• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Terminus (new promotion)

Chris

Dreams are Endless

We might have two ROH World titles being defended simultaneously while the promotion is on hiatus :DEAD:

Apparently bandido has laid claim since he never lost and using his version of the belt, Gresham had christened himself as the ROH World Pure Champion, and if this leads to some kind of unification idgag what promotion it's in, it's must watch

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

We might have two ROH World titles being defended simultaneously while the promotion is on hiatus :DEAD:

Apparently bandido has laid claim since he never lost and using his version of the belt, Gresham had christened himself as the ROH World Pure Champion, and if this leads to some kind of unification idgag what promotion it's in, it's must watch

i love the idea of the world pure title ngl.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
FICk19_XoAEtWO-

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
instead of questioning it, im also just gonna go in with all the curiosity in the world at baron black vs bandido. I want to see what Black can do in a main event level match