Kayfabe The Backstage Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Backstage after his match on Precision, being chewed out by fans as he walks up the ramp, the defeated Gabriel Kirkshaw keeps his head held high as he walks through the gorilla position to the backstage area. He grabs a towel and is about to head back to the showers when he's stopped by one of the interviewers backstage.

INTERVIEWER: Excuse me, Kirkshaw! Kirkshaw! ...after such a loss to Neilson there in the ring, what comes next for you and your career here?

Kirkshaw tilts his head slightly, seeming confused.

KIRKSHAW: You'll learn in due time, like everyone else back here. ...better question is, who the hell are you?

The interviewer gulps nervously, as if it's a closely-guarded secret.

INTERVIEWER: Dwayne.

Kirkshaw smiles.

KIRKSHAW: Well hello there, "D-wayne." Looks like I found my own personal interviewer. You'll get time to be paid for--for now, out. The Dwayne out's that way, jabroni. Beat it.

Kirkshaw points, even stepping forward quickly to scare Dwayne away, chuckling as he walked farther into the underbelly of the arena, soon disappearing from sight.

Reactions: Geek773

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Will Neilson is walking backstage, with Yuri Williamson following slowly behind. Will tells Yuri to 'speed up' and Yuri does so, walking just to the side of Neilson, and Will begins to speak to him.*

Neilson: Hey.. Yuri, I know Reagan shouted at you before for bringing Gabriel Kirkshaw into Anarchy Inc, and it's half and half with me. Kirkshaw hasn't proven himself to be a viable competitor for anything, he lost to me and showed some potential, it doesn't mean that's the golden ticket to get him into such a prestigious group like this. On the other side, there ain't many people willing to team up with someone like you in the back, it's good that someone was willing to help you. Agh... *Will sits down on a nearby chair, Yuri still hanging to the side of him.* We didn't get the Tag Titles, but we still acomplished something defeating Apollo Black, that's Ryan Blake's number 1 guy out of the picture. Now, we wait for Ryan Blake to stop putting mascara by his brothers grave and be a man by facing me in a 1 on 1 match, did I tell you about Ryan Bl-

*Will stops to look at an individual walking down the corridor, Yuri notices him to and the not yet seen individual walks up to both Neilson and Williamson, with Neilson having a grin on his face.*

Open Interaction - Meh, It's something to do.

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
*Karl Senn is preparing for his match backstage. He is wearing a T-Shirt titled "New World Order", and he seems to be very focus. Alex Price walks towards Karl wanting to ask some questions about his match later tonight*

Alex Price: Hello, welcome to Precision Mr. Senn. I'm here to ask you a few things about your match later tonight. You're going one on one with Will Neilson who is a former World champion. What's going through your mind right now?

*Karl smirks and begins to speak*

Karl Senn: Nothing. Why does something need to be going crazy in my mind? This isn't my first time on the big stage. I won World championships all over the world and wrestled in front of 50,000 people in the Tokyo Dome. Will should probably be nervous. He knows what I can do here, and I don't mind being the first man to beat Will in Precision Season Two. So no, I don't have anything going through my mind other than what I'm eating for dinner. Now, how about we get to your next question?

*Karl smiles and begins to stretch out*

Alex Price: Very interesting answer. Do you feel like the Precision superstars gave you a good welcome?

*Karl laughs as this question"

Karl Senn: You mean the constant moaning backstage? I feel them though. They know we're better and they're scared we'll take over. This is why I'm not worried, and we all know we have the advantage at this point. Yeah, we may be new, but how long will that last when we pick up our first wins in this company? People like Andersen Vega, Jack Rogue, Diamond and Mike Thunder are of the past. We're young and very hungry for our titles. We'll be holding all the championships Precision has to offer in a few months. But yeah, we didn't get a party to welcome us. We got a piss puddle on the floor from the great Precision superstars. They couldn't even make it to the toilet when they saw us entering the arena. Kind of funny if you think of it.

*Alex Price begins to laugh to himself*

Alex Price: Well, you're interesting to say the least. How about the New World Order? A few people backstage seem to be insulting your name. Do you have any comment on this?

