Kayfabe The Backstage Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*The camera pans over to show Alex standing there with a bag of Tostitos*
Alex Pierse: Having a snack before the chaos. Did you want some?
*He extends the bag out to Minho*
*Minho grabs the bag and throws it on the floor.*

Minho: I'm trying to be interviewed here. If you haven't got any reason to be here, then leave!

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Minho grabs the bag and throws it on the floor.*

Minho: I'm trying to be interviewed here. If you haven't got any reason to be here, then leave!
*Alex looks Minho up and down with a smirk, before picking his chips back off of the floor*
Alex Pierse: First impressions aren't your thing, huh superstar? I get it.
*Alex pulls one chip from the bag and starts eating it, Minho seeming to cringe in anger at every crunch*
Alex Pierse: I heard you b- whining about not being on the card. *aside* Damn you Jet for your PG bull... Anyways-
*As he spouts out that last part, some crumbs fly from his mouth onto Minho's face*
Alex Pierse: - since you seem to have a mouth on you tonight, why not get paid to use it, huh? Bryce is busy preparing to 'get rekt' by R.O.W., so we are down a commentator for the night. Therefore, you can take his place. Gives you the chance to clear your chest, gives these people the opportunity to boo at your presence, and it gives the viewers at home the opportunity to get their third, cry-baby commentator as per usual. Not to mention, you get the chance to scout out the competition through the best seats in the house. It's a win-win-win-win situation!
*As Minho is about to reply, Alex cuts him off*
Alex Pierse: Actually, the option part is off the table. You're on commentary, done deal!
*Alex turns to walk away, but stops, turning back*
Alex Pierse: Oh yeah!
*Alex dumps the rest of the chips on Minho's shoes, followed by him dropping the bag on them*
Alex Pierse: Those chips sucked. Good call on your part!
*Alex turns and walks away at this point*

Reactions: SupaHeeroh

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
*As Alex is walking down the hallway, he catches Emerson taping up his hands*
Alex Pierse: So freakshow, you ready for the big match tonight?
*Emerson gives Alex a look of sheer confusion*
Emerson Zayne: What?
Alex Pierse: Your big match! You know, the one where the loser won't be able to challenge for any titles?
Emerson Zayne: How's that a big match? I mean it's THE Gold Rush Winner, War....versus me.
Alex Pierse: And?
Emerson Zayne: And everyone knows how this will go! You and Jet are wasting these people's hard earned money on me. Surely there could have been someone more qualified for this match.
Alex Pierse: You know, it sounds like to me you are just running from this stipulation...
*Alex seems to be becoming more and more irritated as the conversation goes on*
Emerson Zayne: What reason would I have to run from this stipulation!? I'm not worthy of a title shot anyways, this match will just confirm what everyone already knows! I just think that someone more deserving, someone more hope-inspiring should be on the card in my place. I'll just disappoint and bore everyone to sleep...
*Alex decks Emerson at this point, causing him to collapse on the ground clenching his face. Referee David Lattin quickly rushes over, but he is cut off by Alex*
Alex Pierse: Get out of here!
*David backs up slowly as Alex goes and kneels down next to Emerson, whom is still clutching his face*
Alex Pierse: Hey numbskull, I'm going to put this as plainly as I can. I'm sick of this self-loathing bull. You don't like yourself, we get it! But guess what, I don't care! You were hired by this company to compete as told, emphasis on the as told!
*Emerson attempts to sit up, but Alex quickly pushes on his chest, forcing him to fall back down*
Alex Pierse: I'm not done! When I say as told, that means I have another stipulation for your match tonight! Every night you come out here and drone on and on about hope, well tonight I don't want to hear another word of it. Tonight YOU will inspire hope!
Emerson Zayne: Bu-
*As Emerson attempts to get the words out, Alex puts his hand over his mouth*
Alex Pierse: You WILL inspire hope! Win or lose, you WILL inspire hope tonight! And if you don't, well...
*Alex pulls Emerson back to a sitting position so that he can glare right into his eyes*
Alex Pierse: You're FIRED!
*Alex then pushes Emerson back onto the ground as he rises back to feet, brushing off his flannel*
Alex Pierse: Good luck out there tonight!
*With a smirk on his face, Alex walks away as David Lattin and Dr. Lindsay quickly rush over to Emerson, who is clutching at the back of his head from it smacking off the ground*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Terra is walking down the hallway towards her dressing room when she bumps into Alex*
Alex Pierse: Oh, hey. G-
Terra: Shut up!
Alex Pierse: Wh-
Terra: I said shut up! I pitch your name to the board, and you repay me by forcing me to defend in a Fatal 4-Way!?
Alex Pierse: I know! Isn't it great?!
*Terra slaps Alex*
Terra: No! How is it great!?
Alex Pierse: Pretty simple. If you win, you prove that you actually deserve that title.
Terra: Are you trying to say that I don't?
*Alex shrugs at this*
Alex Pierse: Actually, yes. That is exactly what I'm saying.
*Terra goes to slap Alex again, but this time he grabs her hand*
Alex Pierse: Hey, I've won matches the same way. But you were there, and you saw that the next night I went out there to prove that I deserved it! So do that. Go out there, prove to me, and prove to everyone else that you deserve it.
*Terra pulls her hand away, glaring at Alex*
Alex Pierse: Because if you don't prove it, well-
*Alex pats the title wrapped around Terra's shoulder*
Alex Pierse: Then you can kiss that title goodbye.
*Alex walks away, leaving Terra standing there with an aggravated expression*
Terra: Oh trust me, I will prove to everyone tonight that those three are no where near as deserving of this title as I am...
*Terra glances at her title before walking off in the opposite direction of Alex*
Honorable Mentions: @Jet Starr @Fireshock @Hybrid @impactking @Papa Franku's ear

