNA

+ Maple Meatfeast +
“With the Call Your Shot Gauntlet trophy very much in my possession, I am without a doubt the person that everyone champion in this company is going to become wary over and they are always going to have to look over their shoulder and worry about who I will decide to take on, whether it being a scheduled match or pry on them when they are at their most vulnerable. And I will admit as much as challenging for the World Championship is the obvious choice, when I make my decision it will be one that guarantees that I leave with a title belt in my possession. I will end on the point that everyone in the back better start respecting me, because it does not matter where I am or who I am facing - I always bring THE MEAT!”

+ + + + +

-yUP2lhc_1jPUt6KCWsyycQvN7lsR6jWvVHHmp2sMmHPRt2uSyTzhdSlZRKjAwV1QtE1YdJs2Ho29DxpN_X0X-1HE_Kz2apvCmf_lXpiHdDJPVb4hytL35K3a-IW9jteV6g8N6CQUWM3gocGZ2pYnhU
lKaql6z2eTxC695hp6IKKW5QVmlfaxyzUbcgChgmDLcoxNxDPz_ESt1-6_KlQjX8f2rwDPuRShijTt23zZLvFuoJ2OYfT8xhmENV439kEeMpt5CXdYF6toUkOOA_wjW_wJeenFK0PtDf6DrpColRnAQ

As the show reached its conclusion, it would be cut to the commentary table where Der Meister and Cravendale would confirm the following three matches that would take place on next week’s show.

SINGLES MATCH
VmMOW0mkH2TeQQHXeixh1ngF87CuNqJazmemZpgHLkKCRay4vusa_p9Lt_p22kwkEGX_X5ArfaUzElggJCmak5nhRcsePXKNiyR83-4PG7KNeJzyO9mZebM_y4D9PguaHNfLN-XarqRYl9B0QEkbAXE
vs
QesceISFT9j2tgbnLamFzJAkXKcybBKxAqv0GDS3BabyZyG-WWnuVKeiI7DqaENlCejoVShN0vE6bwpIAafbSn7VVv264C0ofOKomCN5rSqcSUwv2731j-0axAmoeL4b_tyXjskxjBLAVjnJgx8he2Y

SINGLES MATCH
rB8SApYud7mGVeKkhoX_HhBF0ruXgyGUd0b4IYOjt5f4zXB1EowBMc8tFZoxQjDeWEzTf_2XLXyVCkIu1TxrRFQ0DZPcrwoKv5IKYvyZ4aj_D-p3IZvjYB96K98JXTYru5Pv7UPK4ue7hEXuCrnpTDE
vs
yKc1V0k-XLHNliOWOmCQ3A0CxZuUEiqQwfqsVSrGhIBFc6_xdAJzXcOZBfnOKa-Ey2YynLtFHo6_cn6ecFPZsCN1csCqjG5wu7VHn6J1Znc88mkHQUiMvpUmOf76YIHU6rKYrAlH0QVZjlgw7jR_-zk

SINGLES MATCH
E3A756An4qhNukxYz3jUvwBcXoEd4jc-1cmDECOXfgWfOeH_QZRbSaU61YtfYXc3IrCln6YxW8uSSVDMcrmhT-v30NBalXGRdAPBZXBPL0bEcMx5rKFyGjdwII5uIA2tqTaSgkXtwR_R7P8zvBGwoag
vs
Rewkd5zILSE-iMnSEajHSRSVmmkRQotg3PkUsgE5_ACeDsOcT2fjcWeN03gq7h_Gcn-yoPmlMkfjadeHQ7A4OrgsabaVkQ5bUC6nyP7vU1pjuwHUFlgEz9844bIIXi4qXyBGX2Vj4dIVAjS5ifI4rZE

Reactions: Death By Looch

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
88PwH4y544uqLVoEgAt8oVJdt704QfALo3jOsnIANwvcqQflv5IqWqIJcmxIDr4AAHR7OquHSCRfHkImLjJU-tb7JvT0msOlCe_gYW5V_FULT8feKrEDx-Cz0y5LoLZzed1ICyfWILiWTxkiWzSjyJo

