• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"That's that SUPER HERO D-Bryan"...

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I wasn't talking about his in ring adaptations to the WWE style more so just the promos themselves, I prefered the NXT promo, but that's just me.

But yeah, that tornado DDT into the guillotine was INSANE I am far from a fan of his, but when that happened I was like HOLY FUCK!!!

Rell

Reaction score
I don't even think he's improved. He's always been comfortable on the mic. through 05-late 06, during his heel run, he was pretty much the best indy worker on the mic aside from Punk.

I'll never forget the time he came out and roasted Samoa Joe's newly cut hair. I wish it was on youtube...

but yeah, he's always been comfortable on the mic. its just a case of WWE giving him the silent treatment. Before recently, his mic time came so sporadically. Its hard to show personality when you're a fuckin mute. His entrance is lame too. He needs dimmed lights and a countdown or something. I hate that little hop step while pointing. it looks fuckin stupid.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Hahahaha yeah that shit looks so whack. He also could use a less generic theme music. Maybe for Wrestlemania, he can debut Final Countdown. That would be epic.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Just watched Smackdown and it was a pretty great promo from Bryan with more pops than I expected. I don't mind his theme music though.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LOL @ suggesting he hasn't been comfortable on the mic. The guy has been trying to remember scripted promos recently... hopefully this new direction allows him to actually speak like he did the other night. There was a huge difference in the content and delivery the other night compared to his other E promos...

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
[video=youtube;n_Vtwdozi-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Vtwdozi-Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

WIN!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
1: Luke Flywalker
The funniest thing is, he's proving in TNA right now that he really ISN'T main event material...
2: MattHardyV1
Lmao Kennedy was a glorified jobber Kenfan , we all know that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: Problem with TNA is how they present their stars, they don't consistently shove 'em down people's throats, every year in WWE you can bet on Cena/Orton constantly headlining every damn ppv, it's how they establish their guys. TNA on the otherhand, you might see AJ in the main event one month, then a guy like mick foley in the main event the next month.
It's like babysitting a kid with A-D-D who wants to play that game, gets bored after a minute, wants to play that other game, so on and so forth.
Christopher Daniels for example, headlines a PPV every other year or so, then he disappears from TNA programming for months.

WWE on the otherhand are consistent on Who's a face/heel and on how they present their stars, they also do a good job in making people believe that no talents are world title worthy (khali/miz/yokozuna) compared to TNA who can't make a star out of some very - very talented guys (samoa joe/aj styles).

That's probably the main difference and why WWE will probably always be above TNA...

2: Now on Mr Anderson, ......(thinks).....go fuck ya' self! :na:

Axis

Reaction score
Yokozuna was also better than Kennedy. People love to hate on big men without actually judging their oeuvre. He was not amazing by any means, but he was a solid big man. Still better than Kennedy.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LOOOOOOOOOOL That's some classic indy shit right there! And it's about time the referee is actually a part of a match again. The only time they utilize them anymore is when Taker chases 'em out of the ring.