*Karl Senn jumps to his feet as he finishes his stretch*

Karl Senn: I find it funny that they care about our name, but that's probably because they can't keep their eyes off of us. How about they focus on their own careers? The New World Order has been our name since we formed, and it will be staying. I doubt the name will matter too much when we are on top of Precision. You know it will happen and they know it as well. There's no running away from it, and that's the greatest part. They know we're the real deal and they can't hide away from that. I will show everyone I'm the real deal when I out wrestle and out perform Neilson tonight. I'm not here for people to get behind me with joy, and I don't even want people to like me. I'm just here to take over and get paid. Simple as that really.

*Karl begins to walk away as his match is about to start after the ad break*

Alex Price: Well, that's the leader of the New World Order. I recommend the roster watch out for him since he seems to know what he's doing. Thank you for your time.

*The camera fades to black*

Last edited:

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
*The Golden Dragon is in the locker room as the camera zooms on him. He seems to be ready for his big match with Andersen Vega tonight, but someone walks in*

The Golden Dragon
: Well, look who decided to show his face to me. What do you want, Amigo?

DeathLock75

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
*The Golden Dragon is in the locker room as the camera zooms on him. He seems to be ready for his big match with Andersen Vega tonight, but someone walks in*

The Golden Dragon
: Well, look who decided to show his face to me. What do you want, Amigo?

*The camera shows Scorpion with a smile on his painted face. He begins to speak*

Scorpion: You want to hear sorry? Sorry bud, I don't say sorry to anyone. I do want to talk to you though. We had two matches planned with Karl Senn and Alex Clark before we came here. I don't want that to end just because we're here. Yeah, they were basically done by that point, but why hide away from a challenge? They were trying to rebuild the NWO, and they're trying to build it here now. I think we owe it to ourselves to completely finish them before they get started. I think we earned that right after what they did to you. I'm not acting like I want to be your friend, but I know you want them gone just as much as I do.

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
*The camera shows Scorpion with a smile on his painted face. He begins to speak*

Scorpion: You want to hear sorry? Sorry bud, I don't say sorry to anyone. I do want to talk to you though. We had two matches planned with Karl Senn and Alex Clark before we came here. I don't want that to end just because we're here. Yeah, they were basically done by that point, but why hide away from a challenge? They were trying to rebuild the NWO, and they're trying to build it here now. I think we owe it to ourselves to completely finish them before they get started. I think we earned that right after what they did to you. I'm not acting like I want to be your friend, but I know you want them gone just as much as I do.

*The Golden Dragon begins to rub his chin thinking about the offer*

The Golden Dragon: We both know what they can do, but that doesn't change the fact I want the World Heavyweight championship. I'm going out there tonight, and I shall show the world that the World title needs a respected champion. That Andersen Vega guy isn't the style the fans need. He would turn his back on them all if he got a bigger paycheck. But the next World title match is already set, so maybe I will take you up on your offer. The Golden Dragon VS Alex Clark at Backlash sounds very good to me. These fans may not know the history of the New World Order, but they won't need to know the history once we completely end them at Backlash before they even start. So yes, I want the match. I will then give these people a good World champion for once.....A World champion that won't turn his back on the fans.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*After his match Chris Young is entering the backstage area when he is stopped by Alex Price.*

Alex Price.: Chris, Just a great win tonight...

*Chris Grabs the microphone from Alex Price.*

Chris: Drake, At Backlash I want you in a no holds barred match!, But it's not only me that wants to hurt you. Look, Martin Drake, You're going to find out real quick I'm not every other independent guy with your Hot Topic shopping ass. I'm Amazing, but on the turn of a dime, I can become a demon. I can become a devil. I Am the venom. I gotta tell you: I'm flattered. I'm flattered, because you know, that I'm going to kick your ass all over that arena. Drake, If it's "Amazing" or "Venom" you're going to let it die at backlash. そこにお会いしましょう。

*Chris Forcefully hands the microphone back to Alex and leaves.*

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*A camera shows the backstage area. The camera man slowly turns around the corner to see Hayley, Buster Gates’ fiancé on her phone.*

Hayley: Hi, is this...

*Loud noises are heard from further down the corridor which masks the name.*

Hayley: Oh good. I hope you don’t mind me calling you. I got your number out of Buster’s phone. I’m his fiancé, Hayley... Yes, a lot of people have told me they never expected Buster to get married, what can I say, I’m a lucky girl... No, no haha, there’s nothing wrong with me. I find him sweet... Yes, we are talking about Buster Gates. Look, I phoned you because honestly, you’re probably the best person to talk to about the current situation I have to deal with right now... No, it’s nothing like that. Could we meet up? I would love to speak to you in person... Great, thanks. I’ll text you later... Ok, great. See you soon.

