TGS 08+Sony ownage

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Tokyo Game Show starts tomorrow, October 9th

Prepare for Sony to unload the megatons.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Quantum Theory looks... DAMN! I need a PS3, and pronto; I remain skeptical, however, because many of Sony's exclusives in Japan take very long for localization, or never see the light of day in this side of the world. I hope I'm wrong, and Tecmo releases QT here. I've never imported a game in my life, so it's a definite concern. Oh, and Yakuza 3 looks good, though I'm more of a fan of the Samurai spinoff version. Oh, and hehe; I've seen you over in GS as DeadSpaceXIII (I think) because you have similiar avatars. I used to go to GS, but I stopped because there's just arguing among fanboys (Hermits, Cows, Lemmings, and Sheep if ya get my drift). I was sick and tired of the ignorance.

The arguments and GS are fun, sometimes its fun being a fanboy on purpose

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Sometimes they are; I was more of a manticore (defender of all consoles and PC) when I was there. I only visit the forums to see if any news and such spring up that GS and IGN ignore. They're useful like that. :)

I hate being called a cow or lemon but you get used to it, i'm more of a manticore myself now that my 360 is up and running again.

I hope they announce LO:2

You know what else would rock?

Final Fantasy ________ XIII

Give PS360 the main game.

Give PS3 and 360 different spin-offs of the main game.

LKO

Reaction score
Is there a next gen Persona coming anytime soon???? Just completed 3. im a lil behind the curve being in the south where all my friends only play sports games and whatever has the coolest commercials. Been trying to get into different things. have played every FF since 7. Had Odin Sphere. Whats the one must own i should get on 360 as far as rpgs?

RUMOR: Tekken 6 no longer PS3 exclusive

Waiting till official conformation.

Confirmed: Tekken 6 is now multi-plat

3rd party exclusivty really is dying, Sony is smart for relying on 1st and 2nd party games.

Tekken 6 will be available this Fall 2009 on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.

Never really was a fan of Tekken, hell i've never owned a single Tekken game ever. Can't say I care.

But the cows at System Wars care :roflmao:

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Yay! Tekken 6 on the 360! That's what I'm talking about! Thank you, Namco Bandai!

Microsoft doesn't deliver

*Last Remnant trailer, releases November 20th

*Star Ocean 4 trailer, releases March 3rd

*Biohazard 5 trailer, releases March 12th for PS3/360

*XBLA games

*N3: Ninety Nine Nights 2

*Tekken 6 for 360

*15 minutes of time wasted on NXE

*Halo Wars demo, wtf Halo RTS in Japan?

*Halo Recon a prequel to Halo 3

Show over

^You don't show games we already know about, you don't show multi-plats, you don't show XBLA and NXE, Tekken 360 was leaked beforehand, and YOU MOST CERTAINLY don't show Halo in Japan.

Cry On is vapoware now. Where the heck were the jrpg?

Many people are disappointed.

Now we wait for Sony's revealing.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I don't think Cry On is vaporware; I hope they're biding their time on the game. Halo Wars? Meh, no fan of Halo. Halo Recon sounds cool, though. Star Ocean 4 and The Last Remnant, I'm definitely buying. Resident Evil 5, I'm also buying. Tekken 6, no brainer, really. I do think MS needs more 1st and 2nd party games, as they're just buying their way into getting multiplats and exclusive DLC. Every gamer does NOT have Xbox Live, therefore those of us w/o miss on the DLC portion of the deal. Multiplats are good, but ya need exclusives. MS is stupid for closing many of their studios and they're too trusting of third party studios in giving 'em the dough, making Sony's prior exclusives multi. I said it before, and I'll say it again, MS NEEDED Bioware, and they'll need Epic. Lionhead is good. MS also needs some company from Japan other than Mistwalker for japanese exclusive games, particularly JRPGs because Sakaguchi isn't churning out the games at a constant pace. Sony is actually being clever in signing these 1st and 2nd third party exclusives and publishing third party ones, because they can guarantee contractual claims. Sony would be smart to co-publish Kingdom Hearts III and FFVII Remake IF they happen.