• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Whenever the Spammy's come around, I usually just go through page to page, crtl F my name and so far, six nominations. That's the most I've ever gotten.

Yay Me! © London Tipton.

straight_edge76

lol. Seriously I am surprised that I've gotten any votes at all.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno. Will have to sift through this eventually.

You can help the situation though. :D

This Guy

^^I don't know if you've noticed, but my visit to the forums are becoming further apart. We have recently had some family heath issues

This Guy

:(

Is everything going to be okay?

right now they are. My wife was in the hospital last week. She still has to go back for another test, and they have already prepared for the worse (ie delivering the baby now) should she have a relapse and she is only 28 weeks. But she's suposed to be on strick rest and has been basically forced to start her mat leave already. The real problem is, we don't have people to watch our daughter all the time and there is still a shit load of stuff to get done, and now probably not enough time to do it all.

Kizza

right now they are. My wife was in the hospital last week. She still has to go back for another test, and they have already prepared for the worse (ie delivering the baby now) should she have a relapse and she is only 28 weeks. But she's suposed to be on strick rest and has been basically forced to start her mat leave already. The real problem is, we don't have people to watch our daughter all the time and there is still a shit load of stuff to get done, and now probably not enough time to do it all.

Best of luck with everything mate. Family is much more important than this forum.