The Benoit Family Tragedy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

its confirmed, if u check wwe.com now ull find more pics, videos and news about him. they're filling up the site with benoit now like they did to eddie :(

add my sig, hajri's and fatal's :(

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
D3MON Im afraid he might have done it to himself. Sad, but its possibly true. I just hope Benoit had a better heart than that and he died more on the hands of shock, n not suicide.

xtremebadass

This is unbelieveable. How could this happen? I am so sorry, but his whole family? Maybe Benoit was in the mob or something, something is up, how could his whole family be dead? Well Vince, this is what happens when your ego wants you to see what death is like, see you tonight Vince. Rest in Peace Benoits.

Y2JFan

Reaction score
It's possible that it was some sort of accidental poisoning from carbon monoxide or dangerous bacteria or toxins in their food or water. The illness just prior to death with the vomiting blood suggests something like that.

I'll miss him.

:(

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
This isn't an part of an angle or storyline.

It has been on many news reports and it has been on television. Usually if it is on world news then it is not fake.

I heard he found his family dead and commited suicide.

Great One

I really can't believe this shit... that this would happen to Benoit... best technical wrestler of all time, sad and unexpected day, seriously can't believe this. RIP Chris Benoit.

MasterEvc

Reaction score
Im definately in shock and did not see this coming. First I was disapointed when he wasnt at the PPV last night, and now I see this. Total shock.

Rest In Peace Chris, you will be missed :(

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
I have been close to tears a few times already while watching RAW. I have actually gained some respect for VKM for breaking his death storyline.

One thing that suprised me is that they are not saying anything about how his wife Nacy is "Woman" from ECW and WCW. She has managed alot of wrestlers like:
Kevin Sullivan
Arn Anderson
Ric Flair
Too Cold Scorpio
Sandman
Psychosis
Taz
Ron Simmons
Butch Reed
Chris Benoit
among others

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i lost respect for vince for the whole death thing, lost more when he snubbed the passing of Sensation Sherry, but i gained a hell of respect for him tonight. completely ruined HIS massive storyline that will go down in history. is gonna lose money from turning everyone away, but he did it for Benoit. He did it in memory of one of the greatest of our time.

RIP Benoit

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Benoit is one of my top 5 favorites of all time, with he and Eddie probably going to become champions the days they died, that's so depressing. I can't get the image of them at Wrestlemania 20 out of my head.

MJ807

Reaction score
Holy shit I can't believe this but like someone else said its not on any real news site only wikipedia which anyone can edit. R.I.P Chris Benoit.