TGS 08+Sony ownage

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Put your hype hats back on PS3 owners.

Sony is closing the show WITH Square-Enix.

I'm calling it now, FFXIII timed exclusive outside of Japan, FFVXIII release date, or Kingdom Hearts 3 PS3 exclusive.

Also their will be a 45min Final Fantasy XIII video.

Reminder: FFXIII is a PS3 exclusive in Japan.

humankiller99

Reaction score
what was the 2nd castlevania game on ps2? i got lament of innocence (which i have yet to beat.. damn final boss grrr)

i hope cv3 looks good

Nobody fucking owned TGS

THE LIST POSTED EARLIER WAS REAL, FUCKING REAL.

You know what Square-Enix and Sony did to close TGS. Played the main theme of FFXIII and 2 new songs snd showed a new fucking trailer and thats the end of that. fuck

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Wow, Sony is EPIC FAIL, just like MS. We really should stray away from high expectations; we'll only be disappointed in the end. It's like me waiting for a damn sequel to Chrono Cross and Vagrant Story; not gonna happen. TGS 2008 = Epic Fail. Only good things were knowing Star Ocean IV's release date and Way of the Samurai 3, along with Quantum Theory and Tekken 6 being announced for 360.

You know what really pisses me off.

The event was supposed to last 45mins not 20mins.

All week long, the main talk was about Sony/Square-Enix's secret closed theater that you have to pay to get into. What the fuck is so top secret about music and a trailer? Not even a 5 fucking second thing of real time gameplay, not even a Japanese release date. Just some fucking music and a trailer. I can't believe I hyped that shit.

I have 5 un-watched Dead Space comics on my PS3. Free PS3 colored suit for Dead Space DLC. Already purchased Dead Space DLC. And Dead Space comes this Tuesday and its actually scary unlike some other Residential franchises :shifty:

I'm off to go prepare for Dead Space.

Hometown Kid

I'm out for almost 2 fucking weeks and this is what I come back to find out!? :nonono:

:gun_rifle: Sony

RE5 > Dead Space...maybe. :shifty: tbh i'd rather have a fun game than a scary 1.