ROH on WS TV Network #1 (27th October 2023)

Ring of Honor would relaunch after being off-screen for an extended period and it would be noted that a complete new set of wrestlers had been signed to compete for the brand, with was owned by Impact Wrestling but was still being treated as a seperate entity. It would be confirmed that all episodes would be recorded ahead of time and would be building up to Final Battle 2023 that would take place on the 16th December and that with all the title belts currently vacant the next few weeks could prove pivotal to who challenged for what belts.

+ + +

SINGLES MATCH
KBLRzDhsz1hkNWRfEY9bkw9MAJI249BZN5P5cZysXZbZSykqLYrglQia0uwOnXnbOrEVm1F__o3pOoISN-YGDQiOx7N8PN0xNWQ7jFDhZRbWcamxfPjzoe8dpIz-pAD2fU5ihsSzdiQxQBXxdb9jGH4
vs
iZTw_cdExmtPHqzr7JLakaAGHmt8TWGVqDZ-IsdHICy0wFim3042vEgzAavJkR6klizpAM-KkHQC8IzlYRVC68YdFflvSJPfW_8EFw10N_CQSWl1WBkhM6LRBUamO0HlxQ_4qZECSlnFr7JIFqBOzt8

The first match in the new era would be a battle between British Talent 'Top Gun' Boxer Brown and a man hailing from the Louisiana Swamplands Green Walker. The match would be a heavy hitting contest, with
Green Walker claiming the victory by connecting with Walker's Way (Spinning side slam) to secure the first victory of the new era for the promotion.

+ + +

PURE RULES MATCH
pBFq608l2arA0x4wo2aCfyz2udb1uX9iZvsZfuimRoWcf-1etbZXwY0taO2D1Ycm6nrP2_eqafEwcu1M2H2SwTdJF2nNaSdROSVpL5gyKZMMGm8yVk_cxZuIXWgpPUD5d6si7n9G5n5czgV_1WI44RY
vs
d972wfxoYpTtiVijKT79VOtrXDMDN_v2nddzV4YShdkDVn2-dvIBBR9qUjdWx1IOb67ZcCI5BgwT6viz1iDaWN8cwxycSfZ3jDvSYKllbtAqJlOzAQMTtU_U5c3lBIyGnmpE-PzptSbfxagoaGWYW50

There would be lot of attention drawn to the Pure Division with the commentary team very much making the point that the division was an integral part of the image of the brand and time and effort would be spent to making it as strong as possible. Both competitors would battle in a clean contest, with Allen Smithsonian locking MF Boom in the History Hold (Knee Bar) and getting him to tap out in impressive style.

+ + +

SINGLES MATCH
g0w8YIHqErNjd7yps-XGE6q3nQRl1gU7g-AaxlSbHRDtgx_8eX2xFk6D4vYQyMQv4TDVQ_5g-zfRpBPS1zirxPqvjGCjTB8JFf9Tb21WNfw_1M9fVDrlgSJE7J9wTaHzkhHrZIqR3Za6dB0adFIBn4I
vs
YoTsjo7xxNrzjUm8wwiJhvI6B3JCCwHpv6HZKOf1xyTlj9peyjSF0_15uYvQYKCbWe4GTwjaUVhPWbXThRXaIwK3AsOyzrJnNfRHly7jidtfl3dert2XLVhBSmLk0IN6GLl84EZrHFYPinnN-Y4zz64

Berry Winter was the youngest of the Winter Brothers (with Wall-E & Paul R.) with the pair both currently competing as a tag team as member of the Impact Wrestling roster. It would be noted that 'King' Wenceslas would be dominated for most of the contest, only to be left embarrassed as he would be awkwardly tripped up before being rolled up in a school boy pin for the victory.
Berry Winter would look very surprised when he was announced as the winner of the contest, as it was no secret that he had been considered as the runt and underachiever in comparison to his two older brothers.