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
GAME PLAN

Tyson Storm is currently in the Syndicate locker room. Yes, The Syndicate have their own locker room. Thank Lord Fireshock for pulling that out of the bag with his money. Tyson is standing as the other members of The Syndicate watch on. Tyson begins to speak to the other members

"Tonight is a big night for us. Lord Fireshock takes on Bryce to finally stop his worn out ass which is going to be very fun to watch, but we need to make sure we come out as the winners here. Jet Starr has a personal vendetta with me and I'm not even sure why. We only ruined his first ever Pay Per View and broke his brother's arm, but I mean, we're likable guys."

The other members of The Syndicate laugh along with Tyson after those comments

"Okay, we know Fireshock can take care of Bryce, but we should be ready to go if anything goes down. We all know how Bryce requires the help of his brother these days. Next we have War taking on Zayne. Zayne is the same man I beat when I signed here. War, you need to use your advantages in this match. Use your power and drop him before he can do any flippy shit. He's faster than well of us, but that doesn't mean he can't be taken down. I took him down and pinned him 1...2...3. I'm sure you can follow in my foot steps and do the same. Make me proud my young padawan. "

Tyson turns over to Todd who is currently holding his IC championship with a smirk

"You won that title and great my friend, but now you need to keep it. We have the Gold Rush contract and the IC championship. I know you can beat that old and quite frankly overrated performer once again. Chris is what I call a lucky fool in the right spot. He showed me time and time again that he can't hang at the top. Both of his IC title wins were complete luck in multi man matches. Robert faced you last year and you gave him a good fight. We all know if someone gives Robert a good fight then they have something special. This isn't when he was dying, but this was in his prime. I saw you wrestle many times and I know you're ready to beat Chris Young. So, I recommend you just go out there and completely out wrestle that loser. Show the world who you are! Show them that Todd McKay is around to stay! I know everyone in this room are World champion contenders, but only one of us can hold that title at this current time. Tyson Storm VS Luis Alvarado."

Tyson seems to put on a game face as he sits down

"Everything is going on this. They have that idiot crappy rockstar watching over the match. Jet is trying to keep that title off of me, but by God that won't happen! We're a group, and we're strongest together. I will walk out as World champion tonight if we continue as our unit. No one will screw us, but we will screw everyone! We will stick out our middle finger up to the Board of Directors and smile while doing it. We're new and fresh....We're the faces of Ignition. Nothing can stop The Syndicate when they're at their strongest. Luis will finally get the true Tyson Storm and he will fall. His victory last month was complete luck and besides we all saw I had my hand under the rope. I would even say Jet Starr is ordering the refs to not look out for these things, but he will get his soon. So...we keep together tonight. You all be ready to come down if anything fishy goes down, and then we will hold all the gold that we can carry. You all ready?"

All of the Syndicate members walk towards each other with their game faces. They all hold their hands out to each other. Tyson smiles as the camera begins to back out

"FEAR THE STORM! FEAR THE SYNDICATE!"