*Hayley hangs up the phone and smiles. She notices the camera and her eyes widen. She quickly walks away.*

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
PRECISION.COM EXCLUSIVE
------------------------------------------
As Joseph Diamond comes back through the curtain after his match with Gabriel Kirkshaw, and, more notably, assaulting Kirkshaw after the match, Alex Price attempted to reach Diamond for a comment on his actions. The obvious best way of doing that is chasing him down with a camera crew and a microphone

Alex Price: Joseph Diamond, Joseph Diamond! Care to comment on your attack on Gabriel Kirkshaw?

Joseph Diamond: What is there to say? I feel the people out there forget why this match happened to begin with. He jumped me. He embarrassed me. He tried to send a message, and I showed him and everyone else in this locker room what happens when you try to send a message at my expense.

Alex Price:
But why take it out on the fans? What did they do to deserve being....chastised by you?

Joseph Diamond: The fans? The fans are the reason, them, and them alone, that these nobodies, like Gabriel Kirkshaw, like Jason Saint Pierre, like Jack Rogue try coming at me and my family. Those people, made me weak. They made US weak. Alexander tried getting in my head about how this would make me stronger, this would lead me, to the world championship. Well I had the world title won, and then because I needed to give "the fans" a show, I got taken out without a second thought. When I believed in the fans, I lost. And I continued to lose. Joseph Diamond went from unbeatable to extremely beatable. These guys in this locker room, they forget who I AM. They forget that I am the GREATEST Intercontinental Champion this company has EVER SEEN. I had been undefeated for THREE. MONTHS. And then I believed in the fans and they SCREWED me. They almost ruined me, and they made me naive, they ALMOST led me to believe that I could trust Gabriel Kirkshaw, but the fact is if I didn't do what I did just now, he would've done it to me. I am an good man, I am a father and I have let these people walk all over me, I've let Gabriel Kirkshaw, Jack Rogue, Andersen Vega, Jason Saint Pierre, Chris Young WALK all over me. I say enough. Today. Is day one of Joseph Diamond's resurgence to the top. I will jam it down every single fans throat, that I will succeed IN SPITE of them, I will beat their heroes, I will reclaim what is rightfully mine and take what I deserve. And you, as well as all those little people, are witness.

Diamond walks away like a stranger in the night, going to where he only knows (it was probably his locker room all things considered, but that's not important)

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Sitting on a folding chair near the rant michael kelly grabs a banana from the nearest table, peels it and takes a bite. Chewing very obnoxiously, Michael now wide eyed, leans back on the chair and with a mouth full of banana*

Michael Kelly: Well, this escalated quickly huh?

*Michael then turns and continues to enjoy his fruit*

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Yuri Williamson walks past Michael Kelly who is enjoying his banana, he gives him a look of disgust and readjusts his Tag Team title and walks back down the corridor to the backstage area.*

"What a weirdo...."

*Kelly gives him a confused look as Yuri continues walking down the corridor and Kelly continues to enjoy his fruit.*

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie and M Kells

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Michael Kelly, mouth still full of banana, realizes what yuri says and stands up with an angry look on his face*

Michael Kelly: Who you calling weird? *spit up banana falls to michaels button up shirt*

*Michael sees the spat up banana and shrugs in agreement to yuri's statment*

Michael Kelly: Ahh..

*Michael unpacks his ring gear to begin putting it on*

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Michael looks around only to find nothing, or no one. He picks up a nearby megaphone and continues to look with no avail. Confused at the locker room's absense Michael starts to walk around the backstage with said megaphone turned on at the max volume*

Michael Kelly: Hello?! Anyone here?! Anyone alive?! Yooohoooo?! Anyone at all?! Please? Someone?!

*Michael now wide eyed, heads to the bathroom to wet his hair and wash his face*

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
From his personal, private locker room, Joseph Diamond yells into the hall

SHUT YOUR FACE WHOEVER THAT WAS

Diamond then goes back to watching New Girl prepping for his match with Ryan Blake