• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Blazy Question Thread

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Re: The Question of The Day

I've never understood the whole fascination with who puts the seat down. I just put it down when I'm finished, its like engrained in my mind so I don't even think about it.

Postman Dave

I've never understood the whole fascination with who puts the seat down. I just put it down when I'm finished, its like engrained in my mind so I don't even think about it.

Same here, it's not something that's ever bothered me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Question Of The Day: If someone gave you a time machine that you could only use ONCE as in to get to where you want to go and you can't come back with it, would you take it or not?

I'm not quite sure cause there are a lot of things I'd not wanna skip over but a lot of things I'd like to get too also. I just I'm not quite sure what I'd do cause if I go ahead in time and then miss something I'll never get the chance of seeing that live, i'll never have that feeling of that being live that others do so I'd be like meh maybe not too far ahead. Like I'd skip up maybe 2-3 days at the most.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Well not to get all scientific on you but its theoretically impossible to go back in time so a time machine wouldn't really benefit anyone unless they wanted to go forwards. However even that causes a whole issue with paradoxes but I digress. In answer, no, I wouldn't go anywhere in a time machine if it existed. There are too many rules of science that they break and too much damage could be done from even moving a pebble in the past.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Well not to get all scientific on you but its theoretically impossible to go back in time so a time machine wouldn't really benefit anyone unless they wanted to go forwards. However even that causes a whole issue with paradoxes but I digress. In answer, no, I wouldn't go anywhere in a time machine if it existed. There are too many rules of science that they break and too much damage could be done from even moving a pebble in the past.

Hey, hey....I like to think :lol: DBZ style time machine here where you can go back and change stuff in one time and it not mess up stuff in another time :lol: that's just cooler too me cause I mean going back would be very bad if it changes everything by one little move.

Postman Dave

Question Of The Day: If someone gave you a time machine that you could only use ONCE as in to get to where you want to go and you can't come back with it, would you take it or not?

I would not. I'd struggle to adapt to more primitive times, and as far as my personal past, you learn from your mistakes and past experiences.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Way to ruin it Fuji. :lol:

I know right :lol: of all my questions that are not even really possible he picks this one to say? But hey it's all fun :) I'm almost sure something time machine related happens since I some how got me a hockey puck back that was signed by a team we use to have after it was destroyed outside some how lol. So I mean if it came back time travel happens! :lol:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Question Of The Day: Do you think there should be a cure for Cancer?

I ask this cause a few weeks back on another forum someone said they don't want a cure for cancer cause it's just gonna cause the world to be more over populated, forgetting people die naturally and of other things each day so it wouldn't effect it much. Me I want them to find a cure, not just cause my mom has it but because I think it takes too many people away to early, it's caused deaths of young people as well as older people still with a lot of time left to live. It's something very horrible that I hope one day a cure is found for.

Lover Boy

Certified

Well it really depends on which perspective you are looking at. For the people who said they didn't want a cure to cancer because it would cause the world to be overpopulated, I doubt they'd think the same if one of their love ones got hit down by cancer. I'm pretty sure they would want a cure for it. Honestly, I want a cure for it. People shouldn't have their life taken away from them because of an illness.