Kayfabe The Backstage Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Golden laughs

"Well, look who I found. One of the Anarchy Inc members, and probably the most high up in the ranks. You see, you probably know I believe Anarchy Inc attacked me which caused me to lose my championship. I can see you're getting a little nervous since we both know I would drop you right here and now if needed, but I'm not going to do that."

Golden places his hand on Neilson's shoulder

"Me and Ryan Blake are friends. We were friends ever since he signed me to Precision, and the respect I had for him when he beat me in that ring. I love the challenge and he gave me that challenge. He gave me the point where I could better myself and train even harder. He's someone I respect in this company, and I requested something from him. I can't lie and say he didn't jump to the gun. You two had a little history and I don't think he's completely let that go yet, so he has made me the special ring enforcer for this match up. This time I will make sure nothing goes down, and then I can be ready for my championship rematch when I choose. Now, it's been a fun chat, but I have places to be. Buena suerte!"

Golden walks away as Will Neilson looks on anger

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
Michael Kelly bursts through the curtains, throwing/destroying every clipboard, paper, table and folding chair in sight. The 3 members of the building's security staff try to stop Michael from his destruction of property by holding him back. This only angers Michael, as he starts throwing the puny staff around like rag dolls. After destroying crew and property alike, Michael sees from a distance the office of Precision general manager, Reginald. He storms down the hall/corridor to the personal office, and begins banging on the door like some sort of enraged-fueled animal. The door cracks open to find Reginald, smiling at Michael Kelly.

Reginald: Michael! How are you to.....

Before Reginald could finish greeting Michael he was met by a less-than-friendly shove by Kelly, who ends up pushing the door wide open and thus entering without permission.

Reginald: What's the meaning of this?

Michael Kelly: The meaning of what? The meaning of you double booking me today? Putting me in a grueling tables match then giving me absolutely no rest by placing me against Anarchy Inc literally minutes after? The meaning of having that match end in the way that it did? The meaning of what Reginald? I'd really like you to elaborate.
Reginald: I, I, I'd just like to tell you that i... Ohhhh!!

Michael cuts Reginald off by grabbing him by his sports jacket, lifting him off of the ground.

Reginald: You will be fired for this!!
Michael: You sure you wanna do that? You wanna go around throwing f-bombs? Go ahead. Fire me. Go and lose the merch sales, lose some fan-base, lose a part of your tag division. Most importantly, lose the survival championship. I paid the deposit for this title so when I go, the belt comes with. Well. unless you want to cough up the dough for it back.

Michael lets go of Reginald and dusts him off.

Michael: So you still wanna fire me? Or are you going to make things right and give us the match we deserve?

Michael storms out of the office. Fin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geek773

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
*We cut to 4 men covered up walking backstage. One unlucky unfortunate member of staff walk past these 4 men not knowing this has decided their fate and will change their life forever. While the member of staff has their back turn. One of the men strikes this member of staff down. The four men continue to assault the member of staff. The member of staff tries to crawl away. But one of the men in the group goes over to the big man in the group and gives him a look. The Big Man looks to the sky. Holds out his arms and says*

Big Man: D**k it in mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

*The big man unbuckles his belt while the other members hold the person down. The scene ends and fades to black with the person screaming for help. But nothing happening.*

End of Segment

Bringing back the edgy product. Seriously I'll be shocked if this stays up.. Don't take this serious and to heart.

• Haha
Reactions: M Kells

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Andersen Vega: No! I look like a jackass!
Well, this is Andersen Vega's locker room, judging by the fact that it looks exactly the same every time we see it (I wonder how they do that, since we're in a different arena every week... Interesting). Anyway, the locker room looks empty, bar the camera man that Vega stole from Reagmaster, yet the shower room door (Damn, Vega's got a good deal in Precision... Shame he's retiring) is open, with a voice shouting through... A voice that sounds exactly like Andersen Vega's voice. I wonder who it could be.
Cameraman: Seriously, boss... It can't be that bad.
Andersen Vega: IT IS! I look like a bald Eddie Izzard in drag!

The cameraman bursts out laughing at this mental image while trying to maintain composure to reassure his employer.
Cameraman: Oh, wow, hehe... Hehem, seriously boss, Alice showed me the other three attires and the one that he's wearing and the one that you've got is, like, the least transvestite looking one of the lot.
Andersen Vega: Oh yeah, because it's an achievement to look just a tad less girly than Alice fucking Xander!
Cameraman: Actually, the chicks seem to dig Alice... He's more in touch with his feminine side. They dig that.
Andersen Vega: If you don't shut up, I'll fire you, I swear to fucking god!
Cameraman: Oh yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that... Like, I'm your cameraman and all, but after tonight it doesn't look like you'll need me, so, will I be out of a job?
Andersen Vega: No, don't be silly. If you want, you could be my driver or my butler or something.
Cameraman: Yeah, the last butler you had ended up having a mental breakdown so forgive me if I'm just a little hesitant about wanting to do that...
Andersen Vega: No, no, no... When Jack was my butler, I was in a different place in my life and I basically forced him into it. I'm a calmer person now, I don't have to act like a douche 100% of the time to keep my image up after tonight since I'm gonna be retired and the choice is yours.
Cameraman:... Okay then, thanks.
Andersen Vega: You're welcome... Now, could you go and inform that new GM guy that I won't be wrestling tonight, please?
Cameraman: Oh come on! It's seriously not that bad! At the very least, you're going out in memorable fashion.
Andersen Vega: This isn't fashion. This is actually the complete opposite of fashion!
Cameraman: It's still memorable and you did say to Alice that you'd do anything to make it up to him.
Andersen Vega: Jesus Christ, why is everyone on form with their arguments tonight?... FINE! Lets just get this over with.

Vega walks out from the shower room and the Cameraman instantaneously bursts out laughing once again to end the segment.

-End Of Segment-

Reactions: Geek773

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
*Before the break a camera begins to film Tyler Moon prepare for his big debut against Mike Thunder and Jason Tagaloa, two superstars who've been in this company for a while and know what it is like to face other talent, the question is will Tyler Moon be able to shock the world and pick up a huge debut win?*

Backstage Producer:
Good luck Tyler!

*Tyler gives the thumbs up and a wink whilst saying an inaudible thank you*