Reactions: Fireshock

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*Quick phone promo, because those are always fun*

*William McCoy is seen strolling the hallways, preparing for his match against Hunter Ray. He pops his taped wrists and throws a few air punches before stretching his arms*

William McCoy: This guy's no joke. I've watched his matches in other companies, if I let up for even a second it's over.

*He finishes stretching and rolls his neck around*

William McCoy: Add to that, The Syndicate are looking to get even after I helped out Luis. I have to be watching for them, incase they fancy an attack.

*He smirks and twirls his mustache*

William McCoy: I'll be ready for those ungentlemanly rejects. And after I face Ray, I'll go out for a few drinks in my new suit.

*William continues to smirk as he makes his way to the curtain*

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Tyson Storm is storming through the locker room (pun intended xD) as The Syndicate members watch on

"What happened?! I was screwed! That World title was mine and all of that bloody happened?! No....NO! Jet Starr caused this....I know he had something to do with it. He put them up to attack us like that and cost me my match! I was attacked in that match by Mingo! Screw Mingo or whatever he's called. He'll have his day I promise. This just isn't right....I'm going to Jet Starr right now since he has the power to give me a rematch. I deserve a rematch and if he declines then let's just say it won't be a good night for him. Follow me"

At that moment Tyson Storm begins to walk towards the door with his fellow Syndicate brother in arms. However, he hears a knock on the door before he can leave. The person who enters surprises Tyson

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Tyson Storm is storming through the locker room (pun intended xD) as The Syndicate members watch on

"What happened?! I was screwed! That World title was mine and all of that bloody happened?! No....NO! Jet Starr caused this....I know he had something to do with it. He put them up to attack us like that and cost me my match! I was attacked in that match by Mingo! Screw Mingo or whatever he's called. He'll have his day I promise. This just isn't right....I'm going to Jet Starr right now since he has the power to give me a rematch. I deserve a rematch and if he declines then let's just say it won't be a good night for him. Follow me"

At that moment Tyson Storm begins to walk towards the door with his fellow Syndicate brother in arms. However, he hears a knock on the door before he can leave. The person who enters surprises Tyson
*Stepping into the locker room holding a bowl of chili, Alex Pierse has a gleaming look on his face*
Alex Pierse: Hey, did you guys see that we got Wendy's today? You guys should really try the chili, it's pretty amazing.
*Alex quickly drinks some of the chili right out of the bowl, wiping his face on his sleeve afterwards*

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
*Stepping into the locker room holding a bowl of chili, Alex Pierse has a gleaming look on his face*
Alex Pierse: Hey, did you guys see that we got Wendy's today? You guys should really try the chili, it's pretty amazing.
*Alex quickly drinks some of the chili right out of the bowl, wiping his face on his sleeve afterwards*
"Chili? You really think I care about some damn chili? Who are you anyway? I don't keep up with irrelevant idiots."

At this moment War whispers to Tyson

"He's the new CO-GM of Ignition"

Tyson quickly changes his expression as he hears this news

"Oh....Well, I have to say you're doing a wonderful job. I may not have known there was a new GM, but this place has been doing very good for the past few weeks. Clearly something Jet Starr couldn't do. I have to ask you something though....You saw what happened, right? That wild man Mingo attacking me in cold blood in my World title match? Great superstars as yourself know that World title matches don't come around that much, and it just breaks my heart to know that this highly watched main event went down that way. These goons need to be taken care of for something this terrible happening in a match with Tyson Storm....I'm very well the biggest name in this company. You probably knew that from looking over my salary though. Look....What I'm trying to say is if a well respected man like yourself would want his first Pay-Per-View main event as CO GM to be remembered like that? I know I wouldn't....But what if it didn't have to me remembered as a failed main event? What if Luis defends that World title in a fair match this week on Ignition....In the main event of course. All of those goons banned from ringside and we can put on the greatest match in Ignition history! What do you say, Mr. Alex Pierse?"

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
"Chili? You really think I care about some damn chili? Who are you anyway? I don't keep up with irrelevant idiots."

