The Blazy Question Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Re: The Question of The Day

My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is eggs, bacon, toast and pancakes. That isn't something I eat all the time though.

My second favorite is oatmeal. Don't give me the flavored oatmeal. I prefer the plain oatmeal with a touch of sugar and some milk.

W-olf

Reaction score

Oh worth mentioning but I dont have it but every couple of months sausage and gravy over biscuits .

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

On your earlier question:

I don't think anyone should be treated better or worse when it comes to the law.

I really hate how the general public treats celebs like they are gods. Yeah, they make a ton of money (most undeservingly so) and they work hard with making a movie, promoting it, etc. but they are still PEOPLE.

They always whine that they want their privacy like any 'regular' person in this world so why the fuck should they get a slap on the wrist for things 'regular people' would get jail time for?

Shit like that pisses me off and it also puts out the idea to some people that 'well, that celeb did it and got away with hardly any consequences, so I'll do it, too'.

People in the spotlight are role models for a lot of people and a person will be influenced by them. Giving a celebrity slaps on the wrist will just encourage people who aren't celebrities to copy them and expect to get the same treatment.

Fuck them, they aren't better than anyone else just because they make millions.

On your next question:

I usually have a muffin, some kind of bar (like a fibre bar), or sometimes fruit. I eat cereal on occasion but I am really not a breakfast person.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Today's Question Of The Day:

Does everything have to be perfect too you, do you care if something is SLIGHTLY off by so much that it's not even that noticeable?

Me I don't care life isn't perfect and it's never going to be perfect so just live life as it is cause it''s never perfect. I can understand when bad crap is happening you being down that's not what I'm saying but if life is great and you let the smallest un-perfect thing get to you then you'll end up only hating life and stuff that's not the way to live at least to me.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Today's Question Of The Day:

Does everything have to be perfect too you, do you care if something is SLIGHTLY off by so much that it's not even that noticeable?

To an extent, yes. If I'm going to do something, I'm not going to half ass it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Depends what it is.

If it is art that I am drawing, it HAS to be perfect. Anything even slightly out of place will forever piss me off.

If it's work, fuck 'em, they wont notice.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

To an extent, yes. If I'm going to do something, I'm not going to half ass it.

This is pretty much the way I feel about it. I am not a perfectionist, but I like to try to be.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Question Of The Day: What's the first thing you notice on a guy/girl?

For me, I honestly make a connection with the eyes its always the first thing I look at cause I feel if I can stare into them eyes that it could be something there. So the eyes are the first thing I notice on a girl, after that I'll say her ass and tits :lol:

The Viper

Reaction score

The first I notice on a girl would have to be their thighs/ass. Well and the eyes. Their hair. Calves. Legs in general. Pretty much everything. I respect women and I like to treat them with respect but if I see a fine ass honey with a fantastic ass, I will let it be heard.

Reactions: 1 person

.nova.

Reaction score

lol 'let it be heard', made my day..
The first thing I'd notice will be the bottom half. I'm more of a tanned legs, not scrawny, nice ass, and eyes and hair. Course we're all looking for that perfect girl eh? You just get lucky and find the one you want. Oh and she has to havea sexy voice.. maybe a little Latino in there. ;)

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

Her tits. I notice nothing else but the tits. I love all tits. Big, small, medium etc...

Except the flap jack titties. Those aren't my thing.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Legs, I'm a sucker for nice legs. I hate really thin chicken bone legs, they suck major ass.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Question Of The Day: What's the first thing you notice on a guy/girl?

Usually face. Can be breasts though depending on what they are (or aren't to be more accurate) wearing.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Question Of The Day: Have you ever showed support and fandom for a team cause of who you're dating?

I'll admit I've done it, but I'd not cheer for them over my favorite team. Okay people make fun of me if you want for this but hey my girlfriend she lives in NC and anytime in NFL the Falcons are not playing the Panthers then I'll cheer for the Panthers. I've been watching UNC basketball games and cheering for them as that's her favorite team and I think hey why not cheer for them right I mean I don't care for the other teams they face so go ahead. Now she knows that if any team I like faces a team she likes that I'm cheering for my team cause that's loyalty to my teams, but I'm not against cheering for her teams any other time.

.nova.

Reaction score

LOL.. this might sound crazy but, if I think a girl is hot, and she cheers for a certain team, that's who I cheer for. It's happened in the past, for example; Kelly Kelly like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, I like them...A hot blonde chick likes the Edmonton Oilers, I like them. I'm sure it happens to everyone, I just don't know why.. But I stopped doing that. :p