"That's that SUPER HERO D-Bryan"...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
(Y)

so when and how will "Super Hero" D-Bryan cash in?

the popular belief seems to be that he'll be the first to cash in and lose. I'm not buying that shit for one second. Why invest in a guy and go as far as putting the MITB brief case on him if you have plans on eventually burying him? Makes absolutely no sense...

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I can see ADR cashing in over on SmackDown while the WWE Championship is out of commission and having Punk return and using Bryan to cash it in on Punk... for an epic match.

Rell

Reaction score
I can see ADR cashing in over on SmackDown while the WWE Championship is out of commission and having Punk return and using Bryan to cash it in on Punk... for an epic match.
best case scenario

that would be the shit

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
They buried him alive on NXT while trying to make him seem legit by having him lose every match he was in. Doesn't mean a thing. So glad he won, but out of everyone who's won MITB so far, he'd top my list of being the first to cash in and lose. Swagger would have been 2nd probably.

Rell

Reaction score
situations aren't even close to being similar...

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Ideally, Randy Orton can take a break from the main event scene and have a feud with Cody (putting him over). Then I could see Daniel Bryan cashing in his MITB against Christian for a future PPV and have them feud from there.

Rell

Reaction score
people who feel he'll be the first to lose seem to be basing it off his status at THIS very moment. don't....

i seriously doubt they'll feed him to the wolves this quick. he has a full fuckin year to cash in. he may not be "there" just yet, but a lot can change in a year. I'm sure they'll build him up proper.

they seem to be going the intense/aggressive route. he did his classic repeated elbow strikes on wade last night and the crowd went nuts.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I think he'll cash in on Christian at some point, I dont think it will be one of those cash ins after the champs just had his ass kicked though, I think he'll have a legit match with christian or whoever the champ will be at the time, lets hope he wins though it would be complete bs if they made him the first to lose but I dont think he will be. Either way hes still moving on up the card and should be having some new good matches with the higher ups.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I think he'll cash in and lose, but in a proper pre-arranged match. Doesn't mean it would be his first shot at the title though and doesn't mean he wouldn't win it eventually. I just think that the WWE might have a MITB cash in finally fail to make winning MITB seem more unpredictable and not just a certainty that the winner will win a world title.

Rell

Reaction score
I think he'll cash in and lose, but in a proper pre-arranged match. Doesn't mean it would be his first shot at the title though and doesn't mean he wouldn't win it eventually. I just think that the WWE might have a MITB cash in finally fail to make winning MITB seem more unpredictable and not just a certainty that the winner will win a world title.

why would they even wanna do that, though?

this is what I'm not getting. they've been using MITB to elevate careers. why would they suddenly feel the need to water it down by having its winner lose? to make things "unpredictable"? lol really?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
(Y)

so when and how will "Super Hero" D-Bryan cash in?

the popular belief seems to be that he'll be the first to cash in and lose. I'm not buying that shit for one second. Why invest in a guy and go as far as putting the MITB brief case on him if you have plans on eventually burying him? Makes absolutely no sense...

I've been asking that for ... idk, like a week that one time super crazy pinned my favorite wrestler.
...as a Kennedy Fan...
I legit cried inside....

seX-Power

Reaction score
why would they even wanna do that, though?

this is what I'm not getting. they've been using MITB to elevate careers. why would they suddenly feel the need to water it down by having its winner lose? to make things "unpredictable"? lol really?

yeah pretty much. if every single MITB winner cashes in and wins, then whenever they cash in in the future, the matches will always be predictable because you know they'll win, which is why if even just one winner loses then the WWE and commentary can play up the unpredictability of cashing in, saying there's no guarantee and drawing more interest.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno what/s going to happen with him, but I know what I'd like to see.

This Friday on SD, Bryan cashes in on Christian (added bonus of seeing all the Christian marks shit their pants over another one week reign) and walks out with the title with the help of Punk. Bryan and Punk dash off with both belts as a continuing fuck you to Vince.

Not going to happen, but I'd like to see it.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
The Punk stuff isn't happening, but I could definitely see the Bryan cash in on Christian. Another 5 day reign would add even more fuel to the fire.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Hopefully it'd bring more passion out of Christian as a heel. There's been something so vanilla about him lately. Orton killed him after that match on MITB, he didn't look like the "bad guy" at all. It looks like they're going to start doing some cat and mouse shit between these too and I'm not feeling it.