At this moment War whispers to Tyson

"He's the new CO-GM of Ignition"

Tyson quickly changes his expression as he hears this news

"Oh....Well, I have to say you're doing a wonderful job. I may not have known there was a new GM, but this place has been doing very good for the past few weeks. Clearly something Jet Starr couldn't do. I have to ask you something though....You saw what happened, right? That wild man Mingo attacking me in cold blood in my World title match? Great superstars as yourself know that World title matches don't come around that much, and it just breaks my heart to know that this highly watched main event went down that way. These goons need to be taken care of for something this terrible happening in a match with Tyson Storm....I'm very well the biggest name in this company. You probably knew that from looking over my salary though. Look....What I'm trying to say is if a well respected man like yourself would want his first Pay-Per-View main event as CO GM to be remembered like that? I know I wouldn't....But what if it didn't have to me remembered as a failed main event? What if Luis defends that World title in a fair match this week on Ignition....In the main event of course. All of those goons banned from ringside and we can put on the greatest match in Ignition history! What do you say, Mr. Alex Pierse?"
Alex Pierse: I actually am perfectly fine with it being remembered like that. That match was chaotic...IT WAS AMAZING!
*Alex takes another drink from his chili, before speaking again, some of it running down his cheek*
Alex Pierse:
But I hear what you're saying, so if you guys can promise me chaos like that happening again, then tonight I will grant you a rematch for the World Championship against Pana- I mean LUIIIIIIIS!
*Alex looks at his bowl, and with a slightly saddened expressions, starts turning back towards the door*
Alex Pierse:
I'm running low here, so just let production know what's going on yourself.
*He opens the door, but before stepping out leaves Tyson with one last bit of information*
Alex Pierse:
Remember though....CHAOS!
*He steps out, but quickly pokes his head back in*
Alex Pierse:
Oh, and this is the only free-be that I'm gonna offer you. So don't fuck up!
*With a smirk on his face, Alex then pops back out, shutting the door behind him*

Honorable Mention: @Hybrid

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*As we return from break we are giving a view of the parking lot as a black SUV pulls in and out steps Lilith Young, Who is pulling her luggage bag. She smiles as she looks around and enters the backstage area where she is topped by Christy McCarthy.*

Christy McCarthy: Lilith, Welcome back. I and the SPARK Universe want to know why you have been absent from the show for weeks what happened?

*Christy Puts the microphone in front of Lilith and she gives a smirk.*

Lilith: I’ve been watching, I've been watching this place go to hell and I know these fans are tired and so am I. We got a bunch of clowns thinking they are running this place and champions who should be defeated by now. I just got off a plane from Japan to be with a new champion, But now I’m here to once again to show that the red hot fire burning inside of me is the one thing that fuels my desire to keep on fighting and you know what? I Thought I knew Christina, But I guess like most of my friends...they stab me in the back, But now with a shot of championship on the line, this red death is coming for you.

Christy McCarthy: Is there anything else you want to say?

Lilith: My dream is only a grab away, But it feels like it’s a galaxy away at the same time. In this galaxy and maybe even the next we are fighting for a place in the history books. The blood, the sweat, and the tears I have put into wrestling lights the fire, It’s making me want to go out there and show the world that I can win, That I can hang with them, That I am not going to back down. That the Championship will be mine. here was also someone else who also had a thing for the wrestling nightmare, but we never met inside the ring. I look at every woman here I SPARK and I’m almost blown away by all I’ve faced so far. This is a dream I had since I started training at 16 years old and I want this dream to become a reality and it starts with you, Christina.

*Lilith Starts to walk away with a fire in her eyes.*

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*Christy McCarthy is backstage, about to conduct an interview with Christina Morgan. *

Christy McCarthy: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest, Christina Morgan.

*Christina walks on screen with loud boos from the crowd*

Christy McCarthy: Christina, tonight you face off against Lilith Young in a number one Contender's Tournament match for the Sparks World Championship. I spoke to Lilith, about your match earlier today, she said that she wants her dream of becoming champion to be reality and will go through you to get it. What is your response to that?

Christina: You don’t need to tell me what she said. I saw the entire interview and my response well it made me feel sick. Oh, Lilith. Darling you have no idea of the phrase “stabbed in the back”. But, you are also a hypocrite of those words. You act like you are a hard done by person, someone who has worked their entire life to get into wrestling. What did you say? Ah yes, wrestling since you were sixteen years old. Yet, who was it that attacked me on my debut huh? You Lilith, because you saw a chance to make a name.

Christina
: Problem is Lilith, my greatness has already passed you by. It has already overshined anything you do. Just me standing in that ring is more valuable than your entire career. You want your dream to become reality, it will end before it even starts and we all know Lilith on your best day you can never beat me. Tonight, I will be the killer of your sad little dream.

*Christina walks away to the entrance ramp, for the match up next*

Status
Not open for further replies.