+ + +

SINGLES MATCH
FCNJ5RO_hx_KiHiZr_X4yOSXp6Y83C6xuckT-z6yGmtQdVLpZIvj4Mrd5NyCddHgbjTIQ212vP7MFPVzxuTkuQBfCJJdMqMxGRrr4zOVbJ3mKYSc7_wK1W7A3-uncJ09f-5Us6VGXKklPRJifIMTthQ
vs
s6GWHJSA8B3RmvuPqhf_W82AIz0GbHtJvi8hF0U4-pn_SNwuRbrfe9ehb0SkMf5SgvlDQ1F6PSUGBReJOaeNodlp5NT4uHojk7JhpCrw_Nw8ZDvlTgyNxH-_zSyDnUnTK7OSwSWrmpMACVQilHTsdbk

Eva Mean and Dizzy Lizzy would be the first Women of Honor to feature as part of the WS Network and would be keen to show they were more than capable of putting on a exhibition just as good as the men and it was clear that the fans that were in attendance at the recording were enjoying themselves and this would be capped off when
Dizzy Lizzy would connect with the Thin Red Line (Cradle swinging neckbreaker) to wrap up the contest.

+ + +

TAG TEAM MATCH
AX1NnzEPDC_jUa9_JZ7rS-NANrXmUkvbD0NMdg2xUh5Gfl1q9cGSiERdOaKmCLoduVMBaTLrYwSo9FYJ0CzNN67AYd3vqSNwStKiwWoa6Ik6FI16xafhznM_bmZOL3CSwmMzPk7WH3QgJE1Q1SJhPNs
S2fK9K-EdWpW5R4gWOprDxtqB13MLqh-UZiRBL7dm7TFmba-n415duvuHl91LteVZmuEALSlp3fmrYs459JGZfgw2OPfMetADrGDelZSjBTPBTjVYvnb64hQGQQWcGPOobV2udQaqJZ4BlBn_bpbPk8
vs
OcfoU3d3TLwiP1vt0khfdch8EL-eeZsAq4m2S92LHfmxpZMQfriVGsxgwOwszwXKV66JiibwiFJNZjA3SoKyZqGttgH3T9dA4jli86Ky0JgwevbDhRqru0q9uYeXd4TNlF80Zi2pwb1dh8SkMBJG5Bg
Hj-B93zsNi5AYDEjSURjrgOV40IxUX8dXLnpaGHVnk2gCRo8RnkY7XU97jOBeV39BltDE1UKGgdrfQVH6AxNeagqZsYbItzUXgHnbQ4B03nju1T7Rq6I_5qdXdsce9-j3V6wU2yR8uJmQsVQMEOmn-k

Both teams were randomly paired together, but that didn't stop all four men from putting on a really solid contest that would prove to be a perfect match the round off the first episode. The ending would come when Mega Tiger & Doctor Death would come together and sending Croco Smile crashing down to the mat with a well executed Superkick-Plex with Tiger coming with the kick and Doctor Death pulling off the suplex.

+ + +

-ObcectllUNqkjVgKyUupf4pAcGgA3fL09dKE-PSwIoA0jMUkpPaF-JT-NuL_ptLTPXpKXAV-a9u7KCBwHJQPDRsIyTA8GfpLhLsqtgpYTJTVmyULZCDxiivi08eWSG1dP1LPHrTiwSYil3bFb3XU1I

A lot of people would be left surprised because after the main-event a member of the Lucha Underground roster Troy Castor would appear backstage with a microphone in hand and would look like he was keen to get something off his chest. Castor would make the point that despite the fact that he was contracted to LU, his contract allowed for some flexibility and if he wasn't going to be given the respect he deserved then he fully intended on be given it and that perhaps he needed to give a few burnout losers a lesson in respect and couldn't think of a better place that this trash heap pile that was Ring of Honor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